Brummie acccent

Goddaz

Guest Mickey Kane
LOL @ yorkshire accent sounding intelligent.London accent>>>>>>any accent in the UK>>>>>>having no tongue or vocal chords>>>>>having no arms and being tied to a chair>>>>>>Death>>>>>Bajan accent
London accent comes just under manchester as the worse accent in uk... that over exaggerated one is the worst omg you need your throats slice for inventing it
tht over exaggerated one ur talkin bout is not really done by ppl from ldn tbh. usually home counties ppl. london is obviously the best accent ive never been out of london and not been bumsucked jus cos of my accent/general london swagger. lol at goin to america wit a yorkshire accent and them taking u as a serious fellow.lets not turn this into a london vs uk topic tho (we always win)lets keep it uk vs birmingham (they always lose)
Arrogant lies yeah???bet you never even reached outside of london... LOL @ thinking people think your accent makes you some sort of celebALSO LOOOOL @ YOU THINKING AMERICAS RESPECT THE LONDON ACCENT LIKE THEY CAN EVEN TELL THEY HATE US ALL EQUALLY NOTICE HOW WHEN THERE TAKING PISS OUT OF YOU MAN YOU GET THAT POMPUS BRITISH ACCENT THATS ALL THEY THINK OF YOU
lol @ you thinking it doesnt. . .
your know as being top basher on the e-roads dont mistake that for ppl thinking your accent is cool
:Dfeelings alie, just cause you're the only one using fake tan lotion to get a pass for being mixed raceallow only thinking of me as a serial basher, issues darg. . .
LMFAO...Hol' tite your Sunday Sunbed Subscription...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Member
Londoners hype themsevles and believe it thats the problem, when in truth nobody cares
sounds better than having that study done on youits never about being officially stupid
LOOOOOOOOOOOL bitterness is sickening i bet the study was done by some londoner tooYorkshire accent is for intellectuals London accent is just some yobish ting
the was no bitterness in that at all
yeah there is cos if the study was about the london accent being awesome you would love it off
lol @ needing a study to prove that

Londoners hype themsevles and believe it thats the problem, when in truth nobody cares
sounds better than having that study done on youits never about being officially stupid
LOOOOOOOOOOOL bitterness is sickening i bet the study was done by some londoner tooYorkshire accent is for intellectuals London accent is just some yobish ting
the was no bitterness in that at all
yeah there is cos if the study was about the london accent being awesome you would love it off
Would be topic of the year for them

LOL @ yorkshire accent sounding intelligent.London accent>>>>>>any accent in the UK>>>>>>having no tongue or vocal chords>>>>>having no arms and being tied to a chair>>>>>>Death>>>>>Bajan accent
London accent comes just under manchester as the worse accent in uk... that over exaggerated one is the worst omg you need your throats slice for inventing it
tht over exaggerated one ur talkin bout is not really done by ppl from ldn tbh. usually home counties ppl. london is obviously the best accent ive never been out of london and not been bumsucked jus cos of my accent/general london swagger. lol at goin to america wit a yorkshire accent and them taking u as a serious fellow.lets not turn this into a london vs uk topic tho (we always win)lets keep it uk vs birmingham (they always lose)
Arrogant lies yeah???bet you never even reached outside of london... LOL @ thinking people think your accent makes you some sort of celebALSO LOOOOL @ YOU THINKING AMERICAS RESPECT THE LONDON ACCENT LIKE THEY CAN EVEN TELL THEY HATE US ALL EQUALLY NOTICE HOW WHEN THERE TAKING PISS OUT OF YOU MAN YOU GET THAT POMPUS BRITISH ACCENT THATS ALL THEY THINK OF YOU
your know as being top basher on the e-roads dont mistake that for ppl thinking your accent is cool
:D feelings alie, just cause you're the only one using fake tan lotion to get a pass for being mixed raceallow only thinking of me as a serial basher, issues darg. . .
looool @ drawing for some next girls joke like i came on here and claimed to be mix race or some sh*t and like i tried begging itbeing black isnt as cool as it once was im afraid your time has past its all about indie bands and dressing like a fag get with times(no i do not do this)anywho serial basher leave it out k?

:D feelings alie, just cause you're the only one using fake tan lotion to get a pass for being mixed raceallow only thinking of me as a serial basher, issues darg. . .
looool @ drawing for some next girls joke like i came on here and claimed to be mix race or some sh*t and like i tried begging itbeing black isnt as cool as it once was im afraid your time has past its all about indie bands and dressing like a fag get with times(no i do not do this)anywho serial basher leave it out k?
EL_9CAG_tall_po.jpgi'll leave you to it, looking yellow aint gonna spray on itself is it liam. . .

