Brummie acccent

Goddaz

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Birmingham but living in Leeds for uni and iv got to say..Birmingham accent >>>>>>Yorkshire accent every single time, they sound slow as f*ck.People get confused with the bham accent, thinking it sounds like the black country one...people are always shocked up here that the Birmingham accent sounds nothing like they originally thought.
your a fool I remember when devilman and his peeps came to one of our sets back in the day sounding like stupid pricks a fully lol moment when you hear it for the first time

Londoners sound like jeffery from the fresh prince
:D :D :D
them deaf motherf*ckers there...
Init Even if they think that, they cannot be tellin me cockney is posh.
cockney is some fake language that no one understands thats why
Even so without the silly apple and pears ish theres blatently an accent there.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

_________>>>>>most londoners. ignorant bastards. Oh and yeah most of you do sound posh bar 'praper cacknays'. LOL @ the studes findings.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
just came back from notts, didnt hear one f*cked up north accentBut that was only because EVERYONE said "we aint from round here"
case study 1: Typical ignorant londoner. We ain't from north we from midlands so why we gonna sound northern?. you have a good time in notts? truthully you don't really see many out of towners in notts anymore but it used to be normal.

I'm from northampton you f*ck*ng retard..basically coventry and north start to have accents.. Even certain parts in northamptonshire got a twang so I would assume you lot do aswell..And no, notts was sh*t, worst night ever, bouncers were pricks, there weren't no 2:1 gal man ratio, oceana was over 21s (dumbest rule ever), and the other place i tried to reach weren't letting people in at 12

I'm from Birmingham but living in Leeds for uni and iv got to say..Birmingham accent >>>>>>Yorkshire accent every single time, they sound slow as f*ck.People get confused with the bham accent, thinking it sounds like the black country one...people are always shocked up here that the Birmingham accent sounds nothing like they originally thought.
your a fool I remember when devilman and his peeps came to one of our sets back in the day sounding like stupid pricks a fully lol moment when you hear it for the first time
I'm a fool of having an opinion that differs to yours? oh right....so devilman represents the whole of birmingham does he...there are lots of variations of the accent.yorkshire just sounds like an episode of emmerdale.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
I'm from northampton you f*ck*ng retard..basically coventry and north start to have accents.. Even certain parts in northamptonshire got a twang so I would assume you lot do aswell..And no, notts was sh*t, worst night ever, bouncers were pricks, there weren't no 2:1 gal man ratio, oceana was over 21s (dumbest rule ever), and the other place i tried to reach weren't letting people in at 12
theres bare girls in notts, don't know why it worked out that way. Over 21s is bless stops all the hyped up youts spoiling the vybe.

theres bare girls in notts, don't know why it worked out that way. Over 21s is bless stops all the hyped up youts spoiling the vybe.
Must be a notts ting coz i can't remember the last time i've seen beef out clubbing in northampton and everywhere is over 18s

LOL @ this topic.and most of all...LOL @ LOLYou are the most bitter cry baby user on here. The study might hold weight to some, but this thing is a joke. However, if you engage in banter, at least drop sh*t with substance.If you have been to London and everyone sounds posh, it's because you didn't leave any postcodes that had a one after it, and even then places like Camden Town and Elephant and Castle are not posh.Calm down fam.

LOL @ this topic.and most of all...LOL @ LOLYou are the most bitter cry baby user on here. The study might hold weight to some, but this thing is a joke. However, if you engage in banter, at least drop sh*t with substance.If you have been to London and everyone sounds posh, it's because you didn't leave any postcodes that had a one after it, and even then places like Camden Town and Elephant and Castle are not posh.Calm down fam.
LOL whos bitter its a forum stop takin it heart, i said you lot sound posh and you do ask anyone not from london, its just lot cant hear thats what you guys dont understand simplenow go eat your crumpets

Guest Esquilax
LOL whos bitter its a forum stop takin it heart, i said you lot sound posh and you do ask anyone not from london, its just lot cant hear thats what you guys dont understand simplenow go eat your crumpets
by generalizing that all londoners sound posh, you're effectively saying londonders are better off than the rest of the countryi'd much rather be munching crumpets in my stately home inventing flying cars, while you filthy common northerns dig holes till the day you dieshanked yourself.