Liverpool. Whats the problem?

Davicious X

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they had a capable side of winning the league this season look at arsenalsquads are very even
Exactly.
I still don't see how you come to this conclusion, I don't think any of the managers in the top four would be able to win the league with our current squad. The quality just isn't there.
biggrin.gif How can you be serious.AlmuniaToure/GallasClichy SagnaHleb/Fabregas/Diaby/Flamini/RosickyAdebayor/RVP/Eduardo ----------------------------------------------------ReinaCarrager/AggerRiiseArbeloaPennant/Gerrard/Alonso/Maschman/BabelTorres/Crouch/KuytYou're extremely DELUDED. *SMH*Murks is right. Man like Gerrard, CarrAgger, Torres, Reina should be playing 50-60 games a season fuck it. Go earn them £100,000k a week wages.Gerrard and Carragher can have plenty rest in the summer. :D

The squad is good enough to win the league. And we can make fun of the signings because you spent f*cking MILLIONS buying in players who don't actually improve the team. The only players you have bought who actually raised the levels were Alonso, Torres and Masch. That leaves about 100million spent on waste.Man Utd don't waste money.

The squad is good enough to win the league. And we can make fun of the signings because you spent f*cking MILLIONS buying in players who don't actually improve the team. The only players you have bought who actually raised the levels were Alonso, Torres and Masch. That leaves about 100million spent on waste.Man Utd don't waste money.
We recouped most of the money back.Man Utd never do. All they do is spend and sell on without making profit

Recouped the money back how? Go check your net spending.
Since Rafas been with us..Sold Cisse, Sissoko, Morientes, Traore, Baros, Owen, Murphy, Heskey, Diouf etc.. All of them added up to more than 50m in totalBasically swapped Torres, Reina, Luis Garcia, Agger and Alonso for all that waste.Cant got wrong.
SKN.INJosemi £2mAntonio Nunez £2mXabi Alonso £10.7mLuis Garcia £6mMauricio Pellegrino FreeFernando Morientes £6.5mScott Carson £750,000Antonio Baragan Compensation feeJose Reina £6mMohammed Sissoko £5.6mBoudewijn Zenden FreePeter Crouch £7mJack Hobbs £750,000Godwin Anti FreeMiquel Roque FreeJan Kromkamp Swop for JosemiPaul Anderson Swop for John WelshDaniel Agger £5.8mCraig Bellamy £6mGabriel Paletta £2mMark Gonzalez £4.5mFabio Aurelio FreeJermaine Pennant £6.7mDirk Kuyt £9mAlvaro Arbeloa £2.64mAndriy Voronin FreeLucas Leiva £6mSebastien Leto £1.5mFernando Torres £20mYossi Benayoun £5mRyan Babel £11mCharles Itandje Free---------£127.44mOUTDanny Murphy £2.5mMichael Owen £8mVladimir Smicer FreeEl Hadji Diouf Undisclosed feeMauricio Pellegrino FreeAlou Diarra £2mGregory Vignal FreeJon Otsemobor FreeMilan Baros £6.5mJosemi Swop for Jan KromkampJohn Welsh Swop for Paul AndersonFernando Morientes £3mDietmar Hamann FreeBruno Cheyrou FreeDjimi Traore £2mNeil Mellor FreeJan Kromkamp £1.5mDarren Potter £200,000Steve Warnock £2.5mSalif Diao FreeLuis Garcia £4mMark Gonzalez £3.5mDjibril Cisse £8mCraig Bellamy £7.5mJerzy Dudek Free---------£51.2m

We recouped most of the money back.Man Utd never do. All they do is spend and sell on without making profit
I guess thats why were the 2nd richest club in the world and your struggling for money right?

I guess thats why were the 2nd richest club in the world and your struggling for money right?
We are talking transfer wise not merchandise. Stay on topic.We are building a new stadium thats why we looking to get a Loan.At least we recouped money back. Thats my point. @ LoganLogan where you get them stats from?

