Bashment/Reggae Room

Mic Man

Any Chance of a Dancehall/Reggae Room up in here. Me & Numero could make the ting run still.Posting up tracklistings for new riddims.BeefsOld Clashes on Youtube etcPersonally, if there is an Alternative room, there must be space for a Dancehall room with all the west indian folk on here!

Nice idea and all but tbh it wouldn't work.Judging by the sticky its already got its not exactly worthy of a room.I'm not even tryna shoot you down or nothing...theres a thread in this room from time ago wanting this room and it came to an agreement that it got a sticky.

Nice idea and all but tbh it wouldn't work.Judging by the sticky its already got its not exactly worthy of a room.I'm not even tryna shoot you down or nothing...theres a thread in this room from time ago wanting this room and it came to an agreement that it got a sticky.
the way i would make it work..maybe post up a riddim or new singles every now and then to keep things moving.News/ Events/ Raves/ Radio Shows... im a sound man, so i can do these things!!!