Sign in to follow this  
Davicious X

Bang bang the wireless gang

Guest Smell Of Death

been there, done thatbut it bugged me coz there was some delay coz it was bluetooth

been there, done thatbut it bugged me coz there was some delay coz it was bluetooth
Same, sound quality is inferior to its wired counterparts too imosomeone recommend me a sick pair.

I do that bare yeh, people see me nodding on the train, i read their baffled expressions as 'Please show us what you are listening to' clear my throat, stand on the seat and hold up my iPod, clear enough for them all to see.

lol u fool till u showed them the song title then u got jacked LOL
It wouldnt have come out if it wasnt a 45 year old black womanIm happy with it tho sound is ever so slightly distorted without editing the sound options, but its defo mcdonalds for me....... Im lovin it

Same, sound quality is inferior to its wired counterparts too imosomeone recommend me a sick pair.

Guest djbmc

when listening to mp3s i stick to small in ear headphones, i don't like carrying big bulky things with me for no reason and the quality is good enuff.