We are talking transfer wise not merchandise. Stay on topic.We are building a new stadium thats why we looking to get a Loan.At least we recouped money back. Thats my point. @ LoganLogan where you get them stats from?
Transfer wise we dont really sell players because 99% of the time Fergie gets the transfers on point apart from the odd flop like djemba-djemba so most stay for a few years which by that time there value has decreased but they have won medals etc so it doesnt matter, were as Benitez doesnt seem to put much though behind his transfers...We dont buy players to try make profit of them after 2season, we buy for success and the long term.

The fact of the matter is Benitez is a fantastic man manager, but he is shocking in the transfer market.Facts and stats can be argued every which way, but he signs too many players that arn't top four standard, and replaces the wrong ones.Liverpool have needed wingers and fullbacks ever since he's been there, hes tried to fill the positions but to no avail.Yes, Arbeloa is good, but he is nowhere near consistent enough.Wether thats 'cause he's a victim of Benitez's rotation or not remainds to be seen.Take every signing in the first XI that Benitez has made;Reina,Arbeloa,Agger,Alonso,Mascherano,Torres,Kuyt.And compare them to the counterparts;Reina - worse than Cech, on a par with VDS, better than AlmuniaArbeloa - at LB - worse than Evra, Clichy and Cole/Bridge - at RB - worse than Sagna, Neville on a par with Brown, worse than Belleti.Agger worse than Vidic/Ferdinand, Gallas/Toure and Terry/Carvalho.Alonso - worse than Scholes, Carrick and Anderson, worse than Fabregas - Chelsea don't have a deep-lying playmaker.Mascherano - better than Hargreaves, Flamini. Better than Makelele when Makelele is off form, but recently he's been doing it.Torres - fantastic signing, no argument hereKuyt - i dont think i need to explain.Benayoun - not really compareable to any other player in the others squads - i like him though.I know it's all ifs and buts comparing players on skill alone and different attributes make up a team, but the fact of the matter is Benitez doesnt (usually) sign players that are good enough to play for the other top 4.Players that show the potential (Babel, Crouch) don't get a chance when they impress and he continues to stick with players that have been horribly off form for ages (Kewell, Kuyt).Anelka said it about 8 months ago, something along the lines of 'Gerrard saves Rafa everytime they are in a sticky situation', and I didn't really agree with him then, but looking back on it he seems right.

Recouped the money back how? Go check your net spending.
Since Rafas been with us..Sold Cisse, Sissoko, Morientes, Traore, Baros, Owen, Murphy, Heskey, Diouf etc.. All of them added up to more than 50m in totalBasically swapped Torres, Reina, Luis Garcia, Agger and Alonso for all that waste.Cant got wrong.
SKN.INJosemi £2mAntonio Nunez £2mXabi Alonso £10.7mLuis Garcia £6mMauricio Pellegrino FreeFernando Morientes £6.5mScott Carson £750,000Antonio Baragan Compensation feeJose Reina £6mMohammed Sissoko £5.6mBoudewijn Zenden FreePeter Crouch £7mJack Hobbs £750,000Godwin Anti FreeMiquel Roque FreeJan Kromkamp Swop for JosemiPaul Anderson Swop for John WelshDaniel Agger £5.8mCraig Bellamy £6mGabriel Paletta £2mMark Gonzalez £4.5mFabio Aurelio FreeJermaine Pennant £6.7mDirk Kuyt £9mAlvaro Arbeloa £2.64mAndriy Voronin FreeLucas Leiva £6mSebastien Leto £1.5mFernando Torres £20mYossi Benayoun £5mRyan Babel £11mCharles Itandje Free---------£127.44mOUTDanny Murphy £2.5mMichael Owen £8mVladimir Smicer FreeEl Hadji Diouf Undisclosed feeMauricio Pellegrino FreeAlou Diarra £2mGregory Vignal FreeJon Otsemobor FreeMilan Baros £6.5mJosemi Swop for Jan KromkampJohn Welsh Swop for Paul AndersonFernando Morientes £3mDietmar Hamann FreeBruno Cheyrou FreeDjimi Traore £2mNeil Mellor FreeJan Kromkamp £1.5mDarren Potter £200,000Steve Warnock £2.5mSalif Diao FreeLuis Garcia £4mMark Gonzalez £3.5mDjibril Cisse £8mCraig Bellamy £7.5mJerzy Dudek Free---------£51.2m
biggrin.gif thats bordering on atrocious.

