Athletics Followers...

Lurch

9.68JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZwhats windspeed limit btw?if everybody steps up and nobody chokes 100 is going to be f*ckED
His wind was like 4.1 m/s I think. Legal is 2.0. That time is nothing. He's on the juices for Olympics anyway, no doubt about it. Yanks arent gonna have the posibility of two Jamaicans beating them and pushing their star sprinter to 3rd in the most prestigous event in World Athletics. Actually, f*ck World Athletics, the whole Olympics.I'm just pissed I wont be in Jamaica to witness it.
foolish deluded fool.like say anyone is scared of powell. he chokes on a glass of water
The word "possibility" was typed for a reason. The second time Bolt ran it, he ran faster than Gay had ever run. Let us not forget who Bolt broke the WR against in his 5th time competing in 100m sprint. Gay saw nothing but the back of Bolt's vest and spikes throughout, in his home country.Still deluded? Nah? Didnt think so
the juice partlol medals are what count. and i know how good bolt is wernt addressing him. asafa will fail to win againbronze is him
Fair enough. It was speculation anyway.lol, well I was more talking about Bolt than Asafa. You think I could be that deluded? After the man disappointed me so much in the World Champs? Lemme tell you somethin', when I saw the man quit, and see it in his face that he quit, I banged my computer desk, stamped my foot and lost any faith of him doing well in a major champs ever.Like Lurch said, he'll be lucky to get bronze. I bly'd him the first time in the Olympics, but that was the cardinal sin.
i was being generous with the bronze talk. truesay he will probs come 4th or 5th or false start n get dq'dlol u need to stop seeing the world thru them JA tinted sunglasses

i think this is going to be one of the most exciting olympic 100m final since 1996, but the times are crazy nowadays.What is it that's making these guys run so much better tho? Is it diet? supplements? etc because even up to 5 yrs ago, if you ran sub 10 seconds then that was seen as a huge step.
If you look at the progression of the world record in the 100m you will probably find that it's pretty steady. Training techniques are always improving as we understand the body more than we did 5 years ago even.-----------------------I'm NOT saying that Tyson Gay isn't on drugs, but he and Allyson Felix are enrolled in some Drugs program where they get tested more than anyone else.+:| @ Tyson Gay having the 100m pretty much wrapped up. He is favourite for the 200m, but it's a DEFINITE two way ting betwen him and Bolt. Then if Asafa somehow runs properly then it's a head-to-head-to-head. If not, the fight for bronze will be sick. You've got about 5 or 6 man who can run 9.8s URGH MATE!!!*Trains*

9.68JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZwhats windspeed limit btw?if everybody steps up and nobody chokes 100 is going to be f*ckED
His wind was like 4.1 m/s I think. Legal is 2.0. That time is nothing. He's on the juices for Olympics anyway, no doubt about it. Yanks arent gonna have the posibility of two Jamaicans beating them and pushing their star sprinter to 3rd in the most prestigous event in World Athletics. Actually, f*ck World Athletics, the whole Olympics.I'm just pissed I wont be in Jamaica to witness it.
foolish deluded fool.like say anyone is scared of powell. he chokes on a glass of water
The word "possibility" was typed for a reason. The second time Bolt ran it, he ran faster than Gay had ever run. Let us not forget who Bolt broke the WR against in his 5th time competing in 100m sprint. Gay saw nothing but the back of Bolt's vest and spikes throughout, in his home country.Still deluded? Nah? Didnt think so
the juice partlol medals are what count. and i know how good bolt is wernt addressing him. asafa will fail to win againbronze is him
Fair enough. It was speculation anyway.lol, well I was more talking about Bolt than Asafa. You think I could be that deluded? After the man disappointed me so much in the World Champs? Lemme tell you somethin', when I saw the man quit, and see it in his face that he quit, I banged my computer desk, stamped my foot and lost any faith of him doing well in a major champs ever.Like Lurch said, he'll be lucky to get bronze. I bly'd him the first time in the Olympics, but that was the cardinal sin.
i was being generous with the bronze talk. truesay he will probs come 4th or 5th or false start n get dq'dlol u need to stop seeing the world thru them JA tinted sunglasses
Now what are you on about? Youre just throwing out some random pre-rehearsed disses arent you? Where is anything that I've said evidence to back your claims of JA tinted sunglasses?I've called what anyone who takes interest in Athletics would say. 'Llow the poor attempts, man. Safe

LMAO I just watched the Tyson Gay run. LMAO @ that. He ran an ordinary time against a pretty poor field. He didnt even leave man to make me think he can actually run anywhere that time without crazy wind. That was any run. LMAO @ the Yank commo's hyping it

Why do the media keep hyping Gay running 9.68? I've read it so many times "9.68 (albeit wind assisted)" like it was just a little breeze. It was twice over the limit!I so hope Bolt hammers him. And Asafa for that matter. I like the guy, he's a very cool guy and excellent athlete but f*ck the media

If the life time ban thing is dropped.whats the deterent to stop others taking steriods he should be banned for life simple his dumbness even led to ppl like Darren Campbell getting his olympic relay medal taken away he and everyone else that makes the decison to take performance enhancing drugs should be made an example of