Best Album you have ever heard?

DINKY

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, Illmatic, 36 Chambers, Great Adventures Of Slick Rick, Diplomatic Immunity, Purple Haze, The Infamous, Midnight Marauders & LOADS more hip-hop albums are personal favourites, but f*ck posting up pictures of all of them & turning this into a hip-hop topic.
it turned to a hip hop topic from the start
Yeah, and I'm not gonna be drawn into it.I'd rather see some diversity.
and what hip hops one of the sickest type of musics cause its so variated.with dance music u dont really get albums.Pink flloyd n guys like that Serious aswell. But hip hop albulms have always been the best combine everything in one neat package.
You're already on my "boring stoners to ignore" list, so I'm not gonna read that post.
Who else is on that list biggrin.gif
I can't even think off-hand. I know when I see them post.All the usual guys you see in those conspiracy topics, whose minds are clouded by too much weed smoke & not enough education.
Yeah that post he just made was so narrow minded its untrue. Swear there is no way he listens to anything but HH. He's as narrow minded as the one he criticises, just on the other side

Oh yeah, Illmatic, 36 Chambers, Great Adventures Of Slick Rick, Diplomatic Immunity, Purple Haze, The Infamous, Midnight Marauders & LOADS more hip-hop albums are personal favourites, but f*ck posting up pictures of all of them & turning this into a hip-hop topic.
it turned to a hip hop topic from the start
Yeah, and I'm not gonna be drawn into it.I'd rather see some diversity.
and what hip hops one of the sickest type of musics cause its so variated.with dance music u dont really get albums.Pink flloyd n guys like that Serious aswell. But hip hop albulms have always been the best combine everything in one neat package.
You're already on my "boring stoners to ignore" list, so I'm not gonna read that post.
you must of read it to reply you f*cking moron.Any ignorant guy.might aswell keep listening to the alcohol bods, getting that real knowledge (Y). On how to be an official douche.

Iv'e heard some of sinz beats and for those that havent they actually aint bad. There not sum nex groundbreaking beats but dey are good. Near enough everyone who makes beats thinks they are better than they are tho, things have been that way for ages. Unless people are hearing your beats and seriously thinking there sick and your gettin praise for dem from people who seriously know music and know what they are talking about then you arent really something amazing when it comes to producing.

Iv'e heard some of sinz beats and for those that havent they actually aint bad. There not sum nex groundbreaking beats but dey are good. Near enough everyone who makes beats thinks they are better than they are tho, things have been that way for ages. Unless people are hearing your beats and seriously thinking there sick and your gettin praise for dem from people who seriously know music and know what they are talking about then you arent really something amazing when it comes to producing.
your about the first person to ever say im "not bad".and agreed bare guys who think there the best, i just claim to be good at production.i get guys all day long saying im good at what i do. not even an ego ting i just know my levels.most guys wouldnt have a clue how to make live instruments like i do using programming (bare modules, compressors, eq, pitch and dynamics) rather than just samples. when i talk about my Beats i talk about the production level, if its not your preference i personally couldnt give two shits. (to me that just means you lack emotion).Most people judge beats on there preference of music n therefore there opinion to me is not neccessary cause they dont even know whats gone into a track in the first place to make it.Producers who make sounds from scratch are always more respect cause more works gone in. But aslong as the end results good ill call the person a decent producer.

Yeah i guess but everyone does thats why they all think dey are so good. Im nt sayin u think this btw.Everyone gets compliments from people but it obviously depends who is sayin your good as to whether you actually are or not. People who judge beats on there preference thats their choice but obviously u have to look at things more openly then ur preference to be looking at it properly. Listenin 2 beats people have made i tend 2 think if this was on an album would i propa take note of it and would it make me think this beat is sick or would i just see it as an alright beat nothing that stands out/ nufin special about it. I dont make music but i no a serious beat when i hear it, takes alot to impress me when it comes to making beats. Everyone seems to be on this myspace ting nowadays thinkin dere gnna make bare loot from music when they arent good enough (obviously theres exceptions). I prefer to do art/drawing/animation rather than making music but hearing your good at it tends to just be people who look at things and think ahh i couldnt do dat so it aint really someone who knows how its done or is well educated on it. anyone can say sumfin is gd but hearing that your works impressive from someone that really knows their stuff means alot more in terms of how good it actually is.