Best Album you have ever heard?

DINKY

lol @ people upping 50 cent albums n sh*t biggrin.gif Wheres the dudes who know about real beats.Best albums ive heard have to be Dead Prez - Lets Get freeNas - IllmaticPumpkinhead - Orange Moon Over BrooklynKillah Priest - PriesthoodTupac - Killuminati The 7th Day Theory Non Phixion - The Future is now.Immortal Technique - Revolutionary 1 + 2.Sick Since - The return of NibiruBad Karma I could name loads more such as bobmarley albums with the wailers, Sam cooke but hip hop wise any guy who knows there hip hop should have these albums.
Wouldnt have you'd name those ones tbh
its not just about the message, thats real f*cking hip hop.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I aint the biggest Dre fan I cant say sh*t about him regarding the "sound and originality" pointMan started the whole West Coast Gangster sound, even though I think next man like Daz and Battlecat have taken it further Dre gets much props for that.Pioneer still.

Boy, some of you people have TERRIBLE taste in music.
Comments like this are stupid.
I know its a matter of opinion, but I have to agree.I have seen some faces & albums that should not be in this thread.Some of these guys are not even top 100 in their Genre, let alone top album ever.But then again, opinion innit.
its not opinion at all, some people know about music levels others dont.Others just give there opinion on what either they've "chose" to like based on thousands of factors be it the people they roll with, The image that backs it so they like the music.There can be bare reasons thats why the average person who tries tell me souljah boys on the same level as my production i laugh in there face n turn my back. Cause they've no idea how the music industry works.Any fake bullshit which ive seen from the inside out.

I know its a matter of opinion, but I have to agree.I have seen some faces & albums that should not be in this thread.Some of these guys are not even top 100 in their Genre, let alone top album ever.But then again, opinion innit.
from when i see usher etc in best album you ever heard threadim questioning peoples taste....opinion or not
lol innit@ Numero, lmao I wasn ttalking about you, but Buju & Movado arent contenders for best album ever really =\
On a real as far as Gangsta albums and straight greeeeze Mavado's album is up there with any from every genre, namely Hip Hop. Banger proceeding banger.Til Shiloh is marvellous, but Too Bad isnt, but like I said it was meant to be in the other topic

Boy, some of you people have TERRIBLE taste in music.And 2001 was f*cking rubbish. If you're talking about Dr. Dre, The Chronic & Straight Outta Compton sh*t all over 2001.
Come off it, people are posting sh*t like Fabolous & Usher & f*cking Wretch 32.We're talking about the greatest albums EVER.People posting sh*t like that obviously have awful taste in music.

Even though I aint the biggest Dre fan I cant say sh*t about him regarding the "sound and originality" pointMan started the whole West Coast Gangster sound, even though I think next man like Daz and Battlecat have taken it further Dre gets much props for that.Pioneer still.
i didnt say he wasnt original, i think dre was big back in the day but flopped with by going commercial like all guys. Eminem n all else.NWA days i actually had an interest in dre. 2001 chronic i thought the beats were serious but wasnt convinced how much he done.As a beatmaker whose made hundreds of beats at 19 i wonder how much he does n doesnt do. Dont really get to see whats poppin behind close doors.He definatly does little compared to what he use to.I dont see why u need to get people to play melodies though i sit in the studio for long and can make thousands n thousands of melodies and variations.

its not opinion at all, some people know about music levels others dont.Others just give there opinion on what either they've "chose" to like based on thousands of factors be it the people they roll with, The image that backs it so they like the music.There can be bare reasons thats why the average person who tries tell me souljah boys on the same level as my production i laugh in there face n turn my back. Cause they've no idea how the music industry works.Any fake bullshit which ive seen from the inside out.
How many number 1 hits have you had?Sounds like you're the one with no idea how the music industry works.

i didnt say he wasnt original, i think dre was big back in the day but flopped with by going commercial like all guys. Eminem n all else.NWA days i actually had an interest in dre. 2001 chronic i thought the beats were serious but wasnt convinced how much he done.As a beatmaker whose made hundreds of beats at 19 i wonder how much he does n doesnt do. Dont really get to see whats poppin behind close doors.He definatly does little compared to what he use to.I dont see why u need to get people to play melodies though i sit in the studio for long and can make thousands n thousands of melodies and variations.
hes worth millions of dollars and you .... LOL You may may loads of tunes but how many of them do the general public care about.When dre makes a beat people listen you need not question what he does do and what he doesnt.By the way Marshall Mathers LP and Dre 2001 up there with the best albums i ever heard and Teedra Moses Complex Simplicity

hes worth millions of dollars and you .... LOL You may may loads of tunes but how many of them do the general public care about.When dre makes a beat people listen you need not question what he does do and what he doesnt.By the way Marshall Mathers LP and Dre 2001 up there with the best albums i ever heard and Teedra Moses Complex Simplicity
minor thats cause im not a sell out bitch who just gets treated like a hoe by a label n ive got a brain to setup my own sh*t n fund my own music distribution.I'd rather be real n be respected by real musicians n man who know the deal, than 16 year girls begging me and man who dont know anything about music just begging. Means nothing to me.You havnt heard my tracks so dont judge like im a grime producer on fruity using the general midi sounds thinking im something sick.Slim Shady LP >>>>>> Marshall mathers LP.but yeah u can see the transformation n there owned by universal nowadays dre and eminem so you do the maths.Real man make music cause its there life, money n the fame means pie.