your favourite RNB group and why?

Matholomew

dead prezmake constantly banging music with meaningful lyrics and sick beats....
Oh is that what they do. I was under the impressiopn they were Rappers. Someone was obviously chatting sh*t to me
Not many rappers make real music with big beats i like...Im not a fan of all these new age rappers like lil wayne an lupe either so its rare for me to find current hiphop artists whose music i like listening to...If your gona tryna make a joke at least make sure its funny..2/10 wont read again...

dead prezmake constantly banging music with meaningful lyrics and sick beats....
Oh is that what they do. I was under the impressiopn they were Rappers. Someone was obviously chatting sh*t to me
Not many rappers make real music with big beats i like...Im not a fan of all these new age rappers like lil wayne an lupe either so its rare for me to find current hiphop artists whose music i like listening to...If your gona tryna make a joke at least make sure its funny..2/10 wont read again...
Are you serious?Check the topic title.

unsure.gif **leaves thread**

unsure.gif **leaves thread**
:D Dem ones

boyz II men
They are so one dimensional and monotonous it is unbelievable, most over-rated band everIn terms of songs, 112 kinda has it, give a f*ck how vocally talented they are they just have some sick tunes..112 > Jodeci > Jagged Edge

boyz II men
They are so one dimensional and monotonous it is unbelievable, most over-rated band everIn terms of songs, 112 kinda has it, give a f*ck how vocally talented they are they just have some sick tunes..112 > Jodeci > Jagged Edge
no way manit's more like:jagged edge > dru hill > 112 > Jodeci > _______________day 26 can break into this list, if they stay together. their voices and harmonising are on point

boyz II men
correct112 songs were amazing and are my idols still but in honesty its moreBOYZ 2 MEN before anyone.