After you draw a number...

I.B.Blackman

lol @ girls thinking that the dude is buying you these things and spending on you for anything other than sexual favours SMH
LMAO alie! One aquaintence of mine has some guy who buys her baaare sh*t... from new released phones to paying parking tickets... yet he's just a friend and he doesn't ask for anything... MY BACK FOOT.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ girls thinking that the dude is buying you these things and spending on you for anything other than sexual favours SMH
LMAO alie! One aquaintence of mine has some guy who buys her baaare sh*t... from new released phones to paying parking tickets... yet he's just a friend and he doesn't ask for anything... MY BACK FOOT.
Why do guys do this though? What a sucker.

dam girl your not suppost to co-sign me :D sh*t this girl knows*back to the drawing board*

the 3 day rule is fail in my opinionmore time I plan the next linkage at the time of the chirpse coz i HATE calling them up afterwords with lines like'hi its ******* remember me I drew you a few days ago on the train'then you get a response like'huh what train'*plainface is entered*I do not give females a chance to do this

When I'm ready.No rules round 'ere.
Indeed. I usually exchange numbers and 8/10 the female contacts me first.
lol, that came across cocky!
Indeed. You wouldn't say arrogant?+
the 3 day rule is fail in my opinionmore time I plan the next linkage at the time of the chirpse coz i HATE calling them up afterwords with lines like'hi its ******* remember me I drew you a few days ago on the train'then you get a response like'huh what train'*plainface is entered*I do not give females a chance to do this
Surely, you leave an impression that is hard to forget (or even "pretend" to forget)?

Been getting quite a few internet numbers recently and none on road.Go 2 raves come back with none. Don't know what is happening 2 me. tbh, for the last month or so, i cant be bothered 2 link no chicks, just can't be bothered. I need the end -of- the -road link type girl.

there's one girl in my class at uni like this. we went shopping up west and she saw a couple of things she wanted but couldn't afford it cos she needed to pay her rent. When we get to uni now she phone's up her friend and starts sweet talking him in French. I don't really undrstand french, but whatever she said worked cos she was rocking the hell out of some 120pounds pair of shoes the next day.lol @ face off. you need to write a book or something "A Bachelor's Guide to..."

there's one girl in my class at uni like this. we went shopping up west and she saw a couple of things she wanted but couldn't afford it cos she needed to pay her rent. When we get to uni now she phone's up her friend and starts sweet talking him in French. I don't really undrstand french, but whatever she said worked cos she was rocking the hell out of some 120pounds pair of shoes the next day.lol @ face off. you need to write a book or something "A Bachelor's Guide to..."
any money the guy is uglyI roll with chicks that got these 'fund' dudesI know how these chicks operate

any money the guy is uglyI roll with chicks that got these 'fund' dudesI know how these chicks operate
yeah these guys tend to be sugar daddies or youngens with more money then sense (for a short time) when the fossit dries up these girls are GHOSTthese guys also tend to be older i wont lie to you with the way im living now i could get a few chicks with that method NO SWEAT if im prepared to spend money to travel out of london to beat a chick its safe to assume i got loot to waste on a local chick that i cant draw without flashing cash this is not what i do but its something i notice about chicks cos i talk to women when i deal with them and ask a lot of questions when we get DEEP and try and learn from it.these guys have what i would call a reserve tank for TRICKING hoes and what they have is a life that doesnt have much to offer them and they really dont MIND doing this for these girls dont assume they are dumb fools that dont know they being used many of them do know but they just dont care this is what happens when you got more money then sense me personally if i had money like that to dash away on a chick id say no and wire the money to titan to pay for his uni fees cos paying for poom is just not me.however these guys have CONTROL and when i say that they have limited control in the sense that they NO the girls boundaries they know the girl wont turn up to their yard un announced cos the girl would WANT him the pick her up most likely so he can shape his life around what he KNOWS a girl will and wont do.a lazy ass bitch with her hand out is a bitch who as a man that is f*ck*ng her sister and she wont even clock cos she is too busy watching the paint on her nails dry (which was paid for by the said dude) happens to guys too nuff guys think cos they got some girl with a nice ride and house and is on them the guy be like "yeah man this girl is on me im smashing it fam" too busy watching your own swagger not realising me and streets ran up in that poom poom while you was in the barber shop hypin.