This Can't Be Life...

Guest Mickey Kane

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...that was jokes.but that girls voice was bare annoying.bare unenthusiastic about life.i'm glad i found someone who actually excites me!
For now...
yes i was talking about now.
Do you see yourself with him in 10-15 years?
i can see myself being with him in 10-15 years. i'd like him to be the person i marry and the father of my children.whether it will actually happen, i don't know.

Guest Mickey Kane

Boy...Like I tell all you hungry fools, take your f*ckin' time with matters of the heart and think of the long-term. How long you're gonna be together shouldn't take precedence over how HAPPY you think you will be.Then again, duration=happiness for alot of people.Hence, we have empty-shell marriages.*shudders*

LOL some miserable unambitious bitch
allow shooting the messager she is no sadder than the people that find it deep.
I take it you didnt watch the whole thing? Shes only excited bout her wedding cos she'll be center of attention (although this is one of the reasons women look foward to marriage it isnt the only reason), she said she had no ambition to travel the world, write a book or learn about new things (not the kind of woman I would marry).When you have a miserable unambitious woman like that then that is what your gonna end up like. An old c*nt who isnt very excited about her grandchildren.

I take it you didnt watch the whole thing? Shes only excited bout her wedding cos she'll be center of attention (although this is one of the reasons women look foward to marriage it isnt the only reason), she said she had no ambition to travel the world, write a book or learn about new things (not the kind of woman I would marry).When you have a miserable unambitious woman like that then that is what your gonna end up like. An old c*nt who isnt very excited about her grandchildren.
your funny you know surely you know it is sacasm with a hint of reality allow talking like you even know the womanjeezall over analysing it to make it sound like what she saying isnt true for a great deal of people.allow a disagreement with you though youll soon start commenting on the credibility of my post because i use a 17 inch moniter or some dumb sh*t like that.

Guest Mickey Kane
your funny you know surely you know it is sacasm with a hint of reality allow talking like you even know the womanjeezall over analysing it to make it sound like what she saying isnt true for a great deal of people.allow a disagreement with you though youll soon start commenting on the credibility of my post because i use a 17 inch moniter or some dumb sh*t like that.
laugh.gif

mellow.gif The only part that I thought wasn't bullshit was the women needing a reason to be the center of attention.Only people that think that is completely true for everyone and get depressed by it are single people in my opinion.
im glad YOU said this as your 100% truethis ting only applies to them people that got a back up relationship as time was tickin and they couldnt bare being single and these people are EASY to spot.i found that ting amusing just reminded me how much i adore my girl cos our life is no way THAT DULL
both posts get a full co-sign

its a pity its these women i tend to f*ck that are married or in a relationship infact i have just realised logamer was rightwhen a woman is TRULY happy she may not want to cheat or not as likely to but a man will cos we are dogs by nature.all makes sense nowim gonna learn how to paint nails to be more interesting.
*jubilates and pops collar*Dont get me wrong there are still women out there that do not know a good thing and still stray but they are scum.
indeed they are darlingindeed they are

to be honest, a life like dat creeps up on peopleand for most who end up like dat, it is the result of failing to obtain what they really wanted.Be it that girl they really lovedor that dream jobno one plans to just fall in the motions of lifethey just dokindah sadcuz it isn't really living wen u think about itbut hey, could be worsecould end up a crack whore or a self destructive alcoholic

? What are you talking about? All your posts are just negative and miserable thats why I think you can relate to that video well. My point is that was clearly an over exaggeration of life that dull people are gonna end up like (such as yourself). People like myself dont end up like that.

Also, the thing that makes the narrator some stupid women was the fact that she was treating relationships like a schedule or lesson plan. Relationships grow over time, and the experiences you have shape it and you as people.Setting the road you travel can be safe, but you will remain the same. That is good for some, but this bitch will watch this in 10 years time IF she has managed to find someone to settle down with and be like "This woman is chatting the most sh*t".

Also, the thing that makes the narrator some stupid women was the fact that she was treating relationships like a schedule or lesson plan. Relationships grow over time, and the experiences you have shape it and you as people.Setting the road you travel can be safe, but you will remain the same. That is good for some, but this bitch will watch this in 10 years time IF she has managed to find someone to settle down with and be like "This woman is chatting the most sh*t".
the fact she had time to make it shows she didnt have anything better to doliterallyi mean a lot of it is true but who really has the time to make a flash video on it?by the time i realise half the functions of a flash application who could be arsed to do this.

the fact she had time to make it shows she didnt have anything better to doliterallyi mean a lot of it is true but who really has the time to make a flash video on it?by the time i realise half the functions of a flash application who could be arsed to do this.
i swear she didnt make it by herself...at the begining it says all the people that helped out.she only did the narration.but i get what you mean.

i swear she didnt make it by herself...at the begining it says all the people that helped out.she only did the narration.but i get what you mean.
we could all do a similar thing though but who the f*ck could be arsed to do this its like making an animated movie on how waste justin the love doc isWHO COULD BE ARSED?man will just fire up the ps3 and bless bout im making a cartoon lol

? What are you talking about? All your posts are just negative and miserable thats why I think you can relate to that video well. My point is that was clearly an over exaggeration of life that dull people are gonna end up like (such as yourself). People like myself dont end up like that.
wake up stupid its real talk i come with be it grim or whatever it is what it is and how do i relate to the video well?am i married?am i in a relationship going thru the motion?do i have a house with a cellar etc?(YOU DONT KNOW DO YOU AND THAT IS THE POINT)How many people have co signed my words in this topic does that make them sad? NO so how in f*ck am im like this woman?you talk so much sh*t sometimes i actually think its people like YOU that are in a relationship like this but thats just an assumption i could be a tragically wrong as you thinking i can RELATE.kmt everyone in this thread sees the reality of the situation in this vid that doesnt make ANY OF US like the narrator try remembering that before you shoot ya mouth off talking unfounded sh*t that means nothing as your vip logic and intellect is found humorous to all of us.

Guest LOGers

I totally understand why my mum says ''don't settle, aim for the best'' now. If I look back on my life in 10 years time I wanna be happy that I made the right decisions.

wake up stupid its real talk i come with be it grim or whatever it is what it is and how do i relate to the video well?am i married?am i in a relationship going thru the motion?do i have a house with a cellar etc?(YOU DONT KNOW DO YOU AND THAT IS THE POINT)How many people have co signed my words in this topic does that make them sad? NO so how in f*ck am im like this woman?you talk so much sh*t sometimes i actually think its people like YOU that are in a relationship like this but thats just an assumption i could be a tragically wrong as you thinking i can RELATE.kmt everyone in this thread sees the reality of the situation in this vid that doesnt make ANY OF US like the narrator try remembering that before you shoot ya mouth off talking unfounded sh*t that means nothing as your vip logic and intellect is found humorous to all of us.
Your analytical skills are quite simply stupid. I hope you enjoy the single life in your folks basement. Thats real exciting.