Champions League Tuesday

Mr Q

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good result.As long as we score in Milan the tie should be over.Hold tight Kuyt. One of his biggest critics but he played well tonight, some good movement off the ball and was spreading the play well.Mascherano is a don.Finnan played well tonight, was always making himself available and caused Inter some problems.Gerrard didn't have his most influential game but came up with the goods.Hold tight Rafa.

Lacklusture, Lacked ideas, Lacked creativitySideways passing, everything down the middle, no spark..It was awful for 84mins..How lucky is Rafa? Inter down to 10 men in the 1st 30minsCordoba injI said to my boy on the phone at 73mins, Liverpool would win 2-0Rafa is the luckiest man alive, that win had nuttin to do with tactics, a deflected goal from flippin Kuyt!Mashcerano £17m gimme a break
loolThe ball was getting chalky for most of the 2nd half, stop talking nonsense.We caused them problems before the sending off although I admit it was a shocking decision.Mascherano is a don and you know it, stop lying to yourself.

I only got to see the last 15 minutes cos i was travelling home from work so I guess I saw the best parts.All I saw was liverpool dominate.Was the rest of the match like that?
materazzi got sent off 30th min, but even before that it was all liverpool but without any clear chances

Whoever asked yh roma won 2-1 - pizzaro and mancini cancelled out rauls opener. Liverpool ran that match from start to finish, Mascherano bossed the midfield.Amount of ground man must cover per match. Gerrard goal was 2 much.Suprised chelsea drew i was expectin them to win like 3-0

I only got to see the last 15 minutes cos i was travelling home from work so I guess I saw the best parts.All I saw was liverpool dominate.Was the rest of the match like that?
materazzi got sent off 30th min, but even before that it was all liverpool but without any clear chances
Its about time Materazzi got punished for ZidanegateSafe Doom

still cant get my head round liverpoolhow can they be soo sh*t in the league, then in europe beat inter who aint lost in 5 months biggrin.gif doesnt add up
Nothing makes sense about us at the minute. Lost to a championship on saturday.Then go and beat one of the best teams in europe on tuesday. f*cking pisses me off.

__________>>>>>>>>>>>>ITV Commos.Now I know why people get vex when United are on TV because the commos were bredding Liverpool HARD. Talking like all Inter players were divers but forgetting about Gerrard.So dumb aswell. Just chatting pure sh*t.
Motson was breddingThe other Comm who supports arsenal was just chatting sh*tWhen Gerrard banged in a trademark its like he didnt want us to scoreSMH.

__________>>>>>>>>>>>>ITV Commos.Now I know why people get vex when United are on TV because the commos were bredding Liverpool HARD. Talking like all Inter players were divers but forgetting about Gerrard.So dumb aswell. Just chatting pure sh*t.
Motson was breddingThe other Comm who supports arsenal was just chatting sh*tWhen Gerrard banged in a trademark its like he didnt want us to scoreSMH.
Motson?