Moped/Scooter Insurance

Maxxx

f*ck A 50 DATS LONG IF THATS UR TYPH U MIGHT ASWELL DROP A 12'S ENGINE IN THERE BUT UR GNNA HAVE MAKE UR FRAME BIT WIDER COS IT WONT FIT THE ENGINE MOUNTS .. ULL BEE FLYIN COS UR FRAMES LIGHT AND U AINT WAITING FOR NO1.. JUS INSURE IT AS A 50 BUT HAVE A 12'S ENGINE UR NICE
and wen u crash and they check the bike and see its not a 50, ur not guna be nice.

Im a grown ass man BI bought a 50cc gilera DNA out the showroom 7 years ago7 YEARS AGOThe next year I got a 125 DNA out the showroomMan cant chat to me about peds riding or life in general because unlike most people on here I have EXPERIENCEI could wheelie from grove to kensal green with a mans mum on the back of my bikeSHATAP

Im a grown ass man BI bought a 50cc gilera DNA out the showroom 7 years ago7 YEARS AGOThe next year I got a 125 DNA out the showroomMan cant chat to me about peds riding or life in general because unlike most people on here I have EXPERIENCEI could wheelie from grove to kensal green with a mans mum on the back of my bikeSHATAP
I wna see this for myself lets link up in grove, ill bring my ped down and you can wheelie to kenal green.