Sign in to follow this  
Guest Got Dat Cronik

Mandem

Guest Got Dat Cronik

does gettin rid of ur facial hair make u feel ner ked?i took bare time n effort in2 growing mineand i jus got rid of it allim feeling pissed at the momy moustache n goatee is all gon!!!o yeah i need to chek in2 rehab aswell

Guest Got Dat Cronik
why?
kah i was shapin it uphand slipt1 side was dodgytried to make the other side the sameended up wid a bobby valentino goateeso i shaved it off

Guest PennyTraitor

my face looks f*cked with no facial hair. imo.lolbut lol at me goin ravin tonight with no trim or shape up. guttah

Guest Got Dat Cronik
my face looks f*cked with no facial hair. imo.lolbut lol at me goin ravin tonight with no trim or shape up. guttah
TRUSS ULL GET BARE GASH STILLTHEY LIKE D RUFF LOOKJUS TALK BARE ANGRY N DEY WILL LUV U OFF ALL NIGHT

Guest PennyTraitor
TRUSS ULL GET BARE GASH STILLTHEY LIKE D RUFF LOOKJUS TALK BARE ANGRY N DEY WILL LUV U OFF ALL NIGHT
lol, thts one of my many swaggers fam.

true.my girl hates it wen i shavebut i shave every monday and friday usually

I look proper young and feel over weird when all my sh*t goes. But even when it gets shaped up by the barber, I still look kinda young. Almost got the chin strap on one side. Now I just have to wait for the other side to follow.In fact, I am going to shave off all my facial hair just so it all starts growing from scratch together again. Has to be done every now and again.

Guest Got Dat Cronik
Lol @ having facial hair in 08 sad.gif
LOL AT HAVING NO FACIAL HAIR STILL

Guest Got Dat Cronik
.In fact, I am going to shave off all my facial hair just so it all starts growing from scratch together again.
DOESNT WORKU NEED TO SHAVE USING THE RAZOR GOIN ALL 1 WAY

Guest Got Dat Cronik

THE DAY U SHAVE UR FACE FEELS SMOOTH1ST DAY STUBLLE I HATEBARE ITCHY N sh*t2ND DAY AND AFTER IT FEELS NICE

ye loli prefer having the facial hairi have a baby face when i shave it all off

lol iv been rocking the chin strap since it fully developed about a year, 18 months ago and i shaved it all off for the first time the other day an felt sadthankfully its back now, day old barber shape up aswel (H)

Guest M12 Part 2

im still smooth faced and im nearly 20. id at least like the option to shave. allow razor bumps and hair on your neck though