Should Weed Be Legalized?

bane

Should Weed Be Legalized?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Oh yeah y does every1 think that legalizing weed will automatically clean it up? U need 2 get tha idea out of ur head. To put it simply:LEGAL WEED DOES NOT EQUAL CLEAN WEED! KNOW THIS!And LMAO @ paying tax 4 the EXACT SAME WEED ur blazin right now!
i agree, that it doesnt mean it will be clean if it was legal, but at least if its regulated ders less chance of impurities...if it was decriminalized der would be such thing as grit/sugar weed....and dese super strong skunks would be phased out.so it wouldnt be EXACTLY the same weed ur blazin now.
Fair enough you've raised sum good points. The only thing is, what makes u think there would be LESS chance of impurities? Jus because the government say its clean, does'nt actually mean that it is. And theyd phase out ur beloved cheese. Ur rite saying that it wudnt be EXACTLY the same weed. IT WOULD BE A WHOLE LOT WEAKER. Still.
as long as ders no grit n sugar goin about or sh*t sprayed wid other nasty bits id be happs.and maybe id be able to smoke sum hash in this country aswell for once, cos the "soap bar" that goes around with its millions of additives is NEVER touching my lips...all im saying is if it was controlled in an official process, and PROPER organisations were dealin wid it, like tobbaco companies and alcohol companies, it wud be cone in a more organised way compared to a random drug dealer. and der wud be no need to boost weight and all dem fings der dat lead to stuff bein put in.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur passionate about this spider man and u have raised quite a few valid points, ur aguments is fairly strong imooutta kuriousity, have u actually done anything PRACTICAL about the issue? proposals to local reps? surveys to gain sum public opinion plus quantitative data that would support ur case?or do u get so high that u cant be arsed an dats all long no singling u out, u just seem 2 know ur tings and i was wondering if uv taken any affirmative action
come on...dats nt really me isit, i never really smoke to get monged, im more of a positive smoker. maybe once in a blue moon dem zone out ones, but bun dat sorta wasting attitude...as for doin sumin about it...no i havent, except spread by word of mouth n educate certain ignorant ppl...if i made a masssssive kick and fuss it wudnt make much of a difference, i cant fight with the politics of this country even wen politicians in parliment find it difficult biggrin.gifIMO the best thing is educating society....the more education spreads through, the more gradual the change in collective opinion will be...

needs to be legal not just legal but normalised so anyone can grow @ home its the only way to get rid of the contaminated f*cked around with weed most dealers shot,all drugs need to be legal really as its not drugs that kill its the impurities in them (especially harder drugs) drugs being illegal never stopped anybody from using them and I cant see it ever stopping people,if drugs were legal there would be no more dealers as it wouldnt be worth shotting + no more vietnamese growers as there would be no point.. not to mention the crime that would dissapear cus junkies would no longer need to rob/sell their body for a fix.
lol @ thinking that if weed was legalised there would be no more dealers....all it would mean is that they have a legitimate businesslol @ thinking everyone would have little weed farms in their backyard...as if 2 say if the governement did legalise it they would not try and regulate it's manufacture in order to profit from taxlol @ thinking that all weed would then be pure....there will always be people who try and cut corners...and idiots who try and experiment.

