Final Fantasy VIII People

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best tunesFithos Lusec Vecos Winosec (FFVIII)
Zoop.That tune is just evil. You know something ominous or evil is going to happen. The track from number 8 I love is the battle music when you are invading Galbadia Garden and running and bare people in the background are fighting.

the best tunesFithos Lusec Vecos Winosec (FFVIII)
Zoop.That tune is just evil. You know something ominous or evil is going to happen. The track from number 8 I love is the battle music when you are invading Galbadia Garden and running and bare people in the background are fighting.
da one with the hits?i got all dem final fantasy 8 tracks still.... listen 2 dem ona regz

Guest djbmc

yeah one winged angel was sick, swear it was influenced by jimi hendrix or some sh*t, only track that used spoken word on ff7, also the world map music from no.7 before the meteor appears, sum proper classical piece of music.

FFXIII Looks good.Ive liked the new fighting since they changed it from i lick you, you lick me.
what is it now
f*ck the standard turn base, i prefer the ATB system from ff7 and ff12
How does that work didnt play these twoErm..Who had a Game cubeFinal Fantasy Crystal Chronicles??

Guest djbmc
FFXIII Looks good.Ive liked the new fighting since they changed it from i lick you, you lick me.
what is it now
How does that work didnt play these twoErm..Who had a Game cubeFinal Fantasy Crystal Chronicles??
u had a bar that had to reach 100% before u could act, the higher ur speed stat the quicker u acted, spells take longer to perform etc...

what is it now
u had a bar that had to reach 100% before u could act, the higher ur speed stat the quicker u acted, spells take longer to perform etc...
Thats not the same as 9 is it....the one in 9 where it loaded up through other goes no matter wht oh id unnoi know there was conditional which was a good ideai think the ebst one is whne its ur go its ur go yh and u jsut make a certain movement so u cna circle the field liek in eternal sonata

Guest Mr. Estacado
TOOK ME 2 WEEKSBUT I FINALLY GOT FF7 WORKIN ON MY PSPBARE f*ckIN GLITCHES N IT WASNT WORKIN PROPRLY.*ENJOYS LIFE*
HOW?!?!?!?!?
is your psp downgraded and with hacked firmware?

Guest djbmc
TOOK ME 2 WEEKSBUT I FINALLY GOT FF7 WORKIN ON MY PSPBARE f*ckIN GLITCHES N IT WASNT WORKIN PROPRLY.*ENJOYS LIFE*
HOW?!?!?!?!?
is your psp downgraded and with hacked firmware?
erm...noooooo....

Guest Mickey Kane
i bet most ppl didnt kno about dese moves.
Did anyone clock what level they were at the end?Irvine was the highest with level 14!Can anyone find me that mad evil song for FFVIII and upload it for me, safe....Selphie's ''The End''>>>>>Literally...

i bet most ppl didnt kno about dese moves.
Did anyone clock what level they were at the end?Irvine was the highest with level 14!Can anyone find me that mad evil song for FFVIII and upload it for me, safe....Selphie's ''The End''>>>>>Literally...
all my people was level 100 including my gf's i had every card.... i had basically everything except moomba and mini mog and fat chocobo **Summons not carD** coz u could only get them with a pocket stationand da evil song... im guessing u mean fithos lusec wecos vinosec?... or u could mean da ultemcia castle one... or da sorceress solo one... which one.. i think i got dem all.actually pm me ur msn or sumin coz uppin dem is long.