The Slyness of them people

Supernova

"no good deed goes unpunnished"life has taught me the truh of these wordspeople are ALWAYS quick to 4get what u've done for themand to most people loyalty ain't much more than a bloody word.I only trust like 3 people in this world fully.my mummy girlmy best friendeveryone eles, i trust to f*ck me in one way or another wen it benefits them 2 do so.
I c/s that post to the fullest, except I only trust myself really.Trusted my girl, it phailed me to do so.Won't make that mistake again.And I am always the guy telling people to be wary. I need to take my own advice.
Parred you differently with the "lol"
and LMFAO AT THAT, SO TRUE.

Boy O boy.O guy. you trust your girl fully?!?!
i dolet me explainu hear man trusts his girl fully, u think fool in luv.not even.We were friends for a good while, be4 we got things started, she even had a boyfriend. as i do with all the people around me, back then i made a clear judgment of her character, she holds certasin traits that i find admirable and are too few in other people. These traits are wat make her trust worthy, these traits exist in all the people i trust.Ignore the fact she is my girlfriend.I dn't trust her becuz of wat she means to mean, or what i think i mean to heri trust her becuz of the person she is and always has been.u feel me?
she had a boyfriend when u two started, oh skeen biggrin.gif
did you not read the rest of the sentence? wtf is wrong with you

i dolet me explainu hear man trusts his girl fully, u think fool in luv.not even.We were friends for a good while, be4 we got things started, she even had a boyfriend. as i do with all the people around me, back then i made a clear judgment of her character, she holds certasin traits that i find admirable and are too few in other people. These traits are wat make her trust worthy, these traits exist in all the people i trust.Ignore the fact she is my girlfriend.I dn't trust her becuz of wat she means to mean, or what i think i mean to heri trust her becuz of the person she is and always has been.u feel me?
lolBackfired like Riskys life.

interpreted it differently at the time, after re-reading it i can see how groggy it looks my bad :D

Just pipe his ex, that Chelsea bird.Then every relationship he gets in after you're ex (presuming they'll breakup) move to his bit and give her the pipe, then msn him 'lol' out of the blue, man won't know what's happening.
LMFAOOOO

On a level do this.Cuz hes your boy youd talk to him about sh*t innit..Call him/msn himN go.."Hey man....I've been really worried about something....well....when I was with my girl....she had an STD...We always used rubbers but im still alittle worried..."MAN WILL GET SHOOK, SHE WILL GET RUINED, ITS ALL GOOD FAM.

On a level do this.Cuz hes your boy youd talk to him about sh*t innit..Call him/msn himN go.."Hey man....I've been really worried about something....well....when I was with my girl....she had an STD...We always used rubbers but im still alittle worried..."MAN WILL GET SHOOK, SHE WILL GET RUINED, ITS ALL GOOD FAM.
He wernt my bredrin.....Just used to ask man for advice

Oh skeen.Well say that still.

Oh skeen.Well say that still.
InterstinI was wlaking home thinking about getting full check up yhand that popped into my head*dons phone jacker masker*