Now that Juelz is talking...

TF S4DK

Juelz Santana has came forward to tell why his much anticipated next album has been delayed. After the success of his 2005's What The Game's Been Missing, fans have been wanting to hear more music from the Harlem Diplomat rapper. There had been talk about problems with his Dipset crew members Cam'ron and Jim Jones, but until now Juelz hadn't spoken about it. He finally came clean in an interview with Angie Martinez saying, "Me and Cam gotta work some things out, bottom line." "I came in the game when I was young right, so it's no reason for me - to have accomplished and did as much as I did - to be getting treated the same way as I was treated when I just came in."Angie Martinez asked Santana why he hasn't been able to release any new material in the interview on Hot 97, he claimed that the Dipset Don has something to do with his situation at the Def Jam. Besides his next album, Juelz also has a pending collaborative disc with Lil' Wayne called I Can't Feel My Face. There is still no release date for this album either.
Juelz wants out of his contract with Cam, has been since last year summer, and this is why the CD with Wayne hasn't come out, his own CD hasn't come out, why the Skullgang CD ain't come out, etc... There's more but I'll leave it for now. Anyway I'm glad Juelz putting it out there now, its been too long & his inactive holds up your favourite UK rappers, lol. Plus it gives you a idea why I've been saying Dipset as what it was is over.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
What happened to the Jeezy/Juelz 'Best of both hoods' CD?I guessing it got pushed back for the same reason.
People involved probably realised it was going to be sh*t.

LOL @ Compalining when dudes was dancing on stage with 50.That's some snake sh*t, Cam brought them into the game an got dudes deals.Success = Confidence, remember when Jimmy was the "Capo" now he the "Boss" but back then he used to be in the background acting a fool.Why should Cam have to give dudes shine for them to succeed look at Writer he still pushing sh*t out.

TF S4DKthis breh is soethin elsejust spit it out 4 f*cks sake... cam is the dipset boss.. juelz would be nothing without him... do these guys have no loyalty...juelz is 1 of the best song makers of his generation tho...no homo
Read what Juelz said, "I came in the game when I was young right, so it's no reason for me - to have accomplished and did as much as I did - to be getting treated the same way as I was treated when I just came in."

LOL @ Compalining when dudes was dancing on stage with 50.That's some snake sh*t, Cam brought them into the game an got dudes deals.Success = Confidence, remember when Jimmy was the "Capo" now he the "Boss" but back then he used to be in the background acting a fool.Why should Cam have to give dudes shine for them to succeed look at Writer he still pushing sh*t out.
You must have missed where I said Juelz wanted out of his deal since last year summer.Lol at thinking this is about shine.

Guest SKYSCRAPER

TF, you are such a bullshitter.You don't know any more about these behind-the-scenes type of situations than any other fan, but when info comes out into the public domain, you always say "Yeah, I knew this already, but I couldn't tell anyone".You get your info from the same places as everyone else: hip-hop websites & forums. Then you try & dress it up like you've got some exclusive scoop. I've never seen you post anything that wasn't already public knowledge.

Guest eurotrash08
Can't you just spit it out? No one reads vip2 man. Well apart from Pro-V, but he's waste anyway. This aint RWD
the guy must be massive in hip hopu dealing with goonsu coward arse niggawatch your mouthu aint running sh*t u aint murdering sh*tu niggaz is p*ssy.

Can't you just spit it out? No one reads vip2 man. Well apart from Pro-V, but he's waste anyway. This aint RWD
the guy must be massive in hip hopu dealing with goonsu coward arse niggawatch your mouthu aint running sh*t u aint murdering sh*tu niggaz is p*ssy.
LMAO pro-v you are so lost in life.mascot and default winner for the wastelympics

TF, you are such a bullshitter.You don't know any more about these behind-the-scenes type of situations than any other fan, but when info comes out into the public domain, you always say "Yeah, I knew this already, but I couldn't tell anyone".You get your info from the same places as everyone else: hip-hop websites & forums. Then you try & dress it up like you've got some exclusive scoop. I've never seen you post anything that wasn't already public knowledge.
I'm a bullshitter, ok...So where have you heard before that Juelz is trying to get out of his contract with Cam???Please do tell me...

Lol Nicholas is back.You picked the wrong day...

Guest SKYSCRAPER
I'm a bullshitter, ok...So where have you heard before that Juelz is trying to get out of his contract with Cam???Please do tell me...
Right here:http://www.rapbasement.com/news/juelz-sant...ayed-album.htmlSame place you did.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Now where does that he say he wants out of his contract in that?!
It doesn't take a detective to glean that information from what is written."Me and Cam gotta work some things out, bottom line," "I came in the game when I was young right, so it's no reason for me - to have accomplished and did as much as I did - to be getting treated the same way as I was treated when I just came in.""Angie Martinez asked Santana why he hasn't been able to release any new material in the interview on Hot 97, he claimed that the Dipset Don has something to do with his situation at the Def Jam."

You know what, what SKYSCRAPER did was so UK!Instead of thinking gwarn we got a dude on this forum who can give me the news and a bit more on Americian artists than Americans can (well at least before), this board is hot let me stay here instead of searching blogs and inaccurate gossip sites, you think I'm bullshitting. Lol.Your crazy.

dry.gif