SO I LOST MY PHONE FRIDAY NIGHT...

Guest PennyTraitor

Same ting happend to me once last year.Me and my bredrin went to meet wid da guy and after i thanked him i asked why did u fone us that coulda been a free phone ?And he said a year ago he would of but he turned religious and knew it was the right thing to do.

Guest PennyTraitor

i jus got the phone back today from the woman. shes on it still, i said ima take her out for a drink.she was pushin a brand new astra, ima try get in there for pees.

i hate losing sh*t.i remember the time i lost my wallet, was pissed of for days, had a bill in the wallet as well.
LOL @ rolling with water and/or light bill in your wallet. This aint 07 no mo' fam. Keep up*leaves jacket and exits swiftly again*
lol i dunno where u bought the funny man juice from but u should keep buyin tht sh*t fam
Safe for the props, fam. It's much appreciated coming from a brother from across the pond in "homeland". I dont express that side on here, but ask the peeps on MSN I'm a different person.p.s. Blud, you cant be saying 'funny man' juice you know. You dont know iRep Jamrock a.k.a. Mother Jamaica?