Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune.

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash

I want to make a point, straight down the middle.I am not affiliated to the BNP as some of their views are a little too extreme for my likings but let's be real.Of course black people and Asians will NOT want the BNP in. It will effect everything they got.. the cars, the money, the council and housing association properties, the jobs.. which might I say; many people British people don't have, like myself for example.Instead of showing gratitude towards people like myself for going without so that you can have, you cuss me and call me names, like you are all doing here now.This country is a goldmine and you have the government right where you want them with all this PC law.. and you also have society where you want them... the people who complain are branded racists and isolated from society just like that.People just want what they can get for their own people and that's the truth... only if you are British/White and you do it, then you are a racist.here comes the finisher......D-o-u-b-l-e- S-t-a-n-d-a-r-d-s

Guest Sean Ash
A debate between the 2 sides would be goood..BUT, They love ranting without thinking about their actual argument... how can u not see why minorities need associations to project their voices....
White people that live within majority ethnic areas need associations to project their voices.They have the BNP, yet you call them racists.

Guest Sean Ash
LolDem redneck productiions there.Lol Soon as I saw man saw the name next to the topic I already knew what time it is
It's time for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Jehova.

I want to make a point, straight down the middle.I am not affiliated to the BNP as some of their views are a little too extreme for my likings but let's be real.Of course black people and Asians will NOT want the BNP in. It will effect everything they got.. the cars, the money, the council and housing association properties, the jobs.. which might I say; many people British people don't have, like myself for example.Instead of showing gratitude towards people like myself for going without so that you can have, you cuss me and call me names, like you are all doing here now.This country is a goldmine and you have the government right where you want them with all this PC law.. and you also have society where you want them... the people who complain are branded racists and isolated from society just like that.People just want what they can get for their own people and that's the truth... only if you are British/White and you do it, then you are a racist.here comes the finisher......D-o-u-b-l-e- S-t-a-n-d-a-r-d-s
Your saying of double standards is flawed. The levels are not the same

Guest Sean Ash
Your saying of double standards is flawed. The levels are not the same
I know that you would be the first to complain you pro black bastard.

A debate between the 2 sides would be goood..BUT, They love ranting without thinking about their actual argument... how can u not see why minorities need associations to project their voices....
White people that live within majority ethnic areas need associations to project their voices.They have the BNP, yet you call them racists.
Please look at it in relation to the grand scheme of things aka 'The Bigger Picture'What is the purpose of the National Black Police Association?The National Black Police Association was established: To improve the relationship between Police Departments as institutions and the minority;To evaluate the effect of the policies and programs within the Criminal Justice System upon the minority community;To serve as a mechanism to recruit minority police officers on a national scale;To work toward police reform in order to eliminate police corruption, police brutality and racial discrimination; andTo educate police officers to perform with professionalism and compassion.The British National Party (BNP) is a far right, whites only political party in the United KingdomThe NBPA mentions colour how many times??????

Guest Sean Ash
Please look at it in relation to the grand scheme of things aka 'The Bigger Picture'What is the purpose of the National Black Police Association?The National Black Police Association was established: To improve the relationship between Police Departments as institutions and the minority;To evaluate the effect of the policies and programs within the Criminal Justice System upon the minority community;To serve as a mechanism to recruit minority police officers on a national scale;To work toward police reform in order to eliminate police corruption, police brutality and racial discrimination; andTo educate police officers to perform with professionalism and compassion.The British National Party (BNP) is a far right, whites only political party in the United KingdomThe NBPA mentions colur how many times??????
Are yiou good at maths?Reason why I ask is because sometimes... you can take a number like 28 and say for example... 28=aYou can also take another number example: 46=bnow let's look at the above statementMinority = black/asianThey are saying the same sh*t but for the other side of the river.

Gospel truthHowever I disagree with naming an organisation pushing unbiased equality for all races after just a single race i.e the NBPATo stop mindless narrow sighted arguments should just use something along the lines of racial equality instead of strictly black police association.

Im average at maths... Algebra was interesting still..Are you seriously trying to tell me that Black & Asian are the only minorities???This is why your/their arguments are flawed, you/they dont even realise what your really up against...A White only party = White people only... A minority by choice!!!!!Minority encompasses everything that doesnt fall into that arian criterior lol... These minority groups = A small group representing and fighting for the ideals of a large number The BNP on the other hand... represents whom???

Guest Vaseline

Lol @ you if you if you if think slewing ashman achieves anything. He's been getting slewed on the internet for years and has probably heard it ALL.*walks out*

Guest Sean Ash
Gospel truthHowever I disagree with naming an organisation pushing unbiased equality for all races after just a single race i.e the NBPATo stop mindless narrow sighted arguments should just use something along the lines of racial equality instead of strictly black police association.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YESFinally someone on my level of thinking.I didn't actually think anyone on here had the capacity to think what I was thinking.LOGICIf something is called "race equallity"with no colours in therewho is gonna complain?no one!why?because it caters for ALL!ALLL MOTHER f*ckERSALL

When your the disadvantaged one, you have to pull together to get noticed, whether it be class, race or religion. Until you are on the levels, you can not say lets do level dealings when your not level.You think if I was to go to a rich business man with my broke self and say "Lets do this business"? Wanna know why not because I have nothing to stand on

Guest Sean Ash
lol, whats in a name???????BNP = British Nationalist PartyDoes it represent british nationalists, irrespective of their colour or country of origin???Thats why BNP = 6xuj975.gif
Do you know whatNelson Mandella done exactly the same as the BNP .. he fought for the indigenous peoples of South Africa because a load of white cunts took over.. he went prison and come out a HERO.One day that is going to happen here.. just keep taking people's rights away and one day, there might just be a revolution.

Guest Sean Ash
When your the disadvantaged one, you have to pull together to get noticed, whether it be class, race or religion. Until you are on the levels, you can not say lets do level dealings when your not level.You think if I was to go to a rich business man with my broke self and say "Lets do this business"? Wanna know why not because I have nothing to stand on
WELL THEN..all the focus now days seems to be on ethnic minorities.. they are getting jobs, houses and much more before indigenious Brits so the British peoples want to raise awareness to what is going on in their HOME LAND.