LOL @ the tax argument for not legalising.Upon some of the opinions I guess legalising would not be so bad, would ensure a regulated product.Legalisation>>>>>smoking weed with crushed glass in it.But skunk is the main one that f*cks people up if they smoke it too much so I reckon that strain should be banned.
skunk is just what most dealers call anything they have but dont have the propra name for & the media have latched on & started repeating it, if you repeat something enough itll be believed by the majority of people..there is a strain called skunk & lots of crosses but I can assure you it wont make you go crazy, 80% of what dealers are moving as skunk isnt skunk.. its usually some poor high but huge yielding grade the commercial growers dont tend to grow potent grade they grow for yield first & high second.I been smoking skunk number 1 for the last 10 years & im not crazy, the number 1 I got is the famous cheese its built up quite a rep & sent nobody crazy that I know.. its been cloned & grown out since 1988 so its now 20 years old.but f-uck it I think it should stay illegal I got the best sacrament in town so it makes very little difference to me Ill be growing & smoking regardless of it being legal or illegal f-uck the scum bags in parliament they dont live my life & ill be fu-cked if ima let them govern it.
yeah exactly dat skunk is just some media word just like marijuana made to plague its image both blasphemies on it instantly n negative towards it, Ive smoked super skunk n i can tell you its nothing like 95% of what they call skunk.oh n straight up these pricks seem to think they can tell us how to live, what we gotta do in our life, what makes us real or not real, what makes us a failure or not a failure. There just organised criminals feeding dreams to keep us slaving for them.With the weed situation it ultimately comes more down to control, control a source like that and you have dependancy for the neccessarties in life, which people have to get through these corporations especially with the rise of independant family business's closing down all the time dumb amounts these days.Alot of what i see nowadays is blasted with all kinds of things, not real buds looks dirty n people call it skunk. In southend people use hydroponics and other methods so the grows here are nice plus theres alot of guys who know about cultivating. I know its the same everywhere probably much worse in some places. Its definatly done by organised gangs because theres so much of it about the same bits that i cant see one person just growing all that it looks like its travelled aswell. The guys in parliament are little more than puppet MP's who we pay to tell us what to do....Along with Police, n all else that rules our lives n control the things we need.Weed should be legal just so the revolution can kick off imo.

ur passionate about this spider man and u have raised quite a few valid points, ur aguments is fairly strong imooutta kuriousity, have u actually done anything PRACTICAL about the issue? proposals to local reps? surveys to gain sum public opinion plus quantitative data that would support ur case?or do u get so high that u cant be arsed an dats all long no singling u out, u just seem 2 know ur tings and i was wondering if uv taken any affirmative action
its useless we dont make any decisions, neither do the politicians they get told what decisions to make then make out there making them.Its just one big farce.

"Soap bar"? LOL ive neva heard it called that before. Tobacco companies r fully crooked as well u know. They wud slip nicotine in it on the sly 2 get da youth hooked even quicker. Ur idea is a good one. But we wud need an independant organisation to overlook it E.G office for fair trading, sumting like dat.
well for one, weed wouldnt be so straight forward like tobbacco or alcohol cos it WOULD be provided by the state for MEDICINAL purposes if it was decriminalized...so that would mean the nhs would be supplyin ppl, maybe wid a weaker strain, and then the commerical companies would supply better strains or sumin. or maybe it wouldnt be commercial at all and sold to retailers thru the nhs, there are nuff ways they could sort it.and for those that think companies would cut corners, i agree they would, but there would be some body that would regulate quality control ESPECIALLY if manufacture was going thru to the nhs...ppl put crap in food but ders reulatory health commisions who prevent all sorts poppin up in your everyday food, so i guess sumin similar would be use to regulate what goes into marijuana.btw "soap bar" is the term for british hash which consists of melted rubber, plastic, melted vinyll, perspex, etc.....basically a lot of crap where hardly any of it is actually hash....STICKY BLACKKK >>>>>for all my hash bunners out der biggrin.gif

