The Tag Team division

JWP

What happened to the WWE tag team division? At the moment it can be said the tag team titles lack credibility? There's no more decent tag matches no more. Even at Wrestlemania no one's interested in seeing any tag team matches because there's no actual proper decent tag teams in WWE. I swear TNA have better tag teams at the moment. Remember the times Tag Matches were capable of having main event status even though they wernt actual main events. Times like this...What went wrong?

Have to agree plus the 'E doesn't have the teams it use to way back.Just look at the proper tag teams they have Jesse and Festus, Duece and Domino, Cade and Murdoch, now I struggle to remember any more. Then you have thrown together teams.My brother and I had a convo about the tag division last week and struggled to remember who was the tag champions from both brands.The Briscoe Brothers in ROH are one of if not the best team in the world.

Have to agree plus the 'E doesn't have the teams it use to way back.Just look at the proper tag teams they have Jesse and Festus, Duece and Domino, Cade and Murdoch, now I struggle to remember any more. Then you have thrown together teams.My brother and I had a convo about the tag division last week and struggled to remember who was the tag champions from both brands.The Briscoe Brothers in ROH are one of if not the best team in the world.
firethey are fire stillcant find their match with the MCMG still

firethey are fire stillcant find their match with the MCMG still
When you do hook man up, I'll do likewiseMCMG are THE tag team right nowTNA has a competant tag division, SMH at WWE's thoughfrom when Cody Rhodes n Hardcore Holly (HARDCORE HOLLY?!) are holding the tag titles for the top brand its a joke

too many individuals now.back in the day when tag teams were good, they had a spark between them which made them a good tag team.E.g. Individually, Bubba Ray & DeVon were any guys. But as soon as they were in the ring together bussin 3-D, they were immense