Keisha The Sket

Trilliam

What I really wanna know is who write it.
some stupid little hoe with too much time on her handscan u imagine, i actually sat and read this on my fonei didnt kno it was that long
She must be a freak though still. Can you believe my name is Sean as well madness aye.But yeah what happens at thend reading this is demoralising.

let me kno if ur interested in the rest
Nah nah nah nah, I defy anyone to have the patience to translate and decypher that pure jibberish fraff which is prolly written by a 12yr old.
i stuck it out, cos i wanned to kno the endingits like that story about that snake called tom that someone posted upthat was about 100 times better than this

I woke up at 12:00pm,wiv Ricardo sleepin nxt 2 me. I leaned ova 2 look at him,he woz sound asleep,catchin flies which made me smile. I lay bck dwn an jus thought abat all da eventz of yestaday. Imagine dat,I gt lashed twice,gt a hubby an shanked sum1! Rahhh!^^ Brief idea of what this whole epic is about.

I woke up at 12:00pm,wiv Ricardo sleepin nxt 2 me. I leaned ova 2 look at him,he woz sound asleep,catchin flies which made me smile. I lay bck dwn an jus thought abat all da eventz of yestaday. Imagine dat,I gt lashed twice,gt a hubby an shanked sum1! Rahhh!^^ Brief idea of what this whole epic is about.
yep, should of just stopped the story there