COD4 Map Pack

O.Man

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where the f are they this is some next teaseEvra i used that ebay link i posted paid 2 pound more than i woulda in shops but i got it emailed, now im feelin i shoulda just ordered it from amazon these maps aren't being released they are takin the pizznitbut i will use that site u linked in the future safe

Yep out, my mate just text me 2 say he is downloading*Downloads and looks for strategic positions for my claymores*lol
Claymore king yeah. :D

Guest haze-e
Yep out, my mate just text me 2 say he is downloading*Downloads and looks for strategic positions for my claymores*lol
Claymore king yeah. :D
Claymore Wasteman.Lol @ Me.Im going to Lloyds TSB right now to see how they want me to pay of my credit card... Because im gonna use it to buy these Loool.

chinatown is sickcreek is sicktv station is sicknot played killhouse yet but i played the ones i wanted to, Tv station is the best, seriously its sick, the equivelant of Counterstrikes office which was my best map
ahhh you mans can't be saying this sh*t man. I was absolutely dead set against buying the maps and now I'm not sure.

Guest Risky360
chinatown is sickcreek is sicktv station is sicknot played killhouse yet but i played the ones i wanted to, Tv station is the best, seriously its sick, the equivelant of Counterstrikes office which was my best map
tv station or broadcast...:D

Guest Risky360
The TV station must be carnage, come like shipment indoorsThink with these new maps COD4 will be way ahead for top online game
tbh killhouse is like shipment but a bit largerairstrike and helicopter are harmless in that 1