The Time...

Kurtis

is right, i thinkfor me to do a little disappearing act, maybe for a week, maybe foreverwho knowsbut for 4 years, through RWD and onto VIP2 ive enjoyed wasting hours, days, weeks etc on here, had bare jokes, and even learnt alotbut i have received my calling, and i must answercant bore you with long stories, but its been a good time, certainly kept me on the straight an narrowand i venture on into pastures new, leave me a spot, who knows i may return tommorow, or when im 30its been greati love you alli shall leave you with my current favourite song

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah.I cant beileve this.Coz if Duurty leaves i cant stay on here either.Duurty was the only guy making me feel still human. Like going outsde and sh*t knowing Duurty was inside Lol.Damn duurty. Wait. Neo!Neo is the new Duurty. Phew.**Stays for another 3 years**

na suttins defintely goin on.bex posting tht. now durtty boy. DURTTY BOY. screamin he might leave. get the f*ck out of town.come like the end of the world
wht im thinkinvip2 has been nuts for the last few daysbut still good luck durts*throws up NoB sign*
mans removed his picture and all sortsbut yeahall the best mayne

lol, wanted to have that as the final postbut u kno im never involved in the admin games n sh*t or other stuffthe bex ting was jus coincidential n dnt even kno how the Seriouss ting is linkedthe calling i cnt really say, u may find out about it though.id like to wish everyone good luck with their lives and that, i would have loved to see how most of you turn out

lol, wanted to have that as the final postbut u kno im never involved in the admin games n sh*t or other stuffthe bex ting was jus coincidential n dnt even kno how the Seriouss ting is linkedthe calling i cnt really say, u may find out about it though.id like to wish everyone good luck with their lives and that, i would have loved to see how most of you turn out
fam.allow having kurt cobain as ur pic and tht in ur sig with hints of suicide. like say uve had a relapse. seriously. im not even on them kind of f*ckeries. fix up.
yh man i hear that