What size do you wanna be

Maxxx

Me 2 months (not big at all but pure ripped)fightclub2ac2dd7bbu1.jpgMe next yearUFC%20Pride%20legend%20Rampage%20Jackson%20memorabilia.jpgNo point putting up pics of huge guys if you're slim and dont even go gym cos thats not a realistic goal.And how can anybody come into a gym section calling you a homo for not stating no homo? Do you guys go gym wearing a "NO HOMO" T-shirt or something?

tbh ive already gotten to where i wanna look, any bigger and it wont look too good.from when i was leaning, sitting on the ground and someone thought i had a 'swollen wound' on my tris..lol i think its time to slow down. no arny...i might be in a M & F edition (march or april) 1st guy looks like my friend still.and yeah allow the no homo.. specially when posting topless men biggrin.gif i joke.

no need for the no homo its a gymroomfor those that say "oh ur homo" its likely they are the gay onesbut anyway i wanna look like this:Ryan_Reynolds_blade3.jpgbut bigger armsmarcus nasty size is sik aswell
yeah like this, but with bigger arms, i'm not too bothered about my abs, u can see them but they aint like this guys, i like my lager too much!

I dont want that v shape on the lower abs too much, i think it looks girly..And whoever said they like there lager too much im with u fam lol
lol ur different some men could kill for that v shape you dont like,thats the obliques blah blah blah muscle thats been well developed, along with low bodyfat.been working out properly for 2yrs, before that was just fitness which laid a good foundation

i need to start bulking again ive lost so much shape because i was scared of getting too big

Whoa, mad homo thread.Thought there was going to be a description, not pictures.*leaves*
Ur the homo
*looks at Top Clown Avi*...*feels sympathy**leaves thread*
*looks at non clowned account**laughs*/discussionf*ck out the gym room
Shut up you intellectual U-bend.Go and make some Balloon animals for the kids.