Official Anime / Manga Thread

Davicious X

Guest haze-e
Kisames pissed.New partner and sh*t.In fact. I swear there must be new members already?Orochimaru got replaced easy.
they NEVER replaced him
Did he not get replaced by Deidara?

Guest Medic
qks?!!?! that armor!?!!fack orrf that is sick!!
Chouji = Wasteman.Shoulda killed him off.Shikamaru/Shino/Sasuke = Best of the youth
other than the pwnage after eating the red pill hes wasted. but hes alright in pt2, more bearable. f*ck sasuke. shikimaru all the way, although shino is stronger than him. zabuza>>____a real shinobi. stealth. quick kills. powerful in every department.
And dead...Looool. Nah Zabuza was ill but he got deaded quick time.Haku was abit sick aswell. The move with the "that guy" Prison is one of the better Jutsus seen in the anime.f*ck Sasuke?!?!?!?!?!?!Come on Medic i KNOW you read the manga... Could never utter them words.Sasuke has improved tooo sick under Orochimaru.
Cant stand sasuke. yeah hes improved ALOT, but much too overrated. got lucky vs deidara, because of his elemental chakra. itachi got f*cked up by tobi before he fought sasuke (im going on that theory, makes good sense) killed orochimaru when he was at is weakest point. hes a good ninja, a high jounin level id say.
berserkers armour sickeningn saskue is kage level if gaara can be a kage then saskue can he never got lucky againt dederia if saskue wanted to use krin he cud of won in a second plus deidera is the hardest person to fight due to his range and flyingand itachi may not have been at 100% but saskue overcame two ms moves that would have dropped anyother ninja
Being a kage doesnt mean your kage level. Gaara is the strongest ninja in the village, so its only right that he is the Kazekage. But how can he be on the same level as the previous hokages, namely 1st & 4th. Even the 3rd, who knew all the jutsus of konoha. Sasuke is stronger than Gaara. I would say that. But imo Gaara isnt kage level, again a high jounin. Sasuke needs the conditions to be right to use kirin, and deidara could of used the most explosive clay from the start. If sasuke was affiatated to any other element than lighting he woulda lost. that is a stupid thing to say, but i dont think he "owned' deidara. sasuke matured from that time where he got deaded in that hotel. He knows the MS and how to counter it. Since he has the sharingan id say its easier for him to fight it than a ninja without the eyes. @ supreme, yh i added it yesterday, and grimm :D

Guest Medic
dont know how Haku was a boy . . .they love them girl boy looks in same manga anime . . .
i know, they love to do thathakuluppiRip from hellsingwerewolf boy from hellsing thats all i can think of now
rip was a lady :D
lol yes i know, you told me before, "girl boy looks" still applies to her. looks like a boy to me tbh.

Kisames pissed.New partner and sh*t.In fact. I swear there must be new members already?Orochimaru got replaced easy.
they NEVER replaced him
Did he not get replaced by Deidara?
as sasoris partner yerpbut they were still a member shortrember when pein summoned the statue they said it would take longer now that orchimaru wasnt theren besides they need his ring before they can replace him

Guest haze-e

Wait?So Deidara didnt have a ring?WTF!Im losted now. I remember what your talking about but who...Wait forget that... Zetsu dont have a partner does he... Hmmmmm.

Wait?So Deidara didnt have a ring?WTF!Im losted now. I remember what your talking about but who...Wait forget that... Zetsu dont have a partner does he... Hmmmmm.
nah he had a ring rember he wen searching for it after kakashi riped of his arm zetsu dont have a partner well he is 2 people in one

Guest Medic
would be good to have more info on zetsu. the guys a real inigma
Fcuk Zabuza.If Zetsu can fight hes the illest.Not even Byakugan can sense him.
yea but imagine fighting him..Ninja: *any jutsu*Zetsu: f*ck this *travels halfway across the earth*madness. i wonder what his moves would be.

