Recommend A Dubstep Track...

Guest faze

every rave i came away from now a days i leaves saying to my boys "I RATE DUBSTEP"

dubstep is actually too sick never been to a proper dubstep rave though

gonna sound neeky but how the f*ck do ppl dance to dubstep in a rave just bop their head and skank

can't skank like it's grime, I find it hard to dance to it at raves, but if a sick tune drops I will standardly just do a 70BPM head bop

halfstep to the snare pattern...

or double time if theres any 4x4 in the melody.

i dont see whats so hard about that lol.

exactly its not rocket science

its about the pits

negged x10

>>>mosh pits at dubstep nights, kills the vibe

just skank out init

i take it your not white are you?

correct

but still, real dubstep heads won't be barging and shoving in raves regardless of colour, only whiteboys who aint rly into dubstep r on this (can someone pls confirm?)

halfstep to the snare pattern...

or double time if theres any 4x4 in the melody.

i dont see whats so hard about that lol.

exactly its not rocket science

its about the pits

negged x10

just skank out init

correct

but still, real dubstep heads won't be barging and shoving in raves regardless of colour, only whiteboys who aint rly into dubstep r on this (can someone pls confirm?)

true, but i find it fun non the less... used to hate the thought it when i seen it at rock and metal concerts...

its not for all... but sometimes the music takes a hold

If it ain't a festival, there's no need for a mosh, especially at a dubstep rave.

I skank to UKG sameway I do Grime, D&B and Dub.

Dab is the same bpm as Grime and upbeat UKG so I don't understand this whole perception of dancing to it is boring or just head nodding.

A Skanks a skank and when the music takes over and you're in that hypnotic state>>>>>>>>>________________

I used to care how I was percieved when I first started raving circa '00 '01, now I just don't care.

FLIPPIN' HECK!

f*ckED.

Lost>

its about the pits

negged x10

just skank out init

Im white &

im all for ppl having fun but f*ck the hard moshing, it means anybody with a drink is f*cked. not exactly good for any chicks or small people in the way either lol.

its about the pits

negged x10

just skank out init

Gott to be the WORST thing ever. Im white and cant f*ck*ng stand people moshing at a dubstep event.

Back on topic tho cant get enough of this distance track. Prob my fav producer at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06k4D_MeSOo

its about the pits

negged x10

just skank out init

Gott to be the WORST thing ever. Im white and cant f*ck*ng stand people moshing at a dubstep event.

Back on topic tho cant get enough of this distance track. Prob my fav producer at the moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06k4D_MeSOo

yea most of distance's output is serious

i know i'm late but benga-itunes>>>>

more and more i'm realising dubstep gets long if u aren't going to dubstep raves on a regular, u'll only clock how sick a tune is months after u heard it in a set and its already been banged out in all the raves, u need the right company/sound system/amount of grade....can only listen to anti social and the odd oneman set at yard, listening to mans like skream and n-type playing tunes to murk the dancefloor is getting pointless

ye u definately gotta keep listenin regularly, everyday theres new dubs which keeps it feelin exciting. i dont think you absolutely need to go to raves, like i havent even been since why not and i still keep up to date cos more dubs then u think do get played on radio, well now a days anyways. but ye of course theres some tunes that keep in rotation to the raves only, for a while.

when i first got into it though there was more of an emphasis on that and a LOT of tunes you would only hear at raves for like months before it came on radio. i think thats died down a bit which is a shame cos thats part of the dubplate culture imo.