what do you want to be doing at 30?

Twirl

Guest David Braund
am i the only one who wants a kid by 20?(pending mental situation)
f*ckin' ell, this guy knows.I been broody since I was about 17 I swear.
never met any boys that were ready for kids.
well now u havei think my issue is being pissed off with my dad really n proving to myself that i can be 100 times the man he was n a million times a better dad, more of a man than he'll ever bei jus dnt want a kid to go through the sh*t i did, so i wanna pass on my experience to him in that ill know exactly what to avoid, n giv the kid what i never hadguess itll b like a second childhood for me (or a first dependin on how u look at it)so now u met someone who wants kidswhat u say we gets busy?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well now u havei think my issue is being pissed off with my dad really n proving to myself that i can be 100 times the man he was n a million times a better dad, more of a man than he'll ever bei jus dnt want a kid to go through the sh*t i did, so i wanna pass on my experience to him in that ill know exactly what to avoid, n giv the kid what i never hadguess itll b like a second childhood for me (or a first dependin on how u look at it)so now u met someone who wants kidswhat u say we gets busy?
you can prove yourself whatever age you are. live life a bit first you're only 18 right? why do you prove to your dad that you can be a success, go live by yourself, look after yourself, and meet a wifey without his help.

Guest David Braund
you can prove yourself whatever age you are. live life a bit first you're only 18 right? why do you prove to your dad that you can be a success, go live by yourself, look after yourself, and meet a wifey without his help.
nah nt provin to my dadproving to myself n basically givin my kid what i never hadn tbh i dnt wanna wait till im bare old, coz i dnt think its right in some waysn i feel the right time is early to mid 20'sthats when most ppl in my mums family had kids (infact my mum had me at 20)so i feel its aboutt he right age

I'd hope that by the time I'm thirty I'd either have my first baby/ be waiting for my baby to come out. I've always wanted to have my children relatively young (at least for this generation I presume). I don't want to be 65 crawling after my child.As an offshoot of having a baby, I would like the father to be part of the child's life. A marriage would be cool as well.By 30 I'd also like to think I would have my own place. The way the London market is going, I don't know how guaranteed that could be. Hopefully, the outskirts will still be reasonable.I'd also like to be happy in my career (whatever that may be). I would also like to be able to take time off from this career to look after my child.Oh yeah! I would like to still have good health and for as many family members to still be alive as well.

nah nt provin to my dadproving to myself n basically givin my kid what i never hadn tbh i dnt wanna wait till im bare old, coz i dnt think its right in some waysn i feel the right time is early to mid 20'sthats when most ppl in my mums family had kids (infact my mum had me at 20)so i feel its aboutt he right age
yeah my mum had me at 19 and my nan became and grandparent at 39. they always told me to wait, and my mum always told me i was an accident (:D) i suppose it aint to young to have kids in ya 20s. most of my old school friends have kids or are pregnant

Guest David Braund
yeah my mum had me at 19 and my nan became and grandparent at 39. they always told me to wait, and my mum always told me i was an accident (:D) i suppose it aint to young to have kids in ya 20s. most of my old school friends have kids or are pregnant
thats wot im sayin, its not about 80 year old grandparents when ur kid jus bornbut dnt get it twisted i dnt jus want a kid for the sake of havin a kid, i feel that by 20 ill be ready to, wont be super rich obv, but will be able to provide whats needed and expand as i get older to get more things

Guest LOGers

If I was personally wealthy right now and I was on a 3 year course at uni I actually wouldn't mind becoming a mother right now if I was with the right guy.

I didn't even know guys got broody. I wanna start poppin' em out when I'm 23/24
Same here by that time unis over and i've got my qualifications and i couldnt give a toss if i get pregnant.

Guest Tronics

We (black) people talk age alot i've noticed.Your a big man when you're 16, you're an older when you're 18 and you're gone again when you're 21.I've no qualms about it but sometimes it smacks of oneupmanship.It's all about getting the car/money/girl/house before said date, as if there's an expiry date for your life or something.Just do what you have to do according to your OWN standards, don't watch face.BTW;

tbh 9 years is too far for me to planim still worried about 2moro or next week or next monthlong for years