qks?!!?! that armor!?!!fack orrf that is sick!!
Chouji = Wasteman.Shoulda killed him off.Shikamaru/Shino/Sasuke = Best of the youth
other than the pwnage after eating the red pill hes wasted. but hes alright in pt2, more bearable. f*ck sasuke. shikimaru all the way, although shino is stronger than him. zabuza>>____a real shinobi. stealth. quick kills. powerful in every department.
And dead...Looool. Nah Zabuza was ill but he got deaded quick time.Haku was abit sick aswell. The move with the "that guy" Prison is one of the better Jutsus seen in the anime.f*ck Sasuke?!?!?!?!?!?!Come on Medic i KNOW you read the manga... Could never utter them words.Sasuke has improved tooo sick under Orochimaru.
Cant stand sasuke. yeah hes improved ALOT, but much too overrated. got lucky vs deidara, because of his elemental chakra. itachi got f*cked up by tobi before he fought sasuke (im going on that theory, makes good sense) killed orochimaru when he was at is weakest point. hes a good ninja, a high jounin level id say.
berserkers armour sickeningn saskue is kage level if gaara can be a kage then saskue can he never got lucky againt dederia if saskue wanted to use krin he cud of won in a second plus deidera is the hardest person to fight due to his range and flyingand itachi may not have been at 100% but saskue overcame two ms moves that would have dropped anyother ninja
Being a kage doesnt mean your kage level. Gaara is the strongest ninja in the village, so its only right that he is the Kazekage. But how can he be on the same level as the previous hokages, namely 1st & 4th. Even the 3rd, who knew all the jutsus of konoha. Sasuke is stronger than Gaara. I would say that. But imo Gaara isnt kage level, again a high jounin. Sasuke needs the conditions to be right to use kirin, and deidara could of used the most explosive clay from the start. If sasuke was affiatated to any other element than lighting he woulda lost. that is a stupid thing to say, but i dont think he "owned' deidara. sasuke matured from that time where he got deaded in that hotel. He knows the MS and how to counter it. Since he has the sharingan id say its easier for him to fight it than a ninja without the eyes. @ supreme, yh i added it yesterday, and grimm :D
i dont agreefrom the showings saskue is defo kage level he cud beat tsuande and hes out of the league to the next in line to be hokagesaskue has killed 3 s -class ninjas dont matter how he did it hes a f*ck*ng ninja there ment to be sneakygaara sistuation is diffrent hes kage in his village and in the deserst with no distraction hes almost unbeatable

yea but imagine fighting him..Ninja: *any jutsu*Zetsu: f*ck this *travels halfway across the earth*madness. i wonder what his moves would be.
he wud fall faster than konan

Guest Medic

From what we have seen i would say:JiraiyaPainMadaraHokagesItachi Oro unless im missing anyone major out, are kage level. tsunade doesnt match those mentioned, shes a medicial ninja. On sasuke, yes he did kill 3 s class ninjas, but none was convincing. I'd like to see him fight Oro at 100% and see if he could dead him like he did. gaara has lost his bijuu, can he even control the sand now?

Guest Medic
so you dont rate him..after pain, hes the most senior member of the akatsuki, whats left of them. i think he'll be quite strong. On Kisames level.

From what we have seen i would say:JiraiyaPainMadaraHokagesItachi Oro unless im missing anyone major out, are kage level. tsunade doesnt match those mentioned, shes a medicial ninja. On sasuke, yes he did kill 3 s class ninjas, but none was convincing. I'd like to see him fight Oro at 100% and see if he could dead him like he did. gaara has lost his bijuu, can he even control the sand now?
saskue killed two of the people on that list :D plus he dont need to be as poerfull as they were kakashi is officially kage level as hes next in line n saskues is beyond him ooh n gaara can still controll sand he did it in the chapter he got brang back to life he did it to get naruto to shake his hand

so you dont rate him..after pain, hes the most senior member of the akatsuki, whats left of them. i think he'll be quite strong. On Kisames level.
i dont think hes strong i think he has a use n thats not fighting

Guest haze-e
Tsundae gets close enough to punch any of the above they are dead.Shes nearly killed Jiraiya.She turned the ultimate fail into near enough win.Sasuke has taken out Itachi and Oro which aoutmoatically places him among the better ninjas out there imho.And yeh Gaara can still control sand and as QKS said if its anyone vs Gaara in his village he can probably dead off anyone. (Except Deidara lol Hmmm)

Guest Medic
saskue killed two of the people on that list :D plus he dont need to be as poerfull as they were kakashi is officially kage level as hes next in line n saskues is beyond him ooh n gaara can still controll sand he did it in the chapter he got brang back to life he did it to get naruto to shake his hand
again without wanting to repeat myself, both of them werent at 100%. of course he needs to be more powerful or on par than/with them if he were to be considered kage level. kakashi is next hokage yes, but wouldnt say hes kage level. i know he couldnt beat anyone on that list.good good, how does that work though. shikaku is gone, why can he still control it. he wont be able to go into bijuu mode though obviously.

Guest Medic
Tsundae gets close enough to punch any of the above they are dead.Shes nearly killed Jiraiya.She turned the ultimate fail into near enough win.Sasuke has taken out Itachi and Oro which aoutmoatically places him among the better ninjas out there imho.And yeh Gaara can still control sand and as QKS said if its anyone vs Gaara in his village he can probably dead off anyone. (Except Deidara lol Hmmm)
im sure jiraiya didnt fight back though. if he did then she'd still be bruised.i talked about that highlighted part, but ill ask again. Do you think that Sasuke could beat Oro or itachi if they were fighting at 100%?honest opinion.he couldnt really go all out, since the villagers were at risk. deidara took advantage.