LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FACE OFF

Guest TimeBomb

i find it odd when people dont like going with their own race, see it mostly in white girls who say they dont like white boys, come across a few north african girls like that tho, i wanna spit in their face.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea serious ting, we're like family.I was living with my ex last year and her mums playin it goin listen to this d*ckhead...I'm like "You know that's Phillippe innit!"Some bait voice I'd know it anywhere.Every black woman and girl in the ends voiced their opinion, he REALLY doesn't care. I think it even reached Bradford where he got fam and his aunt called to hot him.It's cool though he takes care of all the milky girl around town and I handle the nubian princesses on the reverse. It's like a mutual role reversal.EDIT: Just realised he used his own name! Donut
R u the guy who was living with his girl at her mums house?Think you had a war of words with Ceazy 1 time?

Yea serious ting, we're like family.I was living with my ex last year and her mums playin it goin listen to this d*ckhead...I'm like "You know that's Phillippe innit!"Some bait voice I'd know it anywhere.Every black woman and girl in the ends voiced their opinion, he REALLY doesn't care. I think it even reached Bradford where he got fam and his aunt called to hot him.It's cool though he takes care of all the milky girl around town and I handle the nubian princesses on the reverse. It's like a mutual role reversal.EDIT: Just realised he used his own name! Donut
R u the guy who was living with his girl at her mums house?Think you had a war of words with Ceazy 1 time?
Nah must be a different guy. Wow just reading some of the youtube comments people catching mad feelings. I can imagine him sitting bored outside yum yums listening and feeling to incite a reaction. He's proper antaganising sometimes, especially when bored.Jokes though, I don't think he realises he's this e-famous.

i actually like him i dont believe he means it as much as he suggests i think he just wants a reaction.people that pay him SERIOUS MIND are the ones that lost.the amount of man ive met like this when they talk to me i talk to them same way a great deal of people i talk to i dont like anyway but when common sense kicks in they shall realise i dont give a sh*t about them and wont pet to watch them get run over by a fast train to luton and LAUGH.its nothing its amusing.

blink.gif How old is he?

The statement, 'White women on average are more attractive than Black women on average'.I can agree with.He should've stopped there.lol @ calling Halle Berry and Beyonce Black in 08...
Thats kinda hype tho still, not you, the comment.If you wana see the average white woman then watch Jeremy Kyle for a whole week.Look around your lecture hall at Uni.Go on the bus' and trains for a whole day and you will see the average white woman and it aint pretty lemme tell you right now.Also you would have to bring population into the argument, this is a white country so its more likely to see an attractive white woman than black one in this country.
feelingsand lol at Jeremy Kyle guests bein the 'average white woman'

The statement, 'White women on average are more attractive than Black women on average'.I can agree with.He should've stopped there.lol @ calling Halle Berry and Beyonce Black in 08...
Thats kinda hype tho still, not you, the comment.If you wana see the average white woman then watch Jeremy Kyle for a whole week.Look around your lecture hall at Uni.Go on the bus' and trains for a whole day and you will see the average white woman and it aint pretty lemme tell you right now.Also you would have to bring population into the argument, this is a white country so its more likely to see an attractive white woman than black one in this country.
lmfao

laydeechi (3 days ago) Show Hide 0 its not even that black girls hav attitude to wite girls..we r jus opinionated and strong-minded..as a black person, we (ancestry) have been through so much strife, can you blame a sister for wanting to be heard? what does dis 2nd caller man know.. how can you slander your OWN family callin them obese. is he f*ckin nuts? kmt and its males like this who cause us to become opinionated. the man needs 2 watch roots..HE DONT KNOW WHERE HE COMES FROM. 2 used to the western lifestlye..f*ckIN SELLOUT!
he needs 2 remove the stereotyping..im a black girl ..but its not attitude..its a mind of our own.. its not bout bein black...its about bein a female..we are so looked down on in society still..even from the days whene emeline pankhurst and the suffragettes had 2 fight 4 equality. WHAT IS WITH THIS WORLD AND STEREOTYPES. the second caller needs 2 find a woman..about looks like a horse.what does he n=know..keeps on PICKIN small features to comment on. we r only human. NO1 ISpERFECT. HE CN FUK OFF
HotCheex (3 days ago) Show Hide +1 THis guys a eeeediot. Even Vanessa knows it. SHe tries to break it down to him but he still rambles on!!! PRICK!!!! I bet hes butters anyway!!!!!
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHGOPAUHG]APGHAERREGHAERGPAUHGAGRHEARG]AGROIAHGAGOHAGOIUAYHGall this = why women CANT SAY "i dont care"you clearly do.

i love the way he has made the world react with such gleehe knows what he is doing truss me his arrogance goes beyond even mine.*salutes* (for his ability to gain reaction)
anyone can gain a reaction by talking stupid. wether he was being trivial or not he used a serious public forum to put a whole race of women down. its not amusing until i find other races talk like that about their women, i would still think he's an idiot if he were asian or white talkign about his color too. the worst thing is, such guys dont even date pretty white girls,and then him saying 'most black men agree with him' as if hes representing everyone.

Guest Mickey Kane

Know what I'm getting sick of?Black women saying their attitude is down to what have happened to Black women over the last few hundred years.No bitch. You just have a poor attitude.

lol @ feelings, you must be crazy.Go Tesco 2moro and tell me if the average white woman in there is saying much, its common sense.Im just putting it to Carlos in a fairer way, like Vanessa said Sharon Stone isnt the average white woman, yes Jeremy Kyle guests are the average white woman.

Guest Mickey Kane
Whose said that rubbish Mike?
laydeechi (3 days ago) Show Hide 0 its not even that black girls hav attitude to wite girls..we r jus opinionated and strong-minded..as a black person, we (ancestry) have been through so much strife, can you blame a sister for wanting to be heard? what does dis 2nd caller man know.. how can you slander your OWN family callin them obese. is he f*ckin nuts? kmt and its males like this who cause us to become opinionated. the man needs 2 watch roots..HE DONT KNOW WHERE HE COMES FROM. 2 used to the western lifestlye..f*ckIN SELLOUT!
Believe me, this type of talk is TOO common.

Whose said that rubbish Mike?
Believe me, this type of talk is TOO common.
That girl was chattin sh*t. A lot of black girls do play up to the stereotype A LOT!Thats why when I meet ppl who aint blk they say "I fort u was rude and had sme sorta attitude"......but I didnt say anything for them 2 think tht?!