wtf is this bandana shit. . .

Ego

Guest Mickey Kane
This Cool Kids album is taking LOONNGGG to drop though, f*ckin' ell...
You got the E.P. of course ?
I do yes...The one with88Mikey RocksA Lil' Bit Of Gold & A Pageretc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Them joke commentsHerb got my wig fried like a bad perm, what the blood*inhaling*clot*inhaling*, we smoke pot, and blow spotsYou wanna think twice, I think notThe Iron Lung ain't got ta tell you where it's comng fromGuns of Navarone, tearing up your battle zoneRip through your slumsMethodman>>>>>>>>
Microphone checkerSwinging sword wreckerClosing down the sector Supreme neck protectorBetter warn 'em kid Mr Meths aBoiling pot - 'bout to blow his lid from the pressureHis verse on "The What" is too sick.
One of the best 16's in hiphop'Supreme neck protector'just f*ck off absolute greeze

Guest Mickey Kane
You got the E.P. of course ?And the myspace tunesI got no replay value out of "Totally Flossed" at all.
You talking about The Bake Sale?

You got the E.P. of course ?And the myspace tunesI got no replay value out of "Totally Flossed" at all.
1. "Black Mags" 2. "88" 3. "I (Mikey) Rock" 4. "Pump Up The Volume" 5. "One Two" 6. "A Little Bit Cooler" 7. "Gold and a Pager" Contains a Sample From f*ck Tha Police By N.W.A. 8. "What It Iz"Image:Totally_Flossed_Out.jpgNah this one I ain't got Bake Sale yet

Guest Mickey Kane
1. "Black Mags" 2. "88" 3. "I (Mikey) Rock" 4. "Pump Up The Volume" 5. "One Two" 6. "A Little Bit Cooler" 7. "Gold and a Pager" Contains a Sample From f*ck Tha Police By N.W.A. 8. "What It Iz"Image:Totally_Flossed_Out.jpgNah this one I ain't got Bake Sale yet
Yeah, the Totally Flossed Out EP. I've had this for TIIMMMEEEI need some new sh*t.