No English Players = No Trophies ?

Guest RBG

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking holes cos its nonsense...I could argue that when both Hoyte & Walcott play we lose, yet apparently you win things with English players...
Answer my question....Has an English team won a Recognized trophy without any English players in there starting 11?

Last time Arsenal had a trophy they had a.cole and campbell?
Lol @ that being an english coreYou f*ck*ng retard
This is why i say Bane tries to hard to send for Arsenal. AnywayWe do need english players in our team though, but i dont want them here for them sake of them being english. Hoyte is championship standardWe had a sick balance of english and foriegn players in the early years of Wengers reign, hopefully what he says about improvement in quality of our english youngsters in the academy is true and the core of the team will be englishI need to find that article again, was on the old vip

Im guessing you are talking about the Premier League only ?Cause some of the La Liga/Italian teams have done ok in recent years without English players
:D :D Clown Group Is You
Your actually an idiot huhThought you was trying to wind poeple up...Explain to me how, when playing in europe an English team would need English players but a non English team wouldn't?If you can tell me that then your right, and im wrong.

Last time Arsenal had a trophy they had a.cole and campbell?
Lol @ that being an english coreYou f*ck*ng retard
This is why i say Bane tries to hard to send for Arsenal.
You two obviously cant read init...TF tried the same fing after skim reading my first post...If you read my post again youl see i said an english core or at least 1 english player minimum...Same question i asked TF..Has an English team won a Recognized trophy without any English players in there starting 11?

I'm picking holes cos its nonsense...I could argue that when both Hoyte & Walcott play we lose, yet apparently you win things with English players...
Answer my question....Has an English team won a Recognized trophy without any English players in there starting 11?
No, but there's a lot more teams with English players in their starting 11 that haven't won sh*t.

Im guessing you are talking about the Premier League only ?Cause some of the La Liga/Italian teams have done ok in recent years without English players
Your actually an idiot huhThought you was trying to wind poeple up...Explain to me how, when playing in europe an English team would need English players but a non English team wouldn't?If you can tell me that then your right, and im wrong.
Im not sending im just stating facts.No English team has won the champions league without having a English core or an english player in there starting 11.Man Utd 1999 - butt, scholes, cole, neville, neville, beckham, may, sherginham.Liverpool 2005 - gerrard, caragher, carsonHas any champions league team won the competition without any players from the country the team is from playing?Skeen.

From you juggled from core of the team to one player you was reaching too much with your point...Like say if Arsenal won the Carling Cup last year it would have been cos of Hoyte & Walcott.
:D :D But you didnt win the carling cup though did you?

No, but there's a lot more teams with English players in their starting 11 that haven't won sh*t.
Because theres teams with better English players...

Im not sending im just stating facts.No English team has won the champions league without having a English core or an english player in there starting 11.Man Utd 1999 - butt, scholes, cole, neville, neville, beckham, may, sherginham.Liverpool 2005 - gerrard, caragher, carsonHas any champions league team won the competition without any players from the country the team is from playing?Skeen.
Lol at you including Carson. Lol. SMH.

From you juggled from core of the team to one player you was reaching too much with your point...Like say if Arsenal won the Carling Cup last year it would have been cos of Hoyte & Walcott.
Exactly.

Arsenal fans, which English players would you go for realistcally?
Only one we'd open with welcome arms and thats Micah Ricards.or unless he was from one of our rivals & a complete steal.
David Wheater?Defoe?Ashley Young?Off the top of my head.

Exactly.
So Terry, Lampard and Bridge are not English?Terry, Lampard, Bridge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Hoye and Walcott

Arsenal fans, which English players would you go for realistcally?
Only one we'd open with welcome arms and thats Micah Ricards.or unless he was from one of our rivals & a complete steal.
David Wheater?Defoe?Ashley Young?Off the top of my head.
Defoe wouldnt be wanted at Arsenal, he played for Tottenham and was basically their reject. We steal their captains not bench warmers, their welcome to ours see Rohan Ricketts & Jamie O'Hara.

Right so basicly your saying - any team anywhere has to have homegrowns to win a trophy?The reason, why most teams have home grown players is because, they are more avaliable for them to buy/they have more opertunities to see these players play/they come through the ranks etc...Also the biggest team in any given league is likely to have a big wallet, and will most likely buy the best players in that league, some of which will obviously be from that county.I'd have to go through the stats to see if any team has won champions league, without homegrownsbut i really dont see how having them in Europe would make any difference, as you are playing against a range of nationalities/styles

Exactly.
So Terry, Lampard and Bridge are not English?Terry, Lampard, Bridge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Hoye and Walcott
The point is missing you...Its nothing to do with how many English players you have its about in most cases the better team winning.Come like certain man need a reminder that English teams are dominating the European Champions League, but England & its English players aren't going to the Euro's...

Right so basicly your saying - any team anywhere has to have homegrowns to win a trophy?The reason, why most teams have home grown players is because, they are more avaliable for them to buy/they have more opertunities to see these players play/they come through the ranks etc...Also the biggest team in any given league is likely to have a big wallet, and will most likely buy the best players in that league, some of which will obviously be from that county.I'd have to go through the stats to see if any team has won champions league, without homegrownsbut i really dont see how having them in Europe would make any difference, as you are playing against a range of nationalities/styles
Im just stating the facts.If you can disprove them feel free but until then seckle.

Im just stating the facts.If you can disprove them feel free but until then seckle.
Brilliant argument

Come like certain man need a reminder that English teams are dominating the European Champions League, but England & its English players aren't going to the Euro's...
Thats why I, for one, don't get this 'you need english players to be something' hype.