What tests should immigrants face?

Ephren Taylor

How about we build an island and economy that isnt reliant on immigrant workers.ORHow about we recognise the contribution immigrants make in this country and stop moaning and welcome immigrants with open arms. If you cant do the first one, then you have no choice but to do the second one. Burns dunnit.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The basics:- Learn Language- Learn Culture- Abide by the Law- No benefits WHATSOEVER for an initial period.
biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D (believe I wanted to put more lols but 'You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message') LOL @ England having a culture. LOL @ saying they should abide by the law, when thats a given. LOL @ no benifits :D
To be honest I don't give a f*ck about people coming to this country who work, pay taxes and give back.It's the people who don't work and expect sh*t, who I'm talking about.Certain heads are mistaking immigrants and illegals.

No they SHOULDNT have to pass ANY tests.
Whats jokes is English people go to countries like Ibiza and that, go and live in their own community in a home away from home type scenario, encourage unruly tourists to come and f*ck about and dont have to do sh*t."Yeah mate, can I 'ave steak and chips with a peena colarda"About learn the language. Shouldnt make the place seem like heaven then should you. Suits you when you want Indians to come and be dr.'s or when you want Caribbean to run your transport, South African's to be teachers, but when it backfires you wanna limit? Scum make me laugh
lmaothis guy knowsam i the only one who thinks its only the unemployed chavs who are moaning.
the brits going to spain and that, are not going as immigrant workers they buy houses take their businesses there and are INSTANTLY adding to the economy of the country, they SHOULD learn how to speak the language, not the same as most who come in to uk. and a brit in spain who cant speak spanish will at least hire spanish speaking workers an indian hiring his great grandfather who can only count money is taking the piss
Indians come here and bring business but stick to themselves and dont speak the language too well in many cases, does anyone excuse them? Same for the Polish and they are public enemy #3 after Black yutes and drunk chav scum, respctively. But that was just an example of them going and not intergrating when they go farrin. Then you go on to complain about who they hire. They cant win can they? Even the ones that come and pay taxes adn contribute to society dont get no bly.

Whats jokes is English people go to countries like Ibiza and that, go and live in their own community in a home away from home type scenario, encourage unruly tourists to come and f*ck about and dont have to do sh*t."Yeah mate, can I 'ave steak and chips with a peena colarda"About learn the language. Shouldnt make the place seem like heaven then should you. Suits you when you want Indians to come and be dr.'s or when you want Caribbean to run your transport, South African's to be teachers, but when it backfires you wanna limit? Scum make me laugh
lmaothis guy knowsam i the only one who thinks its only the unemployed chavs who are moaning.
the brits going to spain and that, are not going as immigrant workers they buy houses take their businesses there and are INSTANTLY adding to the economy of the country, they SHOULD learn how to speak the language, not the same as most who come in to uk. and a brit in spain who cant speak spanish will at least hire spanish speaking workers an indian hiring his great grandfather who can only count money is taking the piss
Indians come here and bring business but stick to themselves and dont speak the language too well in many cases, does anyone excuse them? Same for the Polish and they are public enemy #3 after Black yutes and drunk chav scum, respctively. But that was just an example of them going and not intergrating when they go farrin. Then you go on to complain about who they hire. They cant win can they? Even the ones that come and pay taxes adn contribute to society dont get no bly.
Game set match

Game set match
I knew you was gonna draw for that. I dont go there so I'll take your word for it, but programs I've seen are just English people but I cant say whether or not thats the majority or minority

on a level, they shouldnt get benefits until after a year of citizenshipi dont see them paying taxes, so they dont deserve sh*t.....also the south africans and australians are pissing me off more than the polish acting like they are higher than ethnics in this countrybut no-one is more jarring than old African women next to White British people, West Indians should get priority.......WINDRUSH MANDEM STAND UPno ashman

on a level, they shouldnt get benefits until after a year of citizenshipi dont see them paying taxes, so they dont deserve sh*t.....also the south africans and australians are pissing me off more than the polish acting like they are higher than ethnics in this countrybut no-one is more jarring than old African women next to White British people, West Indians should get priority.......WINDRUSH MANDEM STAND UPno ashman
hold tite everyone on the dole.so basically on those who pay tax should have the benefits. i might aswell keep my money and just pay the dr each appointment rather than the thousands i pay in tax.

hold tite everyone on the dole.so basically on those who pay tax should have the benefits. i might aswell keep my money and just pay the dr each appointment rather than the thousands i pay in tax.
you were born here therefore you are entitled

you were born here therefore you are entitled
all that means is that your mum hatched you whereever she was

it should be like italy, a year to find work and contribute to society or get deported
that sounds like a good idea
yeh nice n simple plus then they all get a chance to prove themselves
Not even tryna bring you down.But when are things ever that simple.

it should be like italy, a year to find work and contribute to society or get deported
that sounds like a good idea
yeh nice n simple plus then they all get a chance to prove themselves
Not even tryna bring you down.But when are things ever that simple.
Nah i know things are never simple, but as the situation stands at the moment, immigrants sit testswhere they are asked questions that i don't believe should validate there citizenship. questions such as # What are MPs?# What is the Church of England and who is its head?becoz i doubt many UK citizens could answer the questions correctly them selfs.i jus feel that by living, working and basically surviving in the UK, for a length of time,is a realistic way of seeing what life is like in th uk, and learning the lauange/culture is not really something that can be taught or learnt from a book.