Girl Next Door

The General

It's a sad day for humanity when somoene makes a thread about banging another mans wife, and barely anyone e-repremands him or even gives him the correct advice biggrin.gif Coming with encouragements you know..Then you all wonder why society has gone to sh*t.
He's just providing a service. If it wasnt this breh here f*cking her, someone else would be filling the gap (excuse the pun).If your the chosen one do as Uncle Luke said, pump that poosay, pump pump pump the possay

i dont believe him anywaysounds like poppy c*ckand if it is tru, that guys gna bang him over when the wife blabsnuttin like this stays quietmy nex door neighbour was bangin the woman across the ways husband, and she got run out of town, NEVER to return, took the husband tho, and had some kids with him, which is sad for the lady across the way, even though shes fat shes prettyeveryone knew or suspected by the way, that is the point

Right guys this was jus an experiment to section 2 halves to the forum.As you can see there was a clear divide between the hoes and the man dem.Operation Conspiracy Valentines:14 Complete.
hahaha @ another Vip2 'experiment', props for this one though, I enjoyed it.

It's a sad day for humanity when somoene makes a thread about banging another mans wife, and barely anyone e-repremands him or even gives him the correct advice biggrin.gif Coming with encouragements you know..Then you all wonder why society has gone to sh*t.
He's just providing a service. If it wasnt this breh here f*cking her, someone else would be filling the gap (excuse the pun).If your the chosen one do as Uncle Luke said, pump that poosay, pump pump pump the possay
TrueBut he doesnt have to be the one to do it still.Would you accept that excuse where you the insane husband?

TrueBut he doesnt have to be the one to do it still.Would you accept that excuse where you the insane husband?
If I was the husband I'd beat my wife for f*cking out.Not the guy who got it.

Mm, i see the principle behind thatBut I dont be hittin girls...no matter what...So they guy would have to get f*cked up, especially after having the cheek to lok me in the eye.

i dont hit women (yet) but this is the way it should be. why would anyone want to hit the other person? enda the day ur wife is the only one who has the commitment to you and not the other guy. not to mention the other guy dont even always know about u so gettin bex at him is just dumb

i dont hit women (yet) but this is the way it should be. why would anyone want to hit the other person? enda the day ur wife is the only one who has the commitment to you and not the other guy. not to mention the other guy dont even always know about u so gettin bex at him is just dumb
In my youth I never thought like this BUT now I do.True stories.