Guest Mickey Kane
LET ME BRIEFLY COME IN HERE AND STATE THATBEING ASSUMED TO BE MIX-RACE AND FROM LONDON HAS GOT ME (UP NORTH):- FREE WEED- FREE SEX- FREE DRINKS- FREE LIFTS- FREE CONDOMS
I don't think non-Londoners realise how sick being a Londoner actually IS when you're out of the endz....

LET ME BRIEFLY COME IN HERE AND STATE THATBEING ASSUMED TO BE MIX-RACE AND FROM LONDON HAS GOT ME (UP NORTH):- FREE WEED- FREE SEX- FREE DRINKS- FREE LIFTS- FREE CONDOMS
I don't think non-Londoners realise how sick being a Londoner actually IS when you're out of the endz....
*throws up L's*

0007567837552_500X500.jpg

*throws up L's*

DONT HATE ON THE SKIN TONE LIKE I TRIED TO BEG ITIT IS WHAT IT IS YA LAME ANYWAY RUNNING SOMEONE ELSES JOKE INTO THE GROUND AND DEADING ITYOU JUST MAD COS YOUR BOAT LOOKS LIKE SOME STEROTYPICAL RACIST DRAWING
you outta towners love the big nosesthe bigger the better alie, like all your ex bettys. . .

Guest Esquilax

lol @ not being from london in 08srsly yuo guise.it looks like the only thing worse than not being from london is being from birminghammy heart goes out to you, reallyat least we know where all the genetically modified chimps got sent after severe chemical testing amirite?

lol @ not being from london in 08srsly yuo guise.it looks like the only thing worse than not being from london is being from birminghammy heart goes out to you, reallyat least we know where all the genetically modified chimps got sent after severe chemical testing amirite?
no your not rightyou live in a Polish immigrant shitholewhats so good about that

Right so they spoke to every person in brum??? lol at you, i bet if enough people said the the world was flat you would believe it, any gulliable civillian
nahlol @ uyour getting heatedheated over a study, which according to you is boguscalm down brooov
:D:D:D @ calm down brooov!!!!

Right so they spoke to every person in brum??? lol at you, i bet if enough people said the the world was flat you would believe it, any gulliable civillian
nahlol @ uyour getting heatedheated over a study, which according to you is boguscalm down brooov
this is why i cant talk to you london folk if you tell them home truths you're ethier ''getting heated'' or ''catching feelings'' its like your escape out of everythingwatch how many londoners say catching feelings after this postGuaranteed

Guest The Member
this is why i cant talk to you london folk if you tell them home truths you're ethier ''getting heated'' or ''catching feelings'' its like your escape out of everythingwatch how many londoners say catching feelings after this postGuaranteed
catching feelings lol

catching feelings lol
Predictable london civillian No1 lolWhos next

Guest Esquilax
no your not rightyou live in a Polish immigrant shitholewhats so good about that
im afraid you do not know the levelstherefore the levels will have to be shown to you post haste

LOL @ this topic.Brummies, it's not all bad. Your accent sounds better than the Bajan accent. Their accent sounds like a blender slowed down nuff. Bare words with tones that the human mind can't even comprehend because they are that baffling.And LOL @ Lucarelli. Really, do you seriously think guys like Science represent intelligence when they display their accent? Seriously? Girls like Chantelle from Big Brother? Tell me the smartest sounding person from Yorkshire that are well spoken, and I'll find you at least 10 peopel from inner city areas of deprivation that sound better.sh*t, I mean received pronounciation started in places like Bedfordshire, but it became conglomerised in London during the 14th century.

LOL @ this topic.Brummies, it's not all bad. Your accent sounds better than the Bajan accent. Their accent sounds like a blender slowed down nuff. Bare words with tones that the human mind can't even comprehend because they are that baffling.And LOL @ Lucarelli. Really, do you seriously think guys like Science represent intelligence when they display their accent? Seriously? Girls like Chantelle from Big Brother? Tell me the smartest sounding person from Yorkshire that are well spoken, and I'll find you at least 10 peopel from inner city areas of deprivation that sound better.sh*t, I mean received pronounciation started in places like Bedfordshire, but it became conglomerised in London during the 14th century.
Pure hate for the bajans Titan....its not cool. :D

Pure hate for the bajans Titan....its not cool. :D
LOL[bajan accent]hoi hoi, ooym jorrrkin. Care for some west indiyun pooympkin?[/bajan accent]