A quick question...

Guest Sean Ash

Guest Sean Ash
Also bruv one day you will apply for job whereby I will be one of your senior bosses.When that day comes I will hire you and treat you like the bitch you are... f*ck*ng prick!
Oh,some more disrespect.what's next?you gonna throw bricks at us?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna vote BNP just because of this prick.I wanna wipe the smile from his face.
No wonder people do vote BNP..
These two posts are the reason people would NEVER take the BNP party or electorate seriously. Because their love for the BNP is borne out of hate for others and personal shortcomings, rather than love for the party they proclaim to support. Not tryna rub your nose in it, just tryna show you how it feels to be stereotyped. Like you did with that post and the 3 or 4 that came before it.

Guest Sean Ash

Let me give YOU SOME HOME TRUTHS NOW...You snap up all the council housing... you take all the jobs and then you run the people of this country down..you don't deserve your position in this country.you are a judgist scum bag..You practice double standards because yet again no one is answerijng that fact on the Asian family having bare kids, or the Africans that snap up properties and rent them out under the British people's noses.What do you do?you defend them..make excuses for why it is ok for them to do it yet make out why it is so wrong for someone like me, who has tried to go legitimately yet the system failed me.. and who is to blame?one minute the government..the next minute it is mefunny how it is never YOU.

Guest Sean Ash
I am gonna vote BNP just because of this prick.I wanna wipe the smile from his face.
These two posts are the reason people would NEVER take the BNP party or electorate seriously. Because their love for the BNP is borne out of hate for others and personal shortcomings, rather than love for the party they proclaim to support. Not tryna rub your nose in it, just tryna show you how it feels to be stereotyped. Like you did with that post and the 3 or 4 that came before it.
The only hate is coming from you onto me mate.I amde some home truths and people started to get offended.I have WITNESSED WITH MY OWN EYES WHAT GOES ON.yet thjose that have not, wan't to tell me different when they either live with their mum or have a mortgage on a property.Don't tell a plumber how to fix a leak when you are a carpenter!

Let me give YOU SOME HOME TRUTHS NOW...You snap up all the council housing... you take all the jobs and then you run the people of this country down..you don't deserve your position in this country.you are a judgist scum bag..You practice double standards because yet again no one is answerijng that fact on the Asian family having bare kids, or the Africans that snap up properties and rent them out under the British people's noses.What do you do?you defend them..make excuses for why it is ok for them to do it yet make out why it is so wrong for someone like me, who has tried to go legitimately yet the system failed me.. and who is to blame?one minute the government..the next minute it is mefunny how it is never YOU.
'judgist' you know. See, NOW we are getting to the REAL Ashman. Keep it coming man lol. We need more truths, we still dont understand FULLY what your tryna say. Please elaborate.

The only hate is coming from you onto me mate.I amde some home truths and people started to get offended.I have WITNESSED WITH MY OWN EYES WHAT GOES ON.yet thjose that have not, wan't to tell me different when they either live with their mum or have a mortgage on a property.Don't tell a plumber how to fix a leak when you are a carpenter!
LOL. Your giving yourself TOOO much credit simply by claiming I hate you. Would you hate a homeless person for complaining hes cold and cussing you for having a coat?Same thing really. I dont HATE you, I feel sorry for you, thats all.

Guest Sean Ash
'judgist' you know. See, NOW we are getting to the REAL Ashman. Keep it coming man lol. We need more truths, we still dont understand FULLY what your tryna say. Please elaborate.
avoided the question again..you ain't worth my time.I can put my time into something more productive like winning this country back for British peoples.Good riddins.

