Liverpool. Whats the problem?

Davicious X

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the manager for the money he has spent was not forced to sell no players he should be challenging for the titleme saying this will probely end up with them going champs league final again them flukey matches save rafa2005 They got to the champs league final they struggled to get out of there group they had a dodgey goal given to get to the finaland in the final milan were so so so unlucky not to win that matchin the fa cup final swear west ham were seconds away from winning and some luck won them the cupalot will say it is skill to that but no its luck coz if it was skill there league postion will be much higher than it issack the managerI remember watching footy focus the other week and lawrencson was cussing the Fake London Liverpool fans who call in phone in's cussing rafa but i think they have a pointBtw was lawrenceson talking about some people on here?

its the manager for the money he has spent was not forced to sell no players he should be challenging for the titleme saying this will probely end up with them going champs league final again them flukey matches save rafa2005 They got to the champs league final they struggled to get out of there group they had a dodgey goal given to get to the finaland in the final milan were so so so unlucky not to win that matchin the fa cup final swear west ham were seconds away from winning and some luck won them the cupalot will say it is skill to that but no its luck coz if it was skill there league postion will be much higher than it issack the managerI remember watching footy focus the other week and lawrencson was cussing the Fake London Liverpool fans who call in phone in's cussing rafa but i think they have a pointBtw was lawrenceson talking about some people on here?
Im a London Liverpool fan but I do get to go up and watch 2 or 3 games a season at anfield, wish i could afford more but then it would be less of a treat. But it would be nice to see us win more

They need more quality all round.One or two players and they'll win the title next season.
biggrin.gif:D:D
Its been a terrible season. compared to the last two, just want it to be over and done with.
Last couple seasons you've been off the pace in the league. NOTHING has changed there except you was doing well in the cup comps.Rafa will never win you the league, so why even bother keeping him. It's not even about spending more money during the summer. He thinks thats the reason you ain't winning anything. :D I'd actually love to see how well you do next year in the league when/if you fail to win the Champions League and finish 4th this season.

they had a capable side of winning the league this season look at arsenalsquads are very even pako leaving dealt them a massive blowtell me a side to win the title or challenge without an assistanttheyll be alright next season if they get a good one in and keep faith in rafa

Funny thing is, if you compare Liverpool's entire squad, with that of Arsenal, they are probably equal, or Liverpool's being marginally better, but that is a different subject.At the end of the day, the buck stops at the manager. Switching and changing, resting key players earlier on in the league, saying that 'you want them fresh @ the end of the season biggrin.gif:D :D, then giving them 90 mins the carling cup, changing formations to suit the opposition that you are about to player, playing centre forwards as 'wingers' in a 433 formation. I mean, Dirk Kuyt has now become a defensive centre forward lol!!!Then there are injuries, but who does not have those?Falling out with your right hand man and your boss does not help either.Funny thing is, I cannot blame the manager for todays performance or team selection. It was 'one of those days'. We had 20 shots ON TARGET didn't we?He will not be around next season. I would like to see Riise, Kewell, Voronin, Kuyt, and if a good offer comes for Gerrard out (yes I said it). Buy a left back, left winger and centre forward in, and we should be good to go hopefully.

they had a capable side of winning the league this season look at arsenalsquads are very even pako leaving dealt them a massive blowtell me a side to win the title or challenge without an assistanttheyll be alright next season if they get a good one in and keep faith in rafa
I just posted some of your posts now without reading your reply.

they had a capable side of winning the league this season look at arsenalsquads are very even
Exactly.
I still don't see how you come to this conclusion, I don't think any of the managers in the top four would be able to win the league with our current squad. The quality just isn't there.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

the drawing mentality which all comes back to the manager - Benitez seems to see a draw as a point gained rather than 2 lost (you'll find liverpools loss record with benitez is quite low but theres been loads of draws). In the cups you can draw a whol heap of games and still get gold but not in the league. Don't forget pool were only 1 minute from securing a draw today which obviously is still sh*t but they would have gone on to win the 2nd leg same as they did against luton then been 3 matches (3 draws and penalties) away from ading another cup.And yeah obviously he needs to either settle on a system/style of playing and/or a best 11. its been 3 seasons now for f*ck sake.