What tests should immigrants face?

Ephren Taylor

Come on, lets just say they should get drafted in the army and earn their rights
why should they fight for a country of people who dont want them.if i was an immigrant facing this kind of resistance and you asked me to defend you??? better protect your neck
swear they are already IN the country, so just cos questions are being asked dont mean they are not wanted. if they werent wanted they would be on the ship,horse,train BACK to their country.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt say that people that actually LIVE in spain cannot ANY speak spanish, they simply wouldnt be able to cope.
You'd be surprised. There are more & more English retirement communities in the Costa del Sol, little enclaves where it's basically Little England, and you could comfortably live life knowing only "No Habla Espanol"

yeah numero is chattin sense alot of british people that live in spain dont speak spanish and dont try to either they buy their sun newspaper and read that same way turkish man, bangladeshi man do it here so it is a bit hyprocritcle (sp) spainish goverment seem to be at war with them now ne how tearing down there yards bareface about they have no planning permission
It's slightly different.I wouldnt say that people that actually LIVE in spain cannot ANY speak spanish, they simply wouldnt be able to cope.The argument with the Illegals here is the supposed crime rate raising sickeningly+the whole muslim sharia law thing, I dont think anyone actually cares if a polish person cannot speak english properly.It is the demonisation of the Illegals that causes concern.
Now this is where people gimme joke. Where did you get that its illegals that are raising the crime rate when its British born are raising it sickingly themselves?Which Illegal muslim brought up the whole Sharia law ting? I guess it was the same person that said that Muslim's are offended by Christmas decorations on the street then?I think the one thing you said people dont care about is the one that people complain about the most!Oh and I can speak a bit of Spanish, couldnt communicate with a Spanish person though. Is it cool for me to live in Spain 'cause I can say "hola" and "como esta"
You jumped the gun numero, I said SUPPOSED.It has been printed in various news papers & on the news. It was in the standard to be precise, that OF the recent increase in crime, 60% of it was by Immigrants (polish I think to be exact)& Abu Hamza had said for quite some time that britain should adopt muslim law. This was all over the papers for about 2 weeks straight.These are the things that turn peoples opinions on Immigrants, The Media.If you think about it yourself, I know certainly with me, I dont think I've seen any crimes commited by them really, but yet its constantly on the news.As for the language thing, It does not bother me.People that are born here take many many yearsto fully get to grips with the language, I do not expect another person to do it overnight.

Come on, lets just say they should get drafted in the army and earn their rights
why should they fight for a country of people who dont want them.if i was an immigrant facing this kind of resistance and you asked me to defend you??? better protect your neck
swear they are already IN the country, so just cos questions are being asked dont mean they are not wanted. if they werent wanted they would be on the ship,horse,train BACK to their country.
if you are going to quote me, at least talk about something relevant to my post.

yeah numero is chattin sense alot of british people that live in spain dont speak spanish and dont try to either they buy their sun newspaper and read that same way turkish man, bangladeshi man do it here so it is a bit hyprocritcle (sp) spainish goverment seem to be at war with them now ne how tearing down there yards bareface about they have no planning permission
It's slightly different.I wouldnt say that people that actually LIVE in spain cannot ANY speak spanish, they simply wouldnt be able to cope.The argument with the Illegals here is the supposed crime rate raising sickeningly+the whole muslim sharia law thing, I dont think anyone actually cares if a polish person cannot speak english properly.It is the demonisation of the Illegals that causes concern.
Now this is where people gimme joke. Where did you get that its illegals that are raising the crime rate when its British born are raising it sickingly themselves?Which Illegal muslim brought up the whole Sharia law ting? I guess it was the same person that said that Muslim's are offended by Christmas decorations on the street then?I think the one thing you said people dont care about is the one that people complain about the most!Oh and I can speak a bit of Spanish, couldnt communicate with a Spanish person though. Is it cool for me to live in Spain 'cause I can say "hola" and "como esta"
You jumped the gun numero, I said SUPPOSED.It has been printed in various news papers & on the news. It was in the standard to be precise, that OF the recent increase in crime, 60% of it was by Immigrants (polish I think to be exact)& Abu Hamza had said for quite some time that britain should adopt muslim law. This was all over the papers for about 2 weeks straight.These are the things that turn peoples opinions on Immigrants, The Media.If you think about it yourself, I know certainly with me, I dont think I've seen any crimes commited by them really, but yet its constantly on the news.As for the language thing, It does not bother me.People that are born here take many many yearsto fully get to grips with the language, I do not expect another person to do it overnight.
Yeah I jumped the gun still. Minor tings tho, point still stands for the dumb ones that still think media talk.And yeah I agree with you. Media f*ck sh*t up. Thats one of 3 things that I hate about living here. Apart from that the place is very good if not the best in the capitalist world we live in. Too many tricksAnd no one pays attention to that crazy weirdo Abu Hamza, its only 'cause that Christian dude said anything why it made the papers. Immigrants are fine with living under this law from what I've seen and heardThats why I dont like stats, its like putty, can be moulded whichever way you like and made to be the "truth".

I wouldnt say that people that actually LIVE in spain cannot ANY speak spanish, they simply wouldnt be able to cope.
You'd be surprised. There are more & more English retirement communities in the Costa del Sol, little enclaves where it's basically Little England, and you could comfortably live life knowing only "No Habla Espanol"
lol @ the last bit.Yeh I know it islike that, the "Costa Del crime" is nototious for it. I still think they are able to communicate though..Having them conscript into the army is ridiculous, there are many people who want to emigrate, if you wanted to live in australia or America, would you think it fair that you would have to go to Iraq and have your stomach shredded by shrapnel, crying as you desparately try to shove your intestines back into the ragged torn hole they are falling out from? I think not.A bit extreme maybe, but nonetheless I think it is absurd.Conscription should be for seriouss Criminal offenses if anything.

