One wish

o-guy

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

lol 90 years?! some mad over specific ting lol.......not even 100.I'd wish I'd be the best footballer in the world.I might change my name to Orgasmatron.

Oh hang on - maybe I would like to be able to teleport myself to anywhere and also teleport anything I was holding?But I'd also like a trained monkey. And a bath full of hot olive oil to bathe in. Ah f*ck it, I have to have the 1,000,000 wishes there are too many things I want. I want hair that grows when I press a little button on the back of my head so I can change it all the time. And a magic pen that can suck out your fat bits and put them back in other places so you could have massive boobs one day and a big bum the next. And the power to rewind time - I would do stuff like rape and pillage and then rewind so they don't actually die or get raped. And I'd like to be able to fly. And also jump really far in one step.

i wish i could go back in time to sunday and not park behind that stupid bitchnow shes say to give her 50 pound, or shes goin to take it up with insurance.If i don't give her my insurance details what can she do? i didn't hit her car but she is claiming i scratched it? what happens some tell me pleasE?