FAO Dealers

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ 1g benners, what ends you from?LOL @ poeple who believe shotters when they say "theres a drought still" or "this is the only peng food about, take it or leave it"LOL @ this whole thread tbhTTKK
north west.seriously tho, people here are laughin at how prices have "bumped up" but which one of u same people is linking anything more than skunk. probably only a few.like i said, the food i get is worth it as appose to gettin a buff skunk draw, half the time its from dam anyways.i CAN get 1.8 benners if i wanted, the food will jus be lower and im certain of it.the same time ders people doin 2 10s for 15 my ways (weighin 1.5), whilst others doin 1g benners...says sumin in itself, especially wen people arent goin for the 2 10s for 15.

if u wanna make money f*ck green unless ur moving it real quick its all about the white but obviously its more of a risk if u get caught and the cats are more dodgy aswell
lol yeah. but if u got the haze and good a good network ur fone wont stop poppin, a few o's a night at least..how much does a key of top class white go for?
sell a 8th of white and u would of made the same amount of profit as u would from sellin an ounce of green, an with white if u got the peng they will buy a g and ring u back up 10 minutes later where there cattin for more

LOL @ 1g benners, what ends you from?LOL @ poeple who believe shotters when they say "theres a drought still" or "this is the only peng food about, take it or leave it"LOL @ this whole thread tbhTTKK
north west.seriously tho, people here are laughin at how prices have "bumped up" but which one of u same people is linking anything more than skunk. probably only a few.like i said, the food i get is worth it as appose to gettin a buff skunk draw, half the time its from dam anyways.i CAN get 1.8 benners if i wanted, the food will jus be lower and im certain of it.the same time ders people doin 2 10s for 15 my ways (weighin 1.5), whilst others doin 1g benners...says sumin in itself, especially wen people arent goin for the 2 10s for 15.
r u sure about that?
yes cos my associates r the shooters and my some of my boys r tight wid dem, and i wen they go its usually a few of dem together.the way i kno its from dam, is the smoke is f*ckin DIFFERENT. sumin else, jus too good.all i know is wen im smokin diesel and white rhino in the ends, its made a journey to come here.

if u wanna make money f*ck green unless ur moving it real quick its all about the white but obviously its more of a risk if u get caught and the cats are more dodgy aswell
lol yeah. but if u got the haze and good a good network ur fone wont stop poppin, a few o's a night at least..how much does a key of top class white go for?
sell a 8th of white and u would of made the same amount of profit as u would from sellin an ounce of green, an with white if u got the peng they will buy a g and ring u back up 10 minutes later where there cattin for more
true stories.

Some guy over the road from me has people go in and out his yard 24/7, he is over bait, cant understand him getting away with it for so long tbh, and tru say he must make ALOT of pee so im sure hes not doing it for fun.

Some guy over the road from me has people go in and out his yard 24/7, he is over bait, cant understand him getting away with it for so long tbh, and tru say he must make ALOT of pee so im sure hes not doing it for fun.
yeh read what i wrote tho