The Official Wire Thread

Guest RBG

Didnt like Marlo at all....he was toooo ruthless.
But that was what was needed. It's like real life. Someone badder will always try to take the thrown from the current baddest.But it's true, Marlo came in on some next type of evil tip. And his henchmen were sick.Chris and Snoop>>>>>>________

it's truei dont remember this divine characterany pics?
She was only in one scene pretty much. Just a good looking chick in a club that gets f*cked.But she was nice.In fact, I had a thing for D'Angelo's babymother. Something about her just said sex to me.

it's truei dont remember this divine characterany pics?
She was only in one scene pretty much. Just a good looking chick in a club that gets f*cked.But she was nice.In fact, I had a thing for D'Angelo's babymother. Something about her just said sex to me.
She that sket, the set up D and mandem.LMAO at stringer sexing his gal though, some cold hearted business.

season 4 is the biggest eye opener in urban life EVERnothing hits home as well as season 4 id make EVERY child that lives in london watch it (yeah my son has watched it) sh*t id make it part of the school curriculum.
TRUSS!Have you watched the lil documentary on the special features ting...proper interesting. Season 4 was my favourite by far.

season 4 is the biggest eye opener in urban life EVERnothing hits home as well as season 4 id make EVERY child that lives in london watch it (yeah my son has watched it) sh*t id make it part of the school curriculum.
TRUSS!Have you watched the lil documentary on the special features ting...proper interesting. Season 4 was my favourite by far.
yeah ive watched the documentary stillthe way it shows the different types of kids in school and how they come to have the attitude they do truss me ive indirectly told a lot of parents to fix up and open their eyes and stop watching the news all the time by just giving em my copy of season 4 for a week.its worked wonders season 4 has helped me win many debates when the subject matter is about urban youthMANY