Oh my god it is really like talking to a retard.Can you not see I am not commenting on other families I am commenting on you.You are housed and have all the mod cons and still complain, what more do you want.]You had a kid when you weren't financial capable of providing for it, your mistake.I didn't wish you bad prior to my prior post and you still came out and called me a prick, why?You believe that I am judging on double standards because you are white yet I have no comment relating to other situations. If an Asian couple has 20 kids and lives in council housing of course they are in the wrong but you are so thick that you work in the assumption that because I am ethnic I am totally biased.You eventually have to stop blaming everyone around you and start taking responsibility for your own life.Am I bitching about the fact that after my degree the moment I get a job I will be out of my current council property on my rear. Do you think knowing this that I didn't do research about rental prices and potential starting wages that I will be likely to receive.That I could potentially be living on less than £5000 after rent and tax in my first year working.You want life to sort itself out. I on the other hand have done my research and I am hoping to be prepared for harsh times ahead.

These two posts are the reason people would NEVER take the BNP party or electorate seriously. Because their love for the BNP is borne out of hate for others and personal shortcomings, rather than love for the party they proclaim to support.
I agree.

Tell you what Ashman, your a cool guy so im gonna do you a favour. Ill guessing theres about 200 regular posters on ere, ill convince every single one to send you a fiver. That would give you a g. With that you can pay your rent for a month and feed one of your children for a month aswell. Are you lot on giving a fiver out of your hard earned cash for a poor white guy?If I do that for you, would you stop complaining?(If I do though, I want some proof that you paid your rent and receipts and sh*t for the goods you purchase for your child, but as long as thats provided, im on it)PM me if your on it init

Guest Sean Ash
Oh my god it is really like talking to a retard.Can you not see I am not commenting on other families I am commenting on you.You are housed and have all the mod cons and still complain, what more do you want.]You had a kid when you weren't financial capable of providing for it, your mistake.I didn't wish you bad prior to my prior post and you still came out and called me a prick, why?You believe that I am judging on double standards because you are white yet I have no comment relating to other situations. If an Asian couple has 20 kids and lives in council housing of course they are in the wrong but you are so thick that you work in the assumption that because I am ethnic I am totally biased.You eventually have to stop blaming everyone around you and start taking responsibility for your own life.Am I bitching about the fact that after my degree the moment I get a job I will be out of my current council property on my rear. Do you think knowing this that I didn't do research about rental prices and potential starting wages that I will be likely to receive.That I could potentially be living on £5000 after rent and tax in my first year working.You want life to sort itself out. I on the other hand have done my research and I am hoping to be prepared for harsh times ahead.
I am taking responsibility for my own life however it is people like you who are the ones getting the upper hand. Not all of us even have the chance to get a degree. This is due to the status quo. But should it only be the ones who have a degree who end up earning disproportionate amounts of money so they can be living the high life? This greed is what causes poverty.

Guest M12 Part 2

a few quick points id like to bang out.most africans/asians who come to this country as fresh asylum seekers do work but they dont step into £8/9 an hours jobs like you seem to believe. they are on£5-6 and work at least 12 hour days. the problem is these same jobs are available for lower class people like yourself with no qualifications but you dont take them because basically you want to be paid more than these asylum seekers for doing the same work. its a standard lazy english mentality somwhow everyone wants more for doing less. if you worked hard at school/college/uni you could be getting jobs that unskilled asylum seekers have absolutely no access to. you should feel ashamed that somebody who has had so much less opportunity to advance themselves in life (either because of war/lack of education) compared to you is at the same level as you.everybody controls their own destiny to a certain extent. all i keep hearing from you is that its somebody elses fault you've f*cked up. take responsibility for the fact YOU dont have 5 A-C's. take responsibility for the fact you brought a child into this world with no way to provide for it.