Yeah I jumped the gun still. Minor tings tho, point still stands for the dumb ones that still think media talk.And yeah I agree with you. Media f*ck sh*t up. Thats one of 3 things that I hate about living here. Apart from that the place is very good if not the best in the capitalist world we live in. Too many tricksAnd no one pays attention to that crazy weirdo Abu Hamza, its only 'cause that Christian dude said anything why it made the papers. Immigrants are fine with living under this law from what I've seen and heardThats why I dont like stats, its like putty, can be moulded whichever way you like and made to be the "truth".
I agree..

do they ever carry out surveys on these guys why they come to the country?coz many that i have met through years have SOME serious jobs in their homeland like pilot teacher scientist and then come over here and end up being road cleaners that was one thing i have never been able to understand they were better off staying in their own land IMO coming here living like a seconnd rate citenzen with 8 man shareing a one bedroom flat

do they ever carry out surveys on these guys why they come to the country?coz many that i have met through years have SOME serious jobs in their homeland like pilot teacher scientist and then come over here and end up being road cleaners that was one thing i have never been able to understand they were better off staying in their own land IMO coming here living like a seconnd rate citenzen with 8 man shareing a one bedroom flat
Road cleaner in london >>>>>>> Anything in Bosnia.

They look over here and see things on TV and think its heaven. Pound is stronger than their currency so they think they can come here and do the job they were doing at home but for treble the money. What they dont realise is that there is more competition and the cost of living is high so the pound isnt as strong as when your brother from England goes Bereau De Change and gets 1,000,000 of you currency from 100 poundThats when you get engrossed in the rat race, which turns into an evil cycle of tryna get more money or onto the property ladder 'cause you cant see the sense in paying to rent something you'll never own, or you find a nice lady and get her preggers etc.

yeah i hear you Do you ever hear them when they say they were told england is paved with gold everywhere and it is easy to get a job just from hearing that people try and come over i just can not belive that people can belive this I was watching bbc news and they had the new eu countries and their jails and it showed all these somalians and they were talking about when they get out they of detention center they are coming straight to england even if it kills them to get rich seriosuly these people need to be educated b4 they try and come over and strech are county even more further

They look over here and see things on TV and think its heaven. Pound is stronger than their currency so they think they can come here and do the job they were doing at home but for treble the money. What they dont realise is that there is more competition and the cost of living is high so the pound isnt as strong as when your brother from England goes Bereau De Change and gets 1,000,000 of you currency from 100 poundThats when you get engrossed in the rat race, which turns into an evil cycle of tryna get more money or onto the property ladder 'cause you cant see the sense in paying to rent something you'll never own, or you find a nice lady and get her preggers etc.
lol@ that comparison of immigrants to english immigrants to spain, and THEN try and cuss the british ones biggrin.gif look at those reasons, while reasons for brits going abroad = sun, and beach.

lol@ that comparison of immigrants to english immigrants to spain, and THEN try and cuss the british ones biggrin.gif look at those reasons, while reasons for brits going abroad = sun, and beach.
tbh I think "a better life" is a more 'worthy' reason than sun & sand..

yeh but a better life for an immigrant who walked 3000miles, crossed the desert and came on some stinky truck is different from a better life for a brit going to spain/greece with £200k to spend on a house

std test if they got aids or some sh*t locate them in scotland but nuff english immigrants flocking to australia, new zeland, mediteranean and america.....BAREthe joke is they the ones that moan about immigrants herealso this country has always had immigrants and it thrives on it imo if you were born here then you should be educated to a level where the immigrants are no significance to you and your life if anything it would mean cheaper labour costs for you....but its the mans with no education etc... that have to fight for jobs with the immigrants guys like you know who i want say his name coz he searches it

yeh but a better life for an immigrant who walked 3000miles, crossed the desert and came on some stinky truck is different from a better life for a brit going to spain/greece with £200k to spend on a house
I'm confused? It seems like we are on the same page.Ice's post made me laugh for some reason =\I dunno how people are getting antsy like most of us are indigenous to this country.e.g. the countries that formed the British Empire..

if they have to do tests they should be relevantmy friend came to this country when she was 3 and shes 21 now, and she had to do the british citizenship test like a year ago and the questions they asked are just pointless. and it cost her ALOT of money like £1500 for her first british passportand all them polish people come here cuz they can make more money picking apples in cornwall then working as a teacher in warsaw. the average weekly wage in warsaw is like £90, so £6 an hour for 40 hours a week + overtime = a house in poland. what they never say in the media is that alot of polish people are actually going back to poland cuz they love their country, they just want the money from the uk

if they have to do tests they should be relevantmy friend came to this country when she was 3 and shes 21 now, and she had to do the british citizenship test like a year ago and the questions they asked are just pointless. and it cost her ALOT of money like £1500 for her first british passportand all them polish people come here cuz they can make more money picking apples in cornwall then working as a teacher in warsaw. the average weekly wage in warsaw is like £90, so £6 an hour for 40 hours a week + overtime = a house in poland. what they never say in the media is that alot of polish people are actually going back to poland cuz they love their country, they just want the money from the uk
tbh, Australia have the right policy on imigration.