my time your time everyones time

FACE OFF

me on gears of war>>>>>>>>>>>anyone on this forumme on gears of war 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
If you weren't better than us then you should be ashamed considering how much you play it.lol.

Could Microsoft Acquire Epic Games? GamePro Editor Thinks So

As Epicâs management team heads west for the annual Game Developers Conference in San Francisco this week, GamePro magazine is predicting that Microsoft will buy the fast-growing game technology firm.âMicrosoft will buy Epic Games for $1 billion this summer,â wrote Travis Moses, assistant editor at GamePro, in the magazineâs new issue.Epic and Microsoft are practically joined at the hip already. Microsoftâs game publisher division paid Epic millios of dollars to develop the award-winning âGears of Warâ in November of 2006 for the Xbox 360 platform. Gears won multiple awards and sold several million copies. The online version of the game remains among the most popular on the Xbox Live network.The two companies will be exhibiting at the GDC side-by-side. And speculation is quite strong that Epic may announce a Gears sequel.However, Microsoft would be interested in acquiring more than game development in an Epic buy, according to Moses. Epic also licenses its Unreal game engine to developers around the world who produce titles for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and other platforms as well as PCs.âEpic Games is one of the few highly regarded indie developers ⦠partly for their games but mostly for their Unreal engine technology,â Moses wrote. âMicrosoft has lots of cash on hand, and in buying Epic, could collect royalty rights for Unreal technology across other platforms.âGiven Epicâs tight partnership with Microsoft, along with widespread use of the Unreal engine, and this move makes a lot of sense, particularly in light of [Electronic Arts]âs Pandemic/BioWare merger [as] well as the Activision/Vivendi shockers.âMicrosoft did Bungie, the develop of the wildly popular Halo game franchise, so a deal for Epic would follow precedent. Bungie was spun back out as a private company in octomber. (The Skinny erred in reporting earlier that Bungie was still part of Microsoft.)Epicâs Unreal Tournament 3, its newest release, is currently under development for the Xbox 360 platform and is due to release in May, according to GamePro. As for a possible Microsoft acquisition â well, stay tuned.
Gears of War studio goes console-centric, says PC gaming in "disarray"
Epic Games developer and video games conference rockstar Cliff "CliffyB" Bleszinski is tabling PC games to focus more on the lucrative console business.Epic Games cliffyBCliffyB is now going steady with consolesEpic Games, a long time developer of PC titles, is switching gears to favor console development, said Unreal designer and Gears of War creator Cliff "CliffyB" Bleszinski."For me, the PC is kind of the secondary part of what we're doing," Bleszinski told MTV Multiplayer. "PC is important for us, but right now making AAA games on consoles is where we're at."But the outspoken developer didn't stop there. Bleszinski added the PC market is "in disarray" and wasn't as lucrative as console gaming."I think people would rather make a game that sells 4.5 million copies than a million and Gears is at 4.5 million right now on the 360," he said.On the PC front, Bleszinski sees web-interface, social networking and MMOs taking over and keeping power for the indefinite future."What's driving the PC right now is Sims-type games and [World of Warcraft] and a lot of stuff that's in a web-based interface. You just click on it and play it. That''s the direction PC is evolving into," he said.Wait, what are you trying to say Cliffy -- that there's not going to be any Sims: Locust Horde in our future?!

me on gears of war>>>>>>>>>>>anyone on this forumme on gears of war 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
If you weren't better than us then you should be ashamed considering how much you play it.lol.
dont hate
No hate bled.I haven't even played the game online and others on here have very limited experience with the game. Therefore you should be easily better than the rest of us.It's the same as if the rest of us challenged you on halo 3 or CoD4, the rest of the mans would dun your dance because we've played the game more.

dont hate
No hate bled.I haven't even played the game online and others on here have very limited experience with the game. Therefore you should be easily better than the rest of us.It's the same as if the rest of us challenged you on halo 3 or CoD4, the rest of the mans would dun your dance because we've played the game more.
hexactlybut watch thogive me 1 week on GoW2 when it drops amd i'll be merkingme + controller + virtual skeng = game over

They could make a killing though, if they released it on all formats..Then these console wars would be solved by real attributes, rather than exclusivity (if thats even a word) of titlesIf its not on PS3... oh well..
THey could but I think Epic is something to do with MsoftThey know certian guys will know aobut GeOW hype and by GeOW2 anda 360
will buy an elite when this drops
Exibit A biggrin.gif:D :D GT are u bading ?

They could make a killing though, if they released it on all formats..Then these console wars would be solved by real attributes, rather than exclusivity (if thats even a word) of titlesIf its not on PS3... oh well..
biggrin.gifMight as well put all the PS3 exclusives on 360 if you're worried about it so much.