Guest M12 Part 2
Oh my god it is really like talking to a retard.Can you not see I am not commenting on other families I am commenting on you.You are housed and have all the mod cons and still complain, what more do you want.]You had a kid when you weren't financial capable of providing for it, your mistake.I didn't wish you bad prior to my prior post and you still came out and called me a prick, why?You believe that I am judging on double standards because you are white yet I have no comment relating to other situations. If an Asian couple has 20 kids and lives in council housing of course they are in the wrong but you are so thick that you work in the assumption that because I am ethnic I am totally biased.You eventually have to stop blaming everyone around you and start taking responsibility for your own life.Am I bitching about the fact that after my degree the moment I get a job I will be out of my current council property on my rear. Do you think knowing this that I didn't do research about rental prices and potential starting wages that I will be likely to receive.That I could potentially be living on £5000 after rent and tax in my first year working.You want life to sort itself out. I on the other hand have done my research and I am hoping to be prepared for harsh times ahead.
I am taking responsibility for my own life however it is people like you who are the ones getting the upper hand. Not all of us even have the chance to get a degree. This is due to the status quo. But should it only be the ones who have a degree who end up earning disproportionate amounts of money so they can be living the high life? This greed is what causes poverty.
EVERYBODY IN ENGLAND HAS THE CHANCE TO GET A DEGREE. ITS WHY YOU'RE FORCED TO GO TO SCHOOL TILL YOUR 16. YOU f*ckED UP BY NOT PASSING THE NECESSARY TESTS.

Guest PROFIT2
why couldnt you get a degree?and yes it is the ones with the degrees that should earn a high wage i'd rather someone with a degree gets a high wage than some footballer who really does get paid a disproportionate wage!this country is full of people who want something for nothing!

The fact that you blame the council and the government means you are not taking responsibility.The fact that you have a roof over your head, luxuries such as a ps3, hdtv and car without earning any of it and you still moan for more makes you an ungrateful irresponsible c*nt.Do you even know what my situation was to say I had an upper hand? Don't prejudge people you moron.- My situation was I was made homeless along with my mother, we were put up in a hostel for 9MONTHS where I was sharing a room with my mother at the age of 16 before we were eventually found a flat. Now does my situation sound like I got any preferential treatment you f*ck*ng twat!To survive you need one or preferably both of 2 things.1. The skills.2. The work ethic.You can't apply to skilled jobs without the skills you unqualified c*nt. But if you have to work ethic then you can work your way up but the second option sounds like too much work for a native Brit like you. Because your native you don't have to work hard do you?Also don't blame my culture just because we realise the value of education and work hard, you can hate on my kind but within 1-2 generations later we are up the upper echelon of society. Not through being given preferential treatment (From ethnics couldn't go to a park because they would get ruffed up) but through hard work.

Fact is, the position your in now, is your fault, and nobody elses. The reason your rent is 800 a month is because you CHOSE to move out of mumzies because you wanted a few kids. Fair enough, your decision. But the REASON you are going through all this sh*t is because, like you said, your in a catch 22. Not because youve been forced into it, but due to your eagerness in life. If you would have done what most normal people do, then youd be looking to move out of mumzies on your ones, paying 400 quid a month. Working full time, youll easily cover rent. But no, you chose to take anouther route. So therefore you have to deal with the consequences of that. Then you wouldnt need to rely on the council for anything. You wouldnt have a reason to moan. But thats all in the past, and I understand whats done is done, but im tryna make you realise YOUR in this position because of YOU. Not Ahmed from Somalia who fled his country due to many years of persecution, and wants to come here and work 12 hours a day for the same amount we get for 6 hours a day.Not Gordan Brown for letting all the immigrants in. Not the employers who would rather employ someone who would work twice as hard as his English counterpart, for half the amount. Not the private landlord who charges more than average for a private property. YOU BRUV. Look abit closer to home.
Bollox ..I have not been having a mass amount of kids with different women..I married and done things the right wayyou wanna moan at people like me?http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article24486.eceWhat about black families pro creating then in poverty?What about Asian families pro creating in poverty?and you moan at me?why?becasue I am white?
There you go again. The fatal error with all your "thoughts" (I use that word very loosely). You dont think about what your saying. The reason they pro create is they dont have contraception like us and abortions are expensive. You on the other side of the fence dont live in poverty so why are you comparing yourself to people that lack intelligence and live in poverty on that subject? The only thing you both have in common is lack of intelligence, but your looked down upon more so than them because you have access to education and should know different.You have greedy people that live in a greedy society and they will do things because of greed, so thats why people scam the council. Not everyone does it, so you cant use a solitary example to judge a whole bunch of law abiding citizens.Your gonna make a sick politician though

