Good songs to make love to

Michael Scofield

f*ck putting on music before i "make love" LMFAO!!!!
llow doin it in silenceschwagman needs bare music blaring and sh*t
i hate music durin sexid rather bloomberg was playin in the background so i can hear bout the latest bank collapse
?
thought everyone took davids sex/relationship talk with a pinch of salt tbhguy talks out his arse moretime

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Braundy
f*ck putting on music before i "make love" LMFAO!!!!
llow doin it in silenceschwagman needs bare music blaring and sh*t
i hate music durin sexid rather bloomberg was playin in the background so i can hear bout the latest bank collapse
?
thought everyone took davids sex/relationship talk with a pinch of salt tbhguy talks out his arse moretime
thts a bit deep..examples?
still nt silence doe is it?i dnt like music blaring out while havin sex, it puts me offbut i hate silenceso a TV playin in the back is the onefirst post i meant general noise, nt jus musicn im talkin genereal noise here too, nt jus music, could hav the sounds of mario cartjus nt sutin that i'll b payin attention 2 coz i cnt do 2 things at onceif that makes sensecz i dnt wanna b bnin while in my head in goin "rollin down the streets smokin endo, sippin on.."might f*ck up my riddimyes half the time i talk shitbt it makes sense to me

Guest Braundy

alright final answeri like noisemusic/tv/radio/chainsaw/screamsbt not music i know, if that makes sense, like i dnt wanna b thinkin bout the song then f*ckin up my rhythmtrance could work well