The Slyness of them people

Supernova

Some people may remmeebr summer of 07 i went thru some f*ckries break uplolFirst girl i thought i loved (but didnt evidently)anywayThe ex...has a best friend called Chelsea...who was with some yout called Tom...now tom and chelsea break up jsut before me and my wifeyanyhow i was helping tom thru it cos he was getting f*cked over pretty bad lolright so yh anyhow i wa shlping thru the break upso 6 months down th eline january time nowfor some reasonc helsea stil ahs a desire to speka ot me and we are tlaking and she wa sliek "itwas weird all my friends have boyfriends or blah blah"and i was like thats gret but msot of tem wud have broke up by sumertime anywayshe started naming people that i knew and she was syan whether she thinkt hey wudthen she brings up ym ex(note i have no feelings toward her still)and i wa slike "i dont kno her or her man"and she wa sliek u do kno her manand she is getting me to guessfor some reaosn my boredem gave me the desire to find out..................i cant guesthan as a joek i say dont tellme its Tomand she is saying "i ent saying nuffin"The yout that was begging me for help on his break up is now in a relationship with my ex wifethe blaitent cheek of some peoplei ent evne sad or angry or nuffin yh infact theres nuffin wrong with it but thats sly stillconsdiering i saw love eharts in his masn namei said to him "u must not of learned"all he has ot say is lol

LMFAO @ all he had to say is lollmfao @ the hearts.lollStill tehre is bare sh*t wrong with that, dont let your "i got pride and cant be seen to be weak" thoguhts get in the way of the fact man has snaked you.So has she reallly but thats to be expected.Should move to him.

llow being friendly and supportive in this day and agef*ck it bruv, happens to everyone at some point, you know which people are waste, cut them out, and move on
i was gna say bang him is his jaw, but that wont solve anythingdo what o.man saidBUT I SWEAR I f*ckING HATE SNAKES, there are so many of them, and the worst, the worst thing is how they try and beg friend jus so they can snake uf*ckssake

"no good deed goes unpunnished"life has taught me the truh of these wordspeople are ALWAYS quick to 4get what u've done for themand to most people loyalty ain't much more than a bloody word.I only trust like 3 people in this world fully.my mummy girlmy best friendeveryone eles, i trust to f*ck me in one way or another wen it benefits them 2 do so.

Nah you aint getting it fam.Man bareface had the loves hearts in his msn name, he's piping your ex missus and he KNOWS you are 1 of his contacts.You oblivious to the situation go "U must not of learned"He goes "lol"Its a "lol, you dont know who im piping do you?" type of lol

Nah you aint getting it fam.Man bareface had the loves hearts in his msn name, he's piping your ex missus and he KNOWS you are 1 of his contacts.You oblivious to the situation go "U must not of learned"He goes "lol"Its a "lol, you dont know who im piping do you?" type of lol
LOol at thur hold ur coat style of speechyh i get wht ur sayn nowlolI guess thats how much i lack concern stillawww this is a weird situation now stillIf i see him on road and i screw face him..he will kno its got ot meif i see him on road and i just stab him up stab him stab him up once... than eh will no he got to mebut if i just gwan liek nuffin happendthats some p*ssy movement*looks for bin liner and black wear*

bang him in his jawjus do it, friggin disable his face star

bang him in his jawjus do it, friggin disable his face star
You've been listening to Prez T init

Boy O boy.O guy. you trust your girl fully?!?!
i dolet me explainu hear man trusts his girl fully, u think fool in luv.not even.We were friends for a good while, be4 we got things started, she even had a boyfriend. as i do with all the people around me, back then i made a clear judgment of her character, she holds certasin traits that i find admirable and are too few in other people. These traits are wat make her trust worthy, these traits exist in all the people i trust.Ignore the fact she is my girlfriend.I dn't trust her becuz of wat she means to mean, or what i think i mean to heri trust her becuz of the person she is and always has been.u feel me?

Boy O boy.O guy. you trust your girl fully?!?!
i dolet me explainu hear man trusts his girl fully, u think fool in luv.not even.We were friends for a good while, be4 we got things started, she even had a boyfriend. as i do with all the people around me, back then i made a clear judgment of her character, she holds certasin traits that i find admirable and are too few in other people. These traits are wat make her trust worthy, these traits exist in all the people i trust.Ignore the fact she is my girlfriend.I dn't trust her becuz of wat she means to mean, or what i think i mean to heri trust her becuz of the person she is and always has been.u feel me?
she had a boyfriend when u two started, oh skeen biggrin.gif