Remy Ma gets 8 years

GoldCoast

Swear Snoop is the baddest man? Didnt he murk someone and get away with Self-defence 'cause the person threw up gang signs? I could be very mistaken though
On August 25, 1993, Snoop Dogg was arrested on suspicion of being an accomplice in the killing of reputed gang member Philip Woldemariam in Woodbine Park in the Palms district of West Los Angeles. Broadus' bodyguard actually pulled the trigger and claimed self-defense at the trial. Both were acquitted.
Wiki is the best site on the internet.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gucci Mane>>>______
Gucci Mane was visiting the home of Talia when five assailants came in the house with the intentions of taking Gucci's signature So Icy chain and began attacking Gucci Mane and his friend. Gucci Mane was armed and fired several shots before the assault ended, later describing the shootings as self-defense.[1] Three days later, Gucci Mane was informed that there was a warrant out for his arrest. The warrant was related to a body found, that day.The charges were dropped on December 30, 2005, with police stating they did not have enough evidence to try him for the murder.
Oh yeah I remember that. I swear it was meant to be Jeezy that sent couple goons for him? Once again, could be confusing it with some other incident between the two

That whole killing someone and getting away on self-defence thing I heard also applied to Styles. Some guy tried run up on him and rob him. Styles shot him dead and got away on self defence.Unknown hip hop facts threads on the net>>>>______

That whole killing someone and getting away on self-defence thing I heard also applied to Styles. Some guy tried run up on him and rob him. Styles shot him dead and got away on self defence.Unknown hip hop facts threads on the net>>>>______
Rah so my boy wasn't bullshittin, I heard the same thing.

T.I. = sickest guy on road shortly followed by CassT.I. orders some nuclear weapons and gets a yearCassidy duppies somebody with a machine gun and gets like 3 yearsRemy wounds someone and gets 8
Cassidy didnt burst noone.
Apparently killed the guy after he bought beef to his yardwas a friend of his back in the day aswellheard it in some Philly dvds over the past few months
he aso dropped it in some tune he gt away with murder or some sh*t
Police recovered over 25 shell cases and witnesses said they saw a dozen men in black hoodies fleeing from the scene after the shooting.

that unknown hip hop facts thing is jokes, might have to read that again later, always comes nice after not reading it for a while, blatantly a load of sh*t in there but its entertaining to say the least

that unknown hip hop facts thing is jokes, might have to read that again later, always comes nice after not reading it for a while, blatantly a load of sh*t in there but its entertaining to say the least
That's exactly why hip hop facts thread>>>>_____I can always find myself cracking up at some of the stuff there.

Guest PROFIT2
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...Kef1266gWlc3m9zremy and the vic talking bout the situation*sorry i have no idea how to embed*
has anyone else listend to this?ms jones is a f*ck*ng retard "its the mans fault!" what the f*ck???going on like remy didnt deserve what she got...trying to make out like it was an accidentshe shot that chick the f*ck*ng end its her own fault why chat sh*t just cos shes ur friend?ms jones is a f*ck*ng d*ckHEAD!!!

That's exactly why hip hop facts thread>>>>_____I can always find myself cracking up at some of the stuff there.
Ghostface killah ending Ma$e is the bestlink up

She didnt kill anyone

I have no sympathy. She knew full well what she was doing. She deserves the time and more.
It baffles me how man talk like they actually KNOW what happened.Were you there?Just because a jury find someone guilty doesnt mean they arent innocent same way just when someones found innocent dont mean they are guilty.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...Kef1266gWlc3m9zremy and the vic talking bout the situation*sorry i have no idea how to embed*
has anyone else listend to this?ms jones is a f*ck*ng retard "its the mans fault!" what the f*ck???going on like remy didnt deserve what she got...trying to make out like it was an accidentshe shot that chick the f*ck*ng end its her own fault why chat sh*t just cos shes ur friend?ms jones is a f*ck*ng d*ckHEAD!!!
But Miss Jones's show >>>>>>>>>________Best in the game. Not sure wah gwarn for Wendy Williams. Miss Jones always gets the real sh*t, but they taking this sh*t for a game when the woman is hurting