Ash you keep going on about not wanting to move to out of London becuase you don't want to be far from your family.Reality check, most immigrants would like to stay in their beautiful country of origin. many are forced out. Fair enough you were bullied at school. Many immigrants didn't go 2 school. Fact remains that most immigrants are business minded in a sense. They need 2 make money so they go where the money is. They make sacrifices, something which you are not willing to do. You won't move 25miles. Alot of them have moved 1000s of miles. From the windrush generation (West Indians) , to the Africans, to the Sub Indians, to the Chinese, to the Eastern Europeans. EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS SONNY. Fact remains that most of the immigrants problems, if you go to the root of it come from the UK, weather it was 5 years ago, or 400 years ago. f*ck the BNP, it's also funny how you are located in SE16, Bermondsey/Rotherhithe area. Hmm, BNP.NF central.Fact is push came to shove with the immigrants, alot of them were facing death/whateevr problems they had, so they did what they have 2 do.
Errm not really.You exaggerate things, most immigrants are not fearing for their lives but here simply to earn money.Not all immigrants are asylum seekers, don't confuse the 2.
True say i did exaggerate, that's why i let you lot do the talking, you lot construct your arguments better than me still. but i know for certain f*ck THE BNP. Ok, SE16 was notorious for being a racist area, maybe not so much now, but that is waht im getting at.

Guest Sean Ash

Make your minds up people..One minute you are saying blame the government, next minute you are saying blame yourself..Which one is it?Anything but you?KMTAshdotman up in ere ooooooooooooooohwatch me crank that watch me rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllall immigrnats up ere go hooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeor I'l call Superman 'n leave you with bullet holllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Make your minds up people..One minute you are saying blame the government, next minute you are saying blame yourself..Which one is it?Anything but you?KMTAshdotman up in ere ooooooooooooooohwatch me crank that watch me rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllall immigrnats up ere go hooooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeor I'l call Superman 'n leave you with bullet holllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
up some pics of Sleazy you speng!

i swear you said that you were at college and that afterwards you were going to university.and all this talk of 'native' british people. and you telling immigrants to go home.do you not know that there are no native british people.'white britain' is made up of settlers from germany (anglo-saxons), normans and scandanavians (vikings).like i said before, this is a country built on immigrants.you are just taking this way too seriously.turning on the people on here, calling them immigrants and claiming people have somehow done something dodgey to be in a better position than you is in no way helping the credibility of your argument.no one is disputing that immigrants may get housed faster than you. and that it may be somewhat unfair.all people are saying is that this has been the situation for quite some time and you should of taken this into consideration before making the life choices that you did. eveyone has choices in life. and yours have led you to have a wife and a kid, whilst still living at home woth your parents and studying at college.no one is saying that you were wrong to make those decisions. they are just saying that the situation you put yourself in has contributed to your current predicament. and you need to recognise that instead of blaming it on immigrants.

What gets me is that man is pretending that he has no roof over his head and no food in his belly when he comes and chats this sh*t on his COMPUTER through his INTERNET CONNECTION.Mans pretending he is impoverished when playing CoD4 on his PLAYSTATION 3 on his HDTV through his INTERNET CONNECTION online.He then goes to the bennies office driving his brand new CAR and complains that even though he has all of these things that he didn't earn, they aren't doing enough for him because he ain't living in Mayfair.I know for a fact that if you are a low income family you get help with housing and tax breaks and sometimes even an entitlement to income support. He is fabricating this entire scenario where foreigners are taking the food from his child's mouth. He's just a greedy little c*nt who thinks a low paid job is beneath him and would rather blame people like my dad who have been here 40years and paying taxes for 35years.Fack off, you're a cretin and worse than that you are a liar both to yourself and to others on here. I think you have been trying to convince people that everyone is against you living a decent life that you have started to believe it yourself. Rather than accept the truth that your current lifestyle is more than livable, there are those in this country in a worse position than you and if you are unsatisfied with your current quality of life then you should assign blame to yourself and some of the decisions you have made.