i read my 13yo sisters MSN convo last night

Miss K

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

cant copy and paste convo. they was talking about becoming bf and gf.him - what level do you go toher - whateverhim - even sex?her - yeah lolhim - brb babes dont go offlinethis sh*t is scary. swear i werent doing them tings when i was her age!
sorry but your sister is gonna be a hoe

Lol @ wanting to beat him up.Talk to your sis and let her know the levels.
guy needs to know not to as your sister for sexare you dumb
Are you dumbLike to see you beat up every boy that trys (if you have a sis)Beating him up is going to far Like I said Ms K tell her the levels

cant copy and paste convo. they was talking about becoming bf and gf.him - what level do you go toher - whateverhim - even sex?her - yeah lolhim - brb babes dont go offlinethis sh*t is scary. swear i werent doing them tings when i was her age!
Oh good lord.

seriously the only way to go about it is to make her not want to be a hoe...scaring her/boys off will jus make her be secretive.p.s ego humble is sending for u in his sig. saying ur bars are sh*t and ur some wannabe scorcher. dnt have tht fam.
i dont really pay attention to pussyoles stilli'll still draw his wife with these sh*t barsinfact the fact that i mc is enuff to cream her uptelling me about myself to my facevvvvvvtelling me about myself when im onlinevvvvvvvindirecting while im offlineand the top one is a big invitationdone.

Oh good lord.
biggrin.gif the "lol" at the end just kills itseriously this aint a good sign you need to chat to her quickly

Are you dumbLike to see you beat up every boy that trys (if you have a sis)Beating him up is going to far Like I said Ms K tell her the levels
you beat the 1st oen up real good. it sets a example to the rest.just make sure when u done it say'THATS FOR ASKIN MY SISTER FOR SEX'the rest will know not to ask that

Nats right. And you lot wonder where the youth is getting all their belligerent and gun toking behaviour from.

Nats right. And you lot wonder where the youth is getting all their belligerent and gun toking behaviour from.
she said beat him up, not shoot him. biggrin.gif

seriously the only way to go about it is to make her not want to be a hoe...scaring her/boys off will jus make her be secretive.p.s ego humble is sending for u in his sig. saying ur bars are sh*t and ur some wannabe scorcher. dnt have tht fam.
i dont really pay attention to pussyoles stilli'll still draw his wife with these sh*t barsinfact the fact that i mc is enuff to cream her uptelling me about myself to my facevvvvvvtelling me about myself when im onlinevvvvvvvindirecting while im offlineand the top one is a big invitationdone.
I say you and Mizchif tag team him though. Be sure to tag him in regularly though, hes been known to get emotional at times.

you beat the 1st oen up real good. it sets a example to the rest.just make sure when u done it say'THATS FOR ASKIN MY SISTER FOR SEX'the rest will know not to ask that
What you just said would possibly work in the endz.....the whole 'dont touch, so and so sister'Out of the ends is another story.

my sister is 21HIS IS 13shutup

I say you and Mizchif tag team him though. Be sure to tag him in regularly though, hes been known to get emotional at times.
lol sick.ur on form today good sir.
loltaking the biscuit

i feel sorry for you. The way your sis put LOL like say sex is nuffin, and she does it on a regs.Show your Dad this convo then biggrin.gif
remember when most chicks would be shook to get fingered or anything like tht them days. now its 'lol' at sex. f*ckin hell. true say msn didnt exist for me around them times. it was like a year 11 ting but still...
times have surely changed from fingering in peckham plexwe can do that sh*t brazenly on the dance floor