Best Album you have ever heard?

DINKY

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ah f*ck yuo guise.......with the HIPPIN and the HOPPIN and the BIPPIN and the BOPPIN....they dont know what the JAZZ...is all ABOUT...
biggrin.gif Hold tight the Simpsons crew.But no no no, Foo Fighters are any Americana band, their past two albums were garbage.
Nah theyre really not. musically, theyre more diverse than any sum 41, green day, offspring mans ah'dem. in your honour was pants, echoes silence patience and grace is good, but colour and shape is a truly good album.

Should just do top fives in your fav genre of music, that'd be a more accurate representation of peoples musical tastes ?
i seem to be the only one with a different musical taste to everyoneso i'll just leave and you lot can do your ting.
lol you psuedo robert christgaus make me laugh you really doOne of those "I don't listen to genres, I listen to good music" types...Hugs and Kissesxox.

Should just do top fives in your fav genre of music, that'd be a more accurate representation of peoples musical tastes ?
i seem to be the only one with a different musical taste to everyoneso i'll just leave and you lot can do your ting.
lol you psuedo robert christgaus make me laugh you really doOne of those "I don't listen to genres, I listen to good music" types...Hugs and Kissesxox.
i may just have to shank you in the cerebral cortex, you fantastic bumbleclart.