LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FACE OFF

Obviously we can only comment on individual experiences and what we see from day to day as individualsI know for a fact when I see a PRETTY (not f*ckable, not nice body, but pretty in the FACE) Black BLACK girl (AND I DO) I look trice and even a fourth time, because it's something you don't see everyday.
Truth.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The statement, 'White women on average are more attractive than Black women on average'.
After he said that I couldn't even listen any longer.
At the end of the day it is personal preference but he took it deep. And how ignorant to say "My mum is good lookin bt thats it really"

Guest LOGers
The statement, 'White women on average are more attractive than Black women on average'.
After he said that I couldn't even listen any longer.
At the end of the day it is personal preference but he took it deep. And how ignorant to say "My mum is good lookin bt thats it really"
LMFAO. Guys a top joker.

lol... this is one of my close boys still. I'm not hotting no names though.Man is too opinionated sometimes. And he got diss HARD when he went church after sending that round, his white girl got diss HARD too.He loves causing controversy though. People caught mad feelings over that clip still.
lmfaoyou seriousyou know him?

lol... this is one of my close boys still. I'm not hotting no names though.Man is too opinionated sometimes. And he got diss HARD when he went church after sending that round, his white girl got diss HARD too.He loves causing controversy though. People caught mad feelings over that clip still.

Guest The Member

shouldnt be shocked tbhpop culture doesnt call 'black features' beautifuland these days we're flooded with images of 'beauty' and rarely are they black women

The statement, 'White women on average are more attractive than Black women on average'.I can agree with.He should've stopped there.lol @ calling Halle Berry and Beyonce Black in 08...
Thats kinda hype tho still, not you, the comment.If you wana see the average white woman then watch Jeremy Kyle for a whole week.Look around your lecture hall at Uni.Go on the bus' and trains for a whole day and you will see the average white woman and it aint pretty lemme tell you right now.Also you would have to bring population into the argument, this is a white country so its more likely to see an attractive white woman than black one in this country.

Yea serious ting, we're like family.I was living with my ex last year and her mums playin it goin listen to this d*ckhead...I'm like "You know that's Phillippe innit!"Some bait voice I'd know it anywhere.Every black woman and girl in the ends voiced their opinion, he REALLY doesn't care. I think it even reached Bradford where he got fam and his aunt called to hot him.It's cool though he takes care of all the milky girl around town and I handle the nubian princesses on the reverse. It's like a mutual role reversal.EDIT: Just realised he used his own name! Donut

Obviously we can only comment on individual experiences and what we see from day to day as individualsI know for a fact when I see a PRETTY (not f*ckable, not nice body, but pretty in the FACE) Black BLACK girl (AND I DO) I look trice and even a fourth time, because it's something you don't see everyday.
Truth.
Black pretty girls >>> ___________________In a major way

Truth.
Black pretty girls >>> ___________________In a major way
You could say that about any race of girl tho Carlos. Cos on a average day how many good lookin ppl of ANY race do u see?