The Budget

Mr. Gayle

The chancellor guy who may i add has a ridiculous pair of eyebrows said the word stability over twenty times in his speech, gordon brown looked half asleep whilst listening to it.anyhow, they say they want to stop binge drinking so fair enough they put more tax on the spirits and beer etc but surely wouldn't putting more tax on ALCHOPOPS be a wise thing to do as well because it is underage people who are contributing an awful lot to the binge drinking dillema that this country is facing.

11p on ciggerettes from sunday ? ( im not to sure)hmm i pay £ 4.37 for 20 now, so thats gonna be £4.48 as long as it doesn't break into the £5 barrier,im not to fussed.
WTF?! What kinda cigarettes are you smoking? Prices of 20 (of the most popular branded) cigs went up beyond £5 many years ago where I'm from.If you're going to smoke fags at least smoke the good sh*t.

Guest Sean Ash
What I love about the brainwashed nation is that they increased the fuel prices after the war so much then a few years later say they will decrease it a little and everyone thinks the government are so great.
Yep!Just like the terrorist attacks.. they spark a little fear into people and then the government come to the rescue, just at the right time and get the nation behind them.

If you step back and look it...The teens who go out and ''binge'' and cant afford the raise in price for the drinks with just resort to more crime to get the money to pay for the drink imo or still from parents...Or seeing as the price of pills is now supposedly less then a pint of beer they will just turn to hardcore drugs and it will make things worse...They should just round up the people think find, lock them up until sober then make them listen to people who have liver problems and show them the negative affect it will have on there lifes and show the liver of a dead alcoholic...Adding more tax is just a way to mask the problem which is just going to keep getting worse unless they stop it form early not at the last hurdl...

Guest Sean Ash

A policy that The Compromise Party UK are running is; A drinking license bill.I am pushing for this as I feel that drinking irresponsibly can affect lives just as much as if you were a drink driver.To drive a car, you need to hold on to a valid license that has proved that you are capable of controlling a car. With all the rapes, murders, alcohol abuse etc. on others? why should you not have to have a license to buy alcohol if it is allowing the more responsible peoples to drink safely and the irresponsible peoples to not drink at all.A drinking license would:* Cut down on Liver and heart diseases* Lower the count on teenage binge drinkers* Cut down alcoholics on our streets* Lower the crime rate* Lower the rape count* Make Britain a more responsible Country* Prevent teenage/adult drunken fights* Save on taxes and police time where people are arrested for being drunken disorderly. There are many other beneficial factors to having this license.. I know people will complain about prices but there needs to be some way of paying for this to happen and it will simply fall down to higher taxes on alcohol, therefore, those drinking are those that are willing to pay the price.By breaking a law, you would lose your license for either a period of time or indefinitely. You would not be allowed to buy alcohol for someone else without their card or their presence. If you illegally buy alcohol for someone without a license, then you lose your license.

11p on ciggerettes from sunday ? ( im not to sure)hmm i pay £ 4.37 for 20 now, so thats gonna be £4.48 as long as it doesn't break into the £5 barrier,im not to fussed.
WTF?! What kinda cigarettes are you smoking? Prices of 20 (of the most popular branded) cigs went up beyond £5 many years ago where I'm from.If you're going to smoke fags at least smoke the good sh*t.
mayfair, must just be cheap where im at then