wtf is this bandana shit. . .

Ego

beg we just turn this into a griminal appreciation thread
Griminal was f*cked, what happened to him ?JME Freestyle & Pyro Radio Sessions >> ___________________"Heard some man wanna start some armsNo long ting get on with the taskDraw for the shillank and on with the maskGo home with a plaster and a cast""YO YOf*ck a mask and a lengGot a bandanna and a shank start with me then""Tell a man whagwan slap with the palm"
sfksd#fsdfsdfsdfhes too f*ckednothing happened to him he still showers down sets when hes onhavent you heard his promo ting? "its not just bars"
Heard of it but didn't bother to download, I'll check his myspace now safe

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I TELL A BOY STR8 NO PSMANA GET JACKED FOR THE GAMEBOY DSRAGS RUN UP ON MAN WITH THE CSINA CLUB MANA LEAN BACK LIKE TS
DON'T WANNA GET ROLLED ON IN THE FIESYA LIKKLE BYAAATCHDON'T LEMME GET VIEXEEDYOU DIDN'T REALLY WANNA DO IT WHEN WE HAD THE C.S.WHYCAUSE WE BE THE GREASIESTSO f*ck*ng WITH THE TEAM WON'T BE THE EASIESTEAT ANY MC I'M THE GREEDIESTDON'T LIKE NONE OF THEM I'M THE CHEEKIESTAND I DON'T GIVE A BIT OF sh*t ABOUT WHAT HE ISTHINKING UR LARGE AND UR THINKING UR HARD BUT YOUR MICROSOFTLIKE WHAT YOUR PC ISDUN KNOW IT'S MY TEAM YOU DON'T WANNA B.S.

LARGE WITH THE PENYOU MANNA LIKE ARE FIVE I'M LARGER THAN TENKNOW FOR A FACT THAT I'M LARGER THAN THEMBADDAMAN ATTITUDE SO f*ckED UP LIKE, LIKEf*ck A MASK AND A LENGBANDANNA AND A SHANK START WITH ME THENSUTTIN SUTTIN CARVE THROUGH HALF OF YOUR FRIENDSWANT BIG BARS STOP ASKING FOR THEMWHAT WE SAY WHAT WE SAY ALL NARS TILL THE ENDWHY SOME MAN HAVE LEFT DON'T ASK ME AGAINDON'T KNOW GRIMINAL, ASK YOUR COUSINIF HE'S LIKE WHO THEN ASK HIM AGAINGOING ON LIKE I'M NOT A STAR IN THE ENDWHEN MAN IS SO BIG I'M LIKE LARGER THAN BENYOU LITTLE sh*t YOU CAN'T LOCK DOWN sh*tYOUR GIRLFRIENDS f*ckED LIKE HALF OF YOUR FRIENDSYOU'RE A PUSSYHOLE PUNCH OUT THE GLASS IN YOUR LENSENASTYS THE ARMY START TO THE ENDYOU LITTLE ARSEHOLE I GOT PLAISTOW ON MY SIDE HOW YOU GONNA TRY WAR WITH THE ENDSI'LL WAR WITH YOUR FAMILY I'LL WAR WITH YOUR FRIENDSI'LL COME DOWN WITH NASTY, BOSSMAN AND ?CBF YES I'M abit hyped.

I TELL A BOY STR8 NO PSMANA GET JACKED FOR THE GAMEBOY DSRAGS RUN UP ON MAN WITH THE CSINA CLUB MANA LEAN BACK LIKE TS
DON'T WANNA GET ROLLED ON IN THE FIESYA LIKKLE BYAAATCHDON'T LEMME GET VIEXEEDYOU DIDN'T REALLY WANNA DO IT WHEN WE HAD THE C.S.WHYCAUSE WE BE THE GREASIESTSO f*ck*ng WITH THE TEAM WON'T BE THE EASIESTEAT ANY MC I'M THE GREEDIESTDON'T LIKE NONE OF THEM I'M THE CHEEKIESTAND I DON'T GIVE A BIT OF sh*t ABOUT WHAT HE ISTHINKING UR LARGE AND UR THINKING UR HARD BUT YOUR MICROSOFTLIKE WHAT YOUR PC ISDUN KNOW IT'S MY TEAM YOU DON'T WANNA B.S.
WHEEEL*plays griminal*

REVOLUTIONARY BUT GANGSTERRED BLACK GREEN
..wat :DPost some Griminal bars or clear off mate
dkdfdffgfgLMAOJOKABARZ 4 DAYSJUBEZFRESHIE >>>>>>l_ca6bcb0b5f0b58201eb0445d2184204f.jpg
... T.I. ? :Dblink.gif apologies you're revolutionary with a penchant for gangsterisms.
:D :D any wasteman from dorset or bormouth

Guest Vaseline

Beg we turn this into an R. Kelly appreciation thread.I'll neeee-e-eeverr leave youuuyou dont have to worry, girl ill be right there for youassd fs *slowly**flykicks bed...slowly*

Did he just said Griminal is T.I?
Yep...After tryna act lyk a big man cuz i didnt post griminal barsDem ones..
Yeah, I was being totally serious as well.
Should have just edited your post or summin instead of trying to pretend you was being sarcastic...The most bait excuse....Stick to your american emo rappers...

Should have just edited your post or summin instead of trying to pretend you was being sarcastic...The most bait excuse....Stick to your american emo rappers...
My american emo rappers?... like T.I.Whatever playground revolutionary laugh.gif

Guest Mr. Estacado
Beg we turn this into an R. Kelly appreciation thread.I'll neeee-e-eeverr leave youuuyou dont have to worry, girl ill be right there for youassd fs *slowly**flykicks bed...slowly*
SPIT BIG BARZ IN THE RAVEKELZIF YOU WANT WE CAN DO THIS TINGKELZI DNT WASTE NO TIMEKELZIF YR ON A WAR TING JUST SAY KELZREACH FOR THE WILLY AND PISSKELZ

My american emo rappers?... like T.I.Whatever playground revolutionary laugh.gif
coolkids_bmx.jpgso dere not dressed lyk sum yank emos wid dat skinny jeans n sh*tskeendont go on like wat u know what i have planned or wat i have dun ur any sheep

coolkids_bmx.jpgso dere not dressed lyk sum yank emos wid dat skinny jeans n sh*tskeendont go on like wat u know what i have planned or wat i have dun ur any sheep
From Griminal to T.I. to the Cool Kids ? Relevance... ?Bane, RBG, Y. Huey Newton, Malcom Z, you got about as much substance as Hilary from Fresh Prince, whoever you think you're just slow your roll, lighten up.You can have the last word it's alright.

From Griminal to T.I. to the Cool Kids ? Relevance... ?Bane, RBG, Y. Huey Newton, Malcom Z, you got about as much substance as Hilary from Fresh Prince, whoever you think you're just slow your roll, lighten up.You can have the last word it's alright.
Dont try talk down to me your not that guy...But if you need to be a badman on the Internet because no1 respects in your real life..Go tru init....lol @ lighten up after smurf made this thread to ask a question and i was the only one to answer it properly..If you wanna make a griminal or ti appreciation thread grime room is u..