wog socket.... but i still would!

kerser

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL* of you chat sh*t anywaynone* of you have a wifey, link or even sexed anything remotely better.You would, you would beg to.
Lol.Remember I've seen this chick in real life numerous times & lighting (havent seen her since the boob job tho), and along with Keeley & Caprice, she is one of the biggest white women let downs known to my soul. All PIE.

I seen her in real life also mayneYou musta caught her on a bad day, cos her face is over cute bruvproper proper cutemost man on this ting, are well established users of the 'she has a nice body though man i swear' phrase. Why I KNOW, most of you are on some joke ting when trying to front about you have the right to pie this ting, when really.... you're not that guy.Nar fam, I weren't in South. I'm at uni boy

i think certain white brothers have sour grapes as far as the whole wog socket thing...and certain black bruddas are hatin....either way i think the term shud be phased out innit...llow takin bnp terms mainstream lolK-dot.1
Whats an alternative description?

i think certain white brothers have sour grapes as far as the whole wog socket thing...and certain black bruddas are hatin....either way i think the term shud be phased out innit...llow takin bnp terms mainstream lolK-dot.1
"She knows whats good"

u could also argue that the more and more use or say something its impact is weakened and it loses it potencysame way if u see a horror film n every 2 minutes someone jumps out, it jus isnt the same after like 30 mins

lowe tryna bad man up on a slyi'ma just go with the fact, I have that kinda presence, a certain demeanor that people just take in and cannot forget. thus they always think people LOOK LIKE ME and never the other way round.simple.
an online demeanor?seenbiggrin.gif
Huh?I'm talking about real life son.Cipher's thinking he saw me is not going to make the weekly 4-5 times, I get told I have a double, don't worry.

u could also argue that the more and more use or say something its impact is weakened and it loses it potencysame way if u see a horror film n every 2 minutes someone jumps out, it jus isnt the same after like 30 mins
thats bullshit stilland i hate that excuse with every fibre of my being

thats bullshit stilland i hate that excuse with every fibre of my being
i said couldlolits true doe

"She knows whats good"
lmaoFriend: "I heard you ex goes out with Tyrone now"Me: "Yeah, she knows whats good"