"Soap bar"? LOL ive neva heard it called that before. Tobacco companies r fully crooked as well u know. They wud slip nicotine in it on the sly 2 get da youth hooked even quicker. Ur idea is a good one. But we wud need an independant organisation to overlook it E.G office for fair trading, sumting like dat.
well for one, weed wouldnt be so straight forward like tobbacco or alcohol cos it WOULD be provided by the state for MEDICINAL purposes if it was decriminalized...so that would mean the nhs would be supplyin ppl, maybe wid a weaker strain, and then the commerical companies would supply better strains or sumin. or maybe it wouldnt be commercial at all and sold to retailers thru the nhs, there are nuff ways they could sort it.and for those that think companies would cut corners, i agree they would, but there would be some body that would regulate quality control ESPECIALLY if manufacture was going thru to the nhs...ppl put crap in food but ders reulatory health commisions who prevent all sorts poppin up in your everyday food, so i guess sumin similar would be use to regulate what goes into marijuana.btw "soap bar" is the term for british hash which consists of melted rubber, plastic, melted vinyll, perspex, etc.....basically a lot of crap where hardly any of it is actually hash....STICKY BLACKKK >>>>>for all my hash bunners out der biggrin.gif
U no what? it took u a few hours but im finallly convinced that legalization might be the way forward. But only because i live across from a chemist.But theres another issue. SUPPLY AND DEMAND. For arguments sake lets just say my local chemist is selling 8ths 4 £25. Whos gonna stop me standing outside that chemist with my own weed undercutting their profit? Legal or not...... the drug game is a dirty game no matter which side of the fence ur on alie?

yeah i know about the has firs time i went out to dam the coffee shop guys were saying its all they smoked.I would suspect them trying to kill us again if they had control over marijuana.My idea is how about they have control over nothing, n there the ones sitting in a jail cell rotting away for there life time for the murders and crimes they've commited there whole lives.

U no what? it took u a few hours but im finallly convinced that legalization might be the way forward. But only because i live across from a chemist.But theres another issue. SUPPLY AND DEMAND. For arguments sake lets just say my local chemist is selling 8ths 4 £25. Whos gonna stop me standing outside that chemist with my own weed undercutting their profit? Legal or not...... the drug game is a dirty game no matter which side of the fence ur on alie?
becoz like dam that would be illegal, cos that would mean your growin your own.DECRIMINALISATION, not legalisation.ok i no wid weed the laws get air, so that wont change if it becomes legal (not straight away anyways), but if you think about it like this...if the chemist was selling weed, it would probably be mersh, whilst the stronger strains would be in coffee shops etc...now if you was to go outside coffee shops n try shot sum cheaper food you got...it would be the equivalent of the european man who shots bricks of fags dat are duty free outside markets....quality is boog compared to shop, but ppl still buy to save a bit of dough if they dnt mind the taste...same would work for weed. ye u would get sum shots, but moretime ppl would go to the proper official place, where your gettin better selection.

Agree with whoever said it shud be decriminalized, for alot of reasonsI TOTALLY AGREE THAT CIGARETTE IS THE BUTT OF ALL THESE DRUG ADDICTIONSAsk any1 wid an addiction, munk, b or white, have they ever smoked tabacco/cigarette, will always be yesthey need to BAN IT, however maybe some other substance may replace it's gateway addictions

Certain man wouldn't be able to handle the idea of being high 24/7, those weed hangovers.Everything in moderation is the key.
biggrin.gif you cant get hangovers from weed....this is the sh*t im talkin about, dem side effects der, NONE OF THAT from weed, all from shitty alcohol.too much alcohol = out of controltoo much weed = super giggles then go sleep.i rather ppl av a laugh n mong out den go out of control n do all sorts of madness n break sh*t.for everyone sayin they would smoke too much if it was legal....hw the hell does the law prevent u from not doing this at the moment anyways...your personal control doesnt av nuffin to do wid its legality, if u smoke it at the moment then u can control hw much ur avin, nt like u will go mad if its legal, unless u got sum weak mind....IMO its like alcohol, ppl approach it wid their own limits n control, why wouldnt/shouldnt the same system work for weed. its nt chemically addictive, alcohol is probably more addictive.alcohol is such a crappy drug, out of all the "highs" its the shittest n the side effects of gettin out of control are boog. them hangovers are basically same fing as comedowns u get from X, same sorta effect. infact ive had ppl tell me comedowns r better than hangovers.