The fact of the matter is Benitez is a fantastic man manager, but he is shocking in the transfer market.Facts and stats can be argued every which way, but he signs too many players that arn't top four standard, and replaces the wrong ones.Liverpool have needed wingers and fullbacks ever since he's been there, hes tried to fill the positions but to no avail.Yes, Arbeloa is good, but he is nowhere near consistent enough.Wether thats 'cause he's a victim of Benitez's rotation or not remainds to be seen.Take every signing in the first XI that Benitez has made;Reina,Arbeloa,Agger,Alonso,Mascherano,Torres,Kuyt.And compare them to the counterparts;Reina - worse than Cech, on a par with VDS, better than AlmuniaArbeloa - at LB - worse than Evra, Clichy and Cole/Bridge - at RB - worse than Sagna, Neville on a par with Brown, worse than Belleti.Agger worse than Vidic/Ferdinand, Gallas/Toure and Terry/Carvalho.Alonso - worse than Scholes, Carrick and Anderson, worse than Fabregas - Chelsea don't have a deep-lying playmaker.Mascherano - better than Hargreaves, Flamini. Better than Makelele when Makelele is off form, but recently he's been doing it.Torres - fantastic signing, no argument hereKuyt - i dont think i need to explain.Benayoun - not really compareable to any other player in the others squads - i like him though.I know it's all ifs and buts comparing players on skill alone and different attributes make up a team, but the fact of the matter is Benitez doesnt (usually) sign players that are good enough to play for the other top 4.Players that show the potential (Babel, Crouch) don't get a chance when they impress and he continues to stick with players that have been horribly off form for ages (Kewell, Kuyt).Anelka said it about 8 months ago, something along the lines of 'Gerrard saves Rafa everytime they are in a sticky situation', and I didn't really agree with him then, but looking back on it he seems right.
I respect your opinion but some of it is sh*tArbeloa you said is worse than Bridge,Neville,Sagna,Baletti and on par with Brown biggrin.gif . Neville he is better than same with Beletti,Sagna,Bridge. Bought for £2million BARGAIN has had Ronaldinho and Messi on LOCKAgger is better than Gallas,Terry atleast he is younger and can improveAlonso worse than CarrickfdgjnfdfgklgHim and Scholes and Anderson different types of players

IdiotBarthez - Wasnt even that bad only towards the endDjemba DjembaBlancSilverstre - Been solid for us only been injured last seasonKlebersonBellion - Would have been good imo but fergie didnt give him a chanceSaha - Bad Luck, When he does play he gets goalsSmith - Fergie changed his posistion, When he was upfront on his own he done sickVeron - Never got much of a chance to impress with scholes n keane cementedMassimo Taibi Jordi CruijffDiego Forlan Karel PoborskyCarrick - lol just loletc etcThere is bare about 99% success rateHe aint wenger
He might not be no wenger but he isnt no Benitez...SilvestreSchemicaelEvraStaamFerdinandNaniAndersonColeYorkeSolsjakearVan Der SarVidicVan NistelrooyRonaldoRooneyCantonaIrwinKeaneHargreavesSheringhamJust to name a few off the top of my head...And hes bought through players like..G.NevilleP.NevilleButtScholesGiggsBeckhamFletcherOshea Brown

Lol this forum is in love with liverpool and its mishappeningsThey love it that we are going through a bad spell, lahi i dont understand why you continue to argue with them.At the end of the day everyone thinks they know it all when it comes to liverpool.