The single most underated player ever

Admin.

3rd or 4th best player for us this season, AND he was our second best player last season.WHEN WE WON THE LEAGUE.He is way too much. ROFLMAO @ Saying he doesnt offer much defensively. Does his defensive duties better than players like Flamini, Alonso and Pirlo.Reads the game better than 99% of footballers. Doesnt need to run around much as he is always in the right place. Makes about a gazillion interceptions in a game.Too sick. I ahvent even come on to his passing yet. Jeebus. The guy could carve open a 9 man defence with his eyes closed.Only person that Ive seen that can pass better is Pirlo.f*ck knows how he aint in england squad, biggest joke of all time.Sick guy
Imo alonso's passing still tops his but carrick is still sick, some of his play goes unnoticed and its annoying. I think that deeplying playmaker (carrick, Alonso) and defensive mid (more mascherano style) Mare the two most overlooked roles in football.

Only times I can remember the pundits giving him the respect and praise he deserves even though he puts in them performances on a regular basis.Pulls the strings in midfield, breaks up the play of the opposition with his interceptions then puts in killer passes when we're on the attack.Would like to see him add more goals to his game (like the one I was lucky enough to see him score vs. Roma last season) and also maybe take a few of our set-pieces. Should be 1 of the first names on the England/Man U team sheet.

